3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Lewd0z

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone know of other games similar to this, With the mother slowly advancing and escalating things? (hopefully slower than this game, As much as I enjoyed it)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Damn, what's wrong with this boy? He doesn't going through puberty or something like that? In this age if I had a fucking hot thicc mom like that I would be fucking with her in the four corners of the house.
FB_IMG_1593108456336.jpg

Last edited:

imivanbtw

Feb 26, 2021
Do not selecting WebGL and Canvas compability, the rest is okay. "You welcome
Disabling the webgl solved the black screen issue, but it's almost unplayable due to lag. and i can't find the canvas compatibility in joiplay, maybe disabling it will solve the lag but I cant find the option to disable it. If someone knows about the option to disable, please tell me

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
The game is too dark by about 60%. Having circular lightspots is pretty bad...do they live in a hovel?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
THIS
GAME
IS
AWESOME!
First of all I love the models. With the revamp the gameplay is much better, there is already enough content and the atmosphere with the femdom mom is INCREDIBLE!
I hope the son will take a bit of initiative in future updates :) (if you are going toward a "corruption" path, and I hope so)
Keep up the good work!

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes