3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
me too, my first guess is that this as far as the game goes for now.
you can have sex with her, you just need to sleep with her in the same bed, after that it's pretty much all there is + a few additional sex scenes like in the shower or on couch and etc

Vivo001

Aug 22, 2018
Does Reina progress do anything? I can't interact with her at all outside of studying and that one coffee scene where you see the mom spanking her for some reason

haoqibaobao

Jan 16, 2019
Hello ! Nice game! I would love to say thanks to the dev, just one question i have trigger all scenes exept the "thighjob" scene, anyone know how to trigger it ? thanks you !
Hey! Which means you also triggered the bikini Scene as well as the "Bed Scence (Handjob?)" Which i could find in the "Movie" but never triggered them (If you know how pls kindly share it?)

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
The main problem is that you can easily miss scenes if progress too fast. Just try it and 2 missed bed scenes, no bikini/lingerie scenes (removed from game?), punishment scenes. And how to trigger jacko scene(not allowed yet?)...

Reactions: xxx1132

alphonse019

Jul 31, 2021
hey there developer , i have 32-Bit PC , can't this game run on my device....whenever i am opening it shows this version of file is not compatible

Jinkiria

Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys I'm new with this game here. how often does the developer update the game? I really wanna see more content of it, overall is a great game. hope the dev will complete it

Reactions: porotropo
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes