3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
mhh i cant trigger the new reina scenes - her approvel is high enough but everytime i drink coffee i get the slap night

Reactions: antimesias

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!
I think the stress-level after the first time is everytime to high.
MC is after the FT only watching TV, eating or drinking coffee.

natsu247

Mar 26, 2021
bro... someone please give me a full save file. My game just stuck and I don't have the save. have been playing for 2 hours all will be gone

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
with the new decrease of sexual tension it's really hard to get sexual tension to max! I'm at a high level and most things I do decrease it just photos increase it is there anything else which does?

edit: I also wish for a better way to skip time because currently the game is so laggy and skipping it hour by hour makes a bad combination with the lag

Last edited:

carlos181818

Sep 2, 2017
mhh i cant trigger the new reina scenes - her approvel is high enough but everytime i drink coffee i get the slap night
DO the study with reina and use coffe at night in your room with high tension than use coffe in mom room can only be done after mom sleep event i do not want to spoil

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
is it just for me or the game is painfully laggy and takes like 2 or 3 mins to load when you enter a new area ?
like i play Genesis order and all other games on RPG but only this game is so laggy for mr

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
DO the study with reina and use coffe at night in your room with high tension than use coffe in mom room can only be done after mom sleep event i do not want to spoil
ok i will try the coffee in her room - i did everything else at this point

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes