3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I've tried this game on joiplay, it works in the intro but when the gameplay starts the backround is pitch black can't see anything such a shame. I'm so excited at 1st to play this because it works in joiplay but suddenly filled with disappointment

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Goddammit, it works perfectly fine on joiplay android but it only works on BETA version of the game but the remake version of this game is not working anymore it's black screen appearing when you enter the gameplay stage. I'd check the files on zarchiver there's no difference files between beta version and remake version only the scene of the game "Movies" folder. I'd just hope someone will port this game in android hope the66 will port the game and if it's not just hoping to make this rework version works in joiplay like the beta version

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Any news of updates??
No, the dev is rarely posting updates. What we do know is that he has started working on another game, he posted some teasers of models in his discord a couple of months ago, but god knows the progress of that game though

Last edited:

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Say no more we all know what happens when another game show up.
Yep... Of course shouldn't say anything with absolute certainty, but since there's hardly coming any noise coming from the dev both on discord and subscriberstar, I can't help but think this game has been discontinued. It'd be a shame if that's the case, really like the femdom approach in this game. At least the new game seems to have similar approach, so maybe it's not all that bad :p

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Well that's just great. I check this site every day hoping for a new update to this game. Next to Shadow Over Blackmore, it has the second highest potential to be a great femdom if done right. All it needs is for the developer to focus and lay off on all the dumb shit that's already in this. Whatever the new game he's working on is, I bet it's not going to be as good as this (could have been).

Reactions: Someguy9500

buddyguymontag

Jun 28, 2020
Okay, my laptop is definitely not great, but the game shouldn't run this badly surely? The loading screen's are interminable, I had to give up because even just going upstairs took longer than a couple minutes, which is such a shame because the concept of this game is so hot.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't know, maybe a coincidence, maybe a mistake, maybe BUG but I can't use mom's laptop.
if up to a certain point I could read her "project notes", now I go to my mom's laptop but nothing happens.
is it ok?
2 Q6600 2.4ghz + 4Gb DDR2 ram + radeon rx470 - game slow. game installed on the SATA SSD.
going from room to room is just torture. have to wait a long time. although inside the rooms the character walks quite briskly, without slowing down.

Last edited:

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
I don't know, maybe a coincidence, maybe a mistake, maybe BUG but I can't use mom's laptop.
if up to a certain point I could read her "project notes", now I go to my mom's laptop but nothing happens.
is it ok?
2 Q6600 2.4ghz + 4Gb DDR2 ram + radeon rx470 - game slow. game installed on the SATA SSD.
going from room to room is just torture. have to wait a long time. although inside the rooms the character walks quite briskly, without slowing down.
Nothing of significance happens on moms laptop, theres a bit of lore, but no actual content there (no video files or anything, only bits of diary)

Dec 23, 2019
my a... fantasy aside, rapist its rapist, female or male, and its big difference between dominant and rapist, so if some female rape you if you are child its ok? nwm, at the end this is only game.

btw in d/s relationship its the point that it will be only when both side agree to this.
ehh
Oh ffs, he's not saying a rapist isn't a rapist, he's saying that he wants more games with female ones where he's the victim because he's into it.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes