3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's such a damn shame. We can't get anyone dedicated to making a good femdom who knows what they're doing. All the potential this game has, and the dev goes "I wanna make another gaem." Muthafukka you already have what could be one of the best games on the scene, don't waste it. But yeah, poor optimization, poor writing, slow updates and worst of all the developer wasted a bunch of scenes on dumb and lame fetishes (like basically everyone who tries to make a femdom). On top of just not using the more rapey scenes he made that this game sorely needed.

AHYH030

Feb 14, 2022
Thanks a lot for the work! I have a question about the game:it prompt that "The game will end when the pressure reaches the highest level", but it did not happen during my play (even if the pressure value has reached the highest level). is this a bug?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's such a damn shame. We can't get anyone dedicated to making a good femdom who knows what they're doing. All the potential this game has, and the dev goes "I wanna make another gaem." Muthafukka you already have what could be one of the best games on the scene, don't waste it. But yeah, poor optimization, poor writing, slow updates and worst of all the developer wasted a bunch of scenes on dumb and lame fetishes (like basically everyone who tries to make a femdom). On top of just not using the more rapey scenes he made that this game sorely needed.
if housing was built the way games are made, there would be a sea of unfinished houses around us =) fortunately, the laws somehow keep the builders in check.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I'm sorry, I must be a little too thick-headed but I don't know what you mean. Please elaborate. Is there going to be an update any time soon?
SILF is another game the dev has been working on behind closed doors. They posted that image on the discord today, but didn't really explain why or what it meant. It could mean there's a playable demo soon. We just know that the dev is still alive and doing something. No news on an isolated with mom update (yet?).

Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
SILF is another game the dev has been working on behind closed doors. They posted that image on the discord today, but didn't really explain why or what it meant. It could mean there's a playable demo soon. We just know that the dev is still alive and doing something. No news on an isolated with mom update (yet?).

Thank you, very much.

Reactions: jackeasy

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Signs of life on the discord today for anyone concerned that the dev was gone for good:
View attachment 2094561
I really hope that doesn't stand for Sister I'd like to Fuck. Because if it is, then there's no doubt in my mind this new game is going to be a downgrade. And more than likely full of more copouts than Isolated with Mom. I can already smell the incest patch. But that might just be whatever the next closest thread to this one is currently on the forum.

Apr 23, 2022
Could you pass me the discord invitation, since the one here is expired

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I really hope that doesn't stand for Sister I'd like to Fuck. Because if it is, then there's no doubt in my mind this new game is going to be a downgrade. And more than likely full of more copouts than Isolated with Mom. I can already smell the incest patch. But that might just be whatever the next closest thread to this one is currently on the forum.
As far as I'm aware, it's more likely that the acronym is for Son I'd Like to Fuck (Although I couldn't find an exact answer). It might be explained in the subscribestar posts, but I don't have access to those.
On that note, all of the models that have been posted have been mature women, and the only male model so far is.. well.. let's say he's short.

Could you pass me the discord invitation, since the one here is expired

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes