3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Compto

Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys I'm new with this game here. how often does the developer update the game? I really wanna see more content of it, overall is a great game. hope the dev will complete it
I believe the last update was couple of weeks ago. Definitely doesn't too take long to update and I'm pretty confident that the dev will finish it.

Reactions: Jinkiria

Jinkiria

Sep 22, 2020
I believe the last update was couple of weeks ago. Definitely doesn't too take long to update and I'm pretty confident that the dev will finish it.
thanks for your answer. that's great. Wish dev the best to complete this awesome project.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
thanks for your answer. that's great. Wish dev the best to complete this awesome project.
You can see the date that the game was last updated on the first page. "Date released" doesn't mean the date the game was created. I think it represents when it was released to this site. Anyway, it's usually better to check when the thread was created and how many updates there are in the changelog to get a rough idea of how often the dev updates a game.

In this case, the last update was three days ago. Dev does a good job of releasing updates roughly once a month, but there was some delay when they reworked the story pacing.

Reactions: Jinkiria

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
this the only and very first game that i actually subcribed to subcribestar or even paid since i believe in the devs

K3NSH1R0

Mar 29, 2022
Guys, how many scenes and events are in the game? A friend of mine told me about a blackmail and school part, how do I go to these ones? I'm really confused because I already tried everything and the game just seems to loop now

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes