3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

May 30, 2022
Waiting for the next update!! My favourite game so far (I don't play non adult games lol)

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'd actually put in the effort to play through this game instead of just browsing the Gallery, if it didn't crash and freeze so much...

Reactions: ZARDOZ7
Oct 21, 2020
ca me fait penser mon histoire quand était ado avec ma voisine quand elle m'avait pris pour les vacances scolaires
etait agé de 16ans à l"époque et elle 56ans divorcé sans enfants

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
how can i get the build test?
It's on the creator's Subscribestar from what I saw, you have to be a sub that pays like 3 a month for it, Though, I think that it's stated on the Discord (not by the dev) that they should have it out in a few weeks so it's up to you to decide if you want to wait a few weeks for it or pay for early access to it.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Wonder how the art assets are created. Really liking the style.

Obviously it's not DAZ. Doesn't look pre-rendered to me, looks like real time graphics.

Closest I could match is from the illusion games(Honey Select etc.), some clothes and hair heavily resemble that. But it's either heavily modified to look as far from that style as possible or I'm wrong.

Anyone got a clue?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wonder how the art assets are created. Really liking the style.

Obviously it's not DAZ. Doesn't look pre-rendered to me, looks like real time graphics.

Closest I could match is from the illusion games(Honey Select etc.), some clothes and hair heavily resemble that. But it's either heavily modified to look as far from that style as possible or I'm wrong.

Anyone got a clue?
It's honey select 2

• Wow
Reactions: LDV and AlyxMS
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes