3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
So, is old saves faulty? As seems can't deal much with the stress, and the mom seems to sex you to death (game over)...
same here.. every action increases stress, even showers and tv increases it a little before decreasing. H-scenes with mom make stress go through the roof.

Almost unplayable right now

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
soooo... I already got max tension, saw all her sex scenes, found mom slaping teachers butt, son's nudes replaced family portrait, coffe before sleeping with mom... and no "end of v5 content" message... either there's no message in this update or I'm missing something...

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
every action increases stress, even showers and tv increases it a little before decreasing
That would be because of the cock ring. didnt have it equipped before this update. things started out fine. Those little boosts only came after it was equipped.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
theres vaginal sex now mostly snu snu style..
I hope next update we get to see some reina content

darkbulbasaur

Jul 30, 2018
Always love to see an update to this game! More h-scenes to enjoy this time around but still lots of room for more content

q704395

Apr 19, 2022
Non-standard update, why didn't I meet the problem you met (black screen), I hope this game can make more and more versions, I love this game, no one

Reactions: xxx1132

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
hm,

the newest update really makes things complicated. the stress level is going through the roof so quickly I just can't get it down.
game over in 5 minutes.

not good....

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
Having a black screen problem at the start of the game. Using Joiplay on Android. Can still use the menu and see the UI.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes