3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
A complete save wouldn't do you much good, since there is no gallery feature outside of the fix mod. Which downgrades the game to v5 and doesn't have the new content from v6. It has (or rather lets you see) the cut content though, which I really hope the developer doesn't wuss out on putting back in and making more scenes like it.

Last edited:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble extracting the files? Every time i try it says that a code is required for 5 of the games files.

flippy11

May 11, 2017
Seriously need a list of scenes, i THINK ive found everything but im not 100% sure if im missing a particular combination…

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
After going around and around on these files, I realize that the problem isn't on any engine "that should be updated", computer, and other excuses. This is a problem of the game itself, which has not been correctly developed. There is RPGM with e.g. NLT Media premium quality, and there's this one... Boraginol, lagging like a snail and getting frozen like an ice cube... If it would get fixed it would be alright too. Maybe this developer could collect some tips with the other guys.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone got the cheat tables for this game?
I already finished the game a while ago, so i thought i'd try to manipulate some values.
Failure all round, no matter how much i try to find any of the meter values i get nothing.
Assistance would be appreciated.

what game engine is this built on? Eg: unity, gamemaker, rpg maker etc.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Anyone got the cheat tables for this game?
I already finished the game a while ago, so i thought i'd try to manipulate some values.
Failure all round, no matter how much i try to find any of the meter values i get nothing.
Assistance would be appreciated.

what game engine is this built on? Eg: unity, gamemaker, rpg maker etc.
I believe that's RPG maker. Can you fix the game and make it running faster (aka: normal/playable speed)?

bexacefidu

Aug 13, 2017
I'm trying to play this game with Moonlight streaming and whenever I go full screen the stream stops updating the image.
I can hear the game and if I look at my computer screen it keeps normally.

Anyone ever come across this error? 've played many other games before with no error, rpg maker, renpy, wolf rpg, unity, etc...

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I'm trying to play this game with Moonlight streaming and whenever I go full screen the stream stops updating the image.
I can hear the game and if I look at my computer screen it keeps normally.

Anyone ever come across this error? 've played many other games before with no error, rpg maker, renpy, wolf rpg, unity, etc...
It could be a good game but instead is just a clucky mess. Someone should help the developer fixing the whole game, then you can have it running well on your streaming and running without freezing on my mac.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 how many "pregnancy progress" points need for visible baby-bump?
2 How long does pregnancy last in the game?
3 whether childbirth is realized?
4 who will take birth? the Son himself? As I understand it, you definitely won’t wait for doctors in such weather.

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Time to set this one down, to many odd bugs / weirdness
1) many thing that are -stress will at first ADD stress, meaning you don't get as much stress relief
2) When she grind on you in the bedroom, the almost full reset to approval makes no sense and is super annoying., ESpecially since it's happens with no control by the player.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1) many thing that are -stress will at first ADD stress, meaning you don't get as much stress relief
hehe - check is the vibrator ring is weared on your penis? =))
I, too, at first shit with bricks from misunderstandings until I understood what was happening. The positive side of wearing a vibrator is that you can watch TV around the clock and do nothing, but your mother's approval will still grow - because you are wearing a vibrator.

• Haha
Reactions: Solinaru
May 18, 2017
View attachment 1580593

Overview:
A game about a mother that lusts for her son during a heavy storm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-26
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Boraginol - -
Censored: No
Version: 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Gallery & Fix mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Before the remake v.02:

View attachment 1787477 View attachment 1787479 View attachment 1787480 View attachment 1787478 View attachment 1787482
port this in android using sdk

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes