3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
How do I get the rimjob punishment scene? I assume I have to run out of approval, but with max sexual tension, approval goes up automatically, no matter what I do.

I tried cheating and lowering approval, but nothing. I then lowered sexual tension as well, still nothing.

Is there a time I have to wait for? Or an activity? Perhaps a set number for approval, stress, or sexual tension?

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
I don't get how to access the new basement scenes. I've scoured all over for this new item. But can't find anything.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I don't get how to access the new basement scenes. I've scoured all over for this new item. But can't find anything.
Where is a basement help me plz
I believe it's where she works out on the treadmill. After doing the laundry scene for a while you'll see something on the floor next to the washer. I think it has to do with tension level. Pick it up, go to her room when she's getting ready for bed and give it to her.

Reactions: Gabaw and botre12

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
I believe it's where she works out on the treadmill. After doing the laundry scene for a while you'll see something on the floor next to the washer. I think it has to do with tension level. Pick it up, go to her room when she's getting ready for bed and give it to her.
Does the tension level have to be low? Because I have it max atm

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gemmini89
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes