3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How to proceed the game, bros? I got 70/70 sexual tentions and there is nothing new unlocked and after a night, my sexual tentions are reduced to 67/70 and just repeat like that all days. I've tried many scenarios when 70/70:
- drink coffee + sleep with mom -> can sex/oral... with Reina in midnight
- not drink coffee + sleep with mom -> sleep until morning
- not drink coffee + sleep in my room -> sleep until morning
- drink coffee + sleep in my room -> see mom slaps Reina
I wonder If I miss anything, this game is great but I cannot see my progress making me confused.
Many thanks
You need to have high approval and high sexual tension to get new sex scenes / a sex scene with the mom in her bedroom without drinking coffee.

I wish it were more dynamic. Where the lower her approval the more aggressive and domineering she is. The so-called punishment scenes as they are now are extremely lame.

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
The game has gotten a lot better since the last time I played it on v3. But dude, how are there still NO cunnilingus scenes for the mom? It desperately needs some, makes no sense for her to not to be grinding her cunt in his face in a game like this. She does it on his foot, his armpit and his even ass but not the face? So the tutor can get some head from him but not the mom? At least make one of the punishment scenes her forcing him to give her oral. There's no reason not to when she already does everything else to him. I mean, her literally kissing his ass as a punishment? That ain't it chief.

Would also be great if the game over scene where she rapes him was an actual, Bad End you can watch like in most games. Or at least don't make it immediately fade to black so we don't get to see it. Because even though it's just sprites, that's the hottest thing she does.
Strongly worded but I have to agree. She's dominating him, you'd think she'd want to be a little more selfish about it.

Reactions: Mrdown

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
i would first suggest to look into why it gets stuck on every load screen, everything works fine , just when you enter a room or leave it takes 2-3 mins to load

Reactions: ohcmonrest

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
ok guys, to see all the scenes without galleries or mods you must follow the following route..

...............\Isolated with Mom v6\Isolated with Mom v6\www\movies

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is the shower scene where the mom masturbates over her son (shower3_1.webm, shower3_2.webm, shower3_3.webm) in the game or not? I keep trying to trigger it, but the game goes from her just standing behind him doing nothing with low/medium sexual tension ... to her licking his balls (shower4_1.webm, shower4_2.webm) and then sex with high sexual tension. The mom doesn't have enough masturbation scenes in the game as it is. So I hope this wasn't just skipped over in favor of more male pleasure focused femdom of which the game has too much already.

Reactions: Someguy9500

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
How do i start the tutor stuff. i have been doing the lessons with her for more then 20 in game days and still nothing. i must be missing something

frederic39

Aug 11, 2020
Why i can use the treadmill anymore? i'm to 60 ST now and i didn't get any treadmill scene. did i missed them or its a bug?

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Same for me. Laggy to the point of being unplayable. Anyone with suggestions/fixes?
Is the creator around? This should be fixed if possible. I don't understand much about coding but it's unfortunate that this game is running so poorly. I have tried other RPGM similar games running greatly. This one like you have well said is almost unplayable.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Same for me. Laggy to the point of being unplayable. Anyone with suggestions/fixes?
Is the creator around? This should be fixed if possible. I don't understand much about coding but it's unfortunate that this game is running so poorly. I have tried other RPGM similar games running greatly. This one like you have well said is almost unplayable.
Simply update RPGMV's engine core with a newer one and the lags should be gone. You can download them from here and copy them over the old game files:

Reactions: szabon

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Simply update RPGMV's engine core with a newer one and the lags should be gone. You can download them from here and copy them over the old game files:
Do you know where to find a tutorial, or guide on how to replace/add the game files?
I had here another game which seems to have an older version of nwjs and i can see that the structure inside the folder "resources" is different, having multiple folders. When simply adding the folder www or app.nw to the resources folder it doesn't work.
Could you share the steps on how to make it run?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do you know where to find a tutorial, or guide on how to replace/add the game files?
I had here another game which seems to have an older version of nwjs and i can see that the structure inside the folder "resources" is different, having multiple folders. When simply adding the folder www or app.nw to the resources folder it doesn't work.
Could you share the steps on how to make it run?
Are you a Mac user? Intel or M1?

The steps are easy:

1. Download new files from nwjs.io
2. overwrite everything in app.nw with files from step 1.
(3. run permission fixer =>https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564)

If you still can't run the game on your Mac install Linux on it an no longer waste your time with Apple's shitty OS.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Are you a Mac user? Intel or M1?

The steps are easy:

1. Download new files from nwjs.io
2. overwrite everything in app.nw with files from step 1.
(3. run permission fixer =>https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564)

If you still can't run the game on your Mac install Linux on it an no longer waste your time with Apple's shitty OS.
Mac Intel. There is no issue with permissions in my case.
I simply wanted to understand where the files should be. If you explain how this works for windows i will get there for mac (the actual superior OS btw :WeSmart:).
On Mac the folder "app.nw" is the same as the "www" folder on Windows. That folder contains the game files. Where should that folder go?

Edit: Ok, so I got it now, you have basically replaced all the engine on the game folder (for windows). I will continue testing to see if I find the new correct location.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mac Intel. There is no issue with permissions in my case.
I simply wanted to understand where the files should be. If you explain how this works for windows i will get there for mac (the actual superior OS btw :WeSmart:).
On Mac the folder "app.nw" is the same as the "www" folder on Windows. That folder contains the game files. Where should that folder go?

Edit: Ok, so I got it now, you have basically replaced all the engine on the game folder (for windows). I will continue testing to see if I find the new correct location.
Right the engine files are not inside of app.nw.

(the actual superior OS btw :WeSmart:).
You mean Linux is the actual superior OS btw. :BootyTime:

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Right the engine files are not inside of app.nw.

You mean Linux is the actual superior OS btw. :BootyTime:
If you like customization and coding then probably, otherwise not really. UX is important too. An old debate for some other time maybe.

I have managed to make it work - sort of... It appears to be running "1$" - whatever that means.
If someone reading this knows how to make it, how to set the files/folders in the right way please share that knowledge.

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes