3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
So, what are the other new contents? I know of vaginals:
First bedroom event (Then no content at bedroom without coffee)
7-9 laundry event
10-12 living room cleaning event
12-13 and 17-18 cooking event
13-17 studying alone event
20-22 tv event
And shower barge in event
Full approval points event (kissing only)
Also does the rain stops?

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
'When a 32-bit application is large address aware, it can access up to 4 GiB on x64 operating systems'. - It's like 4 GB patch (Works for me for most old games/ applications).

Ok, can you explain how to run the game in human words :D I mean it works for me, but with so much lag.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
So, what are the other new contents? I know of vaginals:
First bedroom event (Then no content at bedroom without coffee)
7-9 laundry event
10-12 living room cleaning event
12-13 and 17-18 cooking event
13-17 studying alone event
20-22 tv event
And shower barge in event
Full approval points event (kissing only)
Also does the rain stops?
Most events have additional content now.

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
after you have sex the first time is that prety much this update done ? finding it tough to get anything new after it

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hello ! Nice game! I would love to say thanks to the dev, just one question i have trigger all scenes exept the "thighjob" scene, anyone know how to trigger it ? thanks you !
The scenes progress at each location in the house depending on the sexual tension. Something along the lines of handjob to blowjob, etc. I don't know the exact conditions for the thighjob scene, but if you've already seen them having sex it's probably too late. There is, unfortunately, no way to see scenes again from the lower tension levels (yet?) unless you use the gallery mod which hasn't been updated for this version.

Reactions: Cocomilk

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
The game is really very good, the scenes are very fluid, what I liked the most is that instead of the son going for the mother, it is the mother who goes for the son, something very different and very little that is seen in other incest games

Reactions: stevierayvag
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes