3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
There are a few scenes where, instead of that small menu showing up with the "POV, Angle and cum" selections, you see the POV with a smaller angle view appearing in the upper right corner. You can then only select "cum"
Is this normal? Is there a key I am missing?

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Great to see a shotacon game where the mom's the pervert working schemes, for once.

Good stuff, other than a few continuity/chronology issues here and there

Last edited:
Reactions: LinchCAP

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Mc So short
At least 30 cm between​
His mom is Probably 5.9 (180)
So mc is 4.9 (150)
And can you avoid rimjob​

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
its this version, i removed it and put it back on and still the same
When the ring is on, you pretty much have to spam relaxation tasks like showering or watching TV. I'm not sure if there is a point to the item in its current state. At that point in the game the only thing you really need to grind is sexual tension and that only comes from scenes. The ring does unlock one scene if you try giving it to the mother in her bed while you're wearing it.

mhh i cant trigger the new reina scenes - her approvel is high enough but everytime i drink coffee i get the slap night
The scenes with reina you get by drinking coffee before going to sleep in the mother's bed. The slapping scene is the only one you get if you sleep in MCs bed with coffee.

with the new decrease of sexual tension it's really hard to get sexual tension to max! I'm at a high level and most things I do decrease it just photos increase it is there anything else which does?

edit: I also wish for a better way to skip time because currently the game is so laggy and skipping it hour by hour makes a bad combination with the lag
It does get difficult later because sexual tension unlocks penetration scenes at most locations as it gets higher. You do need to get it pretty high in order to unlock the sex scene in the laundry room. One tip is to do the mopping chore in the living room while the mother is watching TV at night. That scene will always give sexual tension as there is no alternative. Other than that, just study to pass time and relax during the hours when studying gets the mom to jump you. It becomes a game of avoid the mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brommi

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
How should it work?
Every time he do his chores his mom comes and their have love, sex & rock 'n roll.
The Sex Tension Sinks & the Stress Goes High!? Hhmmmm... !?!? :unsure:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
is it just for me or the game is painfully laggy and takes like 2 or 3 mins to load when you enter a new area ?
like i play Genesis order and all other games on RPG but only this game is so laggy for mr
Same for me. Laggy to the point of being unplayable. Anyone with suggestions/fixes?

Reactions: szabon and mike32

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The game has gotten a lot better since the last time I played it on v3. But dude, how are there still NO cunnilingus scenes for the mom? It desperately needs some, makes no sense for her to not to be grinding her cunt in his face in a game like this. She does it on his foot, his armpit and his even ass but not the face? So the tutor can get some head from him but not the mom? At least make one of the punishment scenes her forcing him to give her oral. There's no reason not to when she already does everything else to him. I mean, her literally kissing his ass as a punishment? That ain't it chief.

Would also be great if the game over scene where she rapes him was an actual, Bad End you can watch like in most games. Or at least don't make it immediately fade to black so we don't get to see it. Because even though it's just sprites, that's the hottest thing she does.

Last edited:

JackOfGods

May 13, 2018
I was kind of hoping that the mom would give the son a footjob, not the other way around. Hoping this can be added in. The perfect time for it to happen would be while the mom is working on the couch. She could give you a footjob while she's on a video call with her boss or something, I don't know.

Reactions: callomerlose

zzz_1991

Jan 21, 2018
How to proceed the game, bros? I got 70/70 sexual tentions and there is nothing new unlocked and after a night, my sexual tentions are reduced to 67/70 and just repeat like that all days. I've tried many scenarios when 70/70:
- drink coffee + sleep with mom -> can sex/oral... with Reina in midnight
- not drink coffee + sleep with mom -> sleep until morning
- not drink coffee + sleep in my room -> sleep until morning
- drink coffee + sleep in my room -> see mom slaps Reina
I wonder If I miss anything, this game is great but I cannot see my progress making me confused.
Many thanks

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes