3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone solved the mystery of the phantom rimjob punishment scene yet? I've tried and tried but nothing seems to get her in the mood to do anything other than bite you if she doesn't approve.

Reactions: botre12

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Has anyone solved the mystery of the phantom rimjob punishment scene yet? I've tried and tried but nothing seems to get her in the mood to do anything other than bite you if she doesn't approve.
How do you even get that? I can never get approval low enough for punishment, it just automatically goes up, even when walking into a new room.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
How do you even get that? I can never get approval low enough for punishment, it just automatically goes up, even when walking into a new room.
You probably have the vibrator cockring on, unequip it and spend the day showering or watching tv over and over to get approval low.

Reactions: FloridaNed

haoqibaobao

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Guys, anyone know how to get the "Make Out" and "Handjob" Scence or "Sleep Sence 3?" at night in the moms room? There is only a "to be implemented...?"

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
What a surprise! I wasn't expecting much of this game but it is actually pretty good! I would love to do a request tho, (spoilers?) there's a scene where mom sniffs your underwear... I would have loved a transition scene where she sniffs them but next she says something like "yeah I need to sniff the source to be sure about this" and then it happens... it was so sudden when the sniffs them and then she strokes you lol

Reactions: porotropo

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
I tried the game, I liked it a lot and I am intrigued to know what is in the two rooms that remain to be seen, eager for a new update. :D

Reactions: porotropo
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes