3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is the second version that I have downloaded. I had v3 and now I have v5. Both games run extremely slow, excruciatingly slow. My whole computer slows down until I can get the game back in the opening file, and then my computer returns to running normally. Is anybody else having this problem? I really want to play this game. Right now, I can see/play the game in what I can describe as broken fragments. It's exhausting and draining to the point that you basically give up.

Can somebody tell me if I am doing something wrong? What can I do the watch and play this game in a normal mode?
Whoever can help me, thank you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is the second version that I have downloaded. I had v3 and now I have v5. Both games run extremely slow, excruciatingly slow. My whole computer slows down until I can get the game back in the opening file, and then my computer returns to running normally. Is anybody else having this problem? I really want to play this game. Right now, I can see/play the game in what I can describe as broken fragments. It's exhausting and draining to the point that you basically give up.

Can somebody tell me if I am doing something wrong? What can I do the watch and play this game in a normal mode?
Whoever can help me, thank you.
Download an updated version of NW.js - which is the engine RPG Maker MV uses - from here:

Extract the files and copy the game's "www" folder and package.js file into the new created folder. If the game crash etc. try an older build until the game runs.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Download an updated version of NW.js - which is the engine RPG Maker MV uses - from here:

Extract the files and copy the game's "www" folder and package.js file into the new created folder. If the game crash etc. try an older build until the game runs.

Thank you, cold_arctus for coming to my rescue. I went to the site and it has the option to download from "stable" or "SDK", which one should I use. Thanks again, buddy. Actually, the choices are "NORMAL" and "SDK".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you, cold_arctus for coming to my rescue. I went to the site and it has the option to download from "stable" or "SDK", which one should I use. Thanks again, buddy. Actually, the choices are "NORMAL" and "SDK".
"Normal". Sometimes you have to download an older version of nwjs because not all plugins support the latest version of nwjs. Older builds are available under "previous releases".

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Disregard my friend, I did what I thought you wanted me to do, I was scared as crap but I tried to follow your instructions and I did it. The first time and the game is running much better and my computer isn't affected. Thank you.

Reactions: cold_arctus
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes