3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
New update regarding SILF's development.

View attachment 2137197
Title: S I L F

Born into a wealthy family, you've been surrounded by people with high status and prestige your whole life. However, despite your elite upbringing, you're just a normal boy; seemingly mediocre when compared to those around you.

Sick of being looked down by everyone, you're determined to prove your worth whether it be with power or prestige.

Kekuatan : Semuda kamu, kamu masih bergantung pada ibumu. Kumpulkan kekayaan dengan melakukan pekerjaan sampingan dari kerabat Anda atau pekerjaan paruh waktu. Dengan uang yang cukup, Anda akan merasakan kebebasan; mendapatkan peluang baru dan bertemu orang baru.

Prestise : Anda menghadiri sekolah bergengsi top yang hanya dapat diakses oleh elit yang kuat. Namun, nilai Anda adalah yang terburuk di antara semua siswa di level Anda. Tingkatkan prestasi akademik Anda dan tingkatkan posisi Anda sehingga orang-orang akan memperlakukan Anda dengan rasa hormat yang layak Anda dapatkan.
View attachment 2137199
Miriam : Sumber utama ketidakamananmu; ibumu. Seorang ibu pekerja keras dari 3 anak yang mengupayakan penghidupan dan kesempatan terbaik untuk anak-anaknya. Suka membual kepada ibu lain tentang saudara perempuan Anda tetapi tidak pernah Anda.

View attachment 2137201
Hawa: Kepala sekolahmu. Anda tidak tahu banyak tentang dia, tetapi dia tampaknya mengenal ibumu. Anda memiliki kecurigaan bahwa hubungannya dengan ibu mungkin menjadi alasan bagaimana Anda masuk ke sekolah bergengsi meskipun nilai Anda buruk.

View attachment 2137204
Rhoda: Seorang model yang muncul di majalah mode wanita. Kamu sering melihatnya di majalah kakakmu.

View attachment 2137208
Naomi : Kakak tertuamu. Suka menggertak Anda dan Anda tidak bisa berbuat apa-apa. Lulus universitas dengan beasiswa olahraganya dan sekarang memiliki pusat kebugaran komersial sebagai bisnis, sebuah perkebunan yang dipinjamkan oleh bibi Anda.

[/MENGUTIP]
shota?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Is there anywhere a current titlescreen for v.0.6, and where shall I insert it? My copy shows the title for v.0.5. -_-

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Does the newest remake version (v6) have more or less scenes than the pre-remake version of this game (0.02)?
V2 felt a bit ’bigger’ since it had going-back-to-school stuff, but I believe the game overall has more scenes now. However, its not a significant amount of new scenes, so im not sure I’d recommend revisiting the game unless you wanna rewatch the scenes.

Reactions: simpleguy787

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The going back to school thing was so lame. Not only because it defeated the purpose, but the sex scenes were garbage. You don't play a game called Isolated with Mom so you can experience going out to meet new girls and building a harem.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
The going back to school thing was so lame. Not only because it defeated the purpose, but the sex scenes were garbage. You don't play a game called Isolated with Mom so you can experience going out to meet new girls and building a harem.
Agree, Im glad the dev scrapped it entirely

Reactions: flippy11
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes