3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
As far as I'm aware, it's more likely that the acronym is for Son I'd Like to Fuck (Although I couldn't find an exact answer). It might be explained in the subscribestar posts, but I don't have access to those.
On that note, all of the models that have been posted have been mature women, and the only male model so far is.. well.. let's say he's short.
It would be great if it did stand for that, but I won't hold my breath. Not with how stupidly popular sister fetishes are. That and the fact that there's a force in the universe making everything lamer, shittier and more conservative by the year. So while this might have a mature woman in it, watch her be fucking something boring like a grown man with a maledom route. Who won't even be her real brother. He'll be her brother-in-law to make it safe for Patreon so the dev can make money on there and then there'll be an incest patch on here. That's just the way these things go 90% of the time.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It would be great if it did stand for that, but I won't hold my breath. Not with how stupidly popular sister fetishes are. That and the fact that there's a force in the universe making everything lamer, shittier and more conservative by the year. So while this might have a mature woman in it, watch her be fucking something boring like a grown man with a maledom route. Who won't even be her real brother. He'll be her brother-in-law to make it safe for Patreon so the dev can make money on there and then there'll be an incest patch on here. That's just the way these things go 90% of the time.
While that is frequently true, Boraginol hasn't touched patreon for what I imagine is that exact reason. They also referred to the model in question as the "mom" character. So I would encourage you to be optimistic in this case.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As far as I'm aware, it's more likely that the acronym is for Son I'd Like to Fuck (Although I couldn't find an exact answer). It might be explained in the subscribestar posts, but I don't have access to those.
On that note, all of the models that have been posted have been mature women, and the only male model so far is.. well.. let's say he's short.

Personally, I can't get enough incest and I'm not ashamed to say it. Would love to see family orgies with every combination possible. Don't say it, yeah, I'm a sick kitty. I would love for a game to start out with the incest starting innocently at first and on the sneaks, but as the family members get found out it starts to involve more and more family members, and eventually, everyone is involved. This would be my ultimate incest visual novel/game.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Personally, I can't get enough incest and I'm not ashamed to say it. Would love to see family orgies with every combination possible. Don't say it, yeah, I'm a sick kitty. I would love for a game to start out with the incest starting innocently at first and on the sneaks, but as the family members get found out it starts to involve more and more family members, and eventually, everyone is involved. This would be my ultimate incest visual novel/game.
'sick kitty'? More like 'typical and welcome memeber of community' :D And, gotta say, I love what your ultimate incest game would be. LR2, Corruption and Glassix do that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I can't get enough incest content either, but I always prefer it stay being something secret and taboo. Intimate settings where it's just two people stuck in a house together like this are the best. Makes the incest more plausible and organic. Mother + Son is exponentially hotter than any other pairing. To the point where including other family members are superfluous and only yield diminishing returns. That's the problem with harems, you always have one or two characters you're really interested in, and the rest feel like a distraction.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
This game barely works and is unplayable for me. I even tried the compressed one with worse quality hopping it would work but it doesnt. It glitches and frame rate is bad. I taught that it is only the title screen with rain effects which are causing this but even inside the house i cant play normally. Tbh I dont have the best pc so that is most likely the reason but I dont have this issue with other games Is there any way for me to fix this and play this game?

Reactions: origeee

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The title screen is just a video file they need to change the watermark on. As for the performance, I'd say you need at least 8GB of RAM for this to not run like ass. It doesn't use that much RAM, but I've seen it randomly spike up to 4GB in task manager just because of how poorly optimized it is.

Reactions: BluexRexy

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The title screen is just a video file they need to change the watermark on. As for the performance, I'd say you need at least 8GB of RAM for this to not run like ass. It doesn't use that much RAM, but I've seen it randomly spike up to 4GB in task manager just because of how poorly optimized it is.
Thanks. I guess ill revisit it when I get better pc. Hope this will get more updates till then as far as I know I think it isnt abandoned. As for now how good is it and should I look forward to it?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
For anyone curious, a discord user confirmed that SILF (the title of the game in development) does stand for Son I'd Like to Fuck. It was announced in a channel that has since been deleted on the discord.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
New update regarding SILF's development.

1667237905108.png
Title: S I L F

Born into a wealthy family, you've been surrounded by people with high status and prestige your whole life. However, despite your elite upbringing, you're just a normal boy; seemingly mediocre when compared to those around you.

Sick of being looked down by everyone, you're determined to prove your worth whether it be with power or prestige.

Power: Being as young as you are, you're still dependent on your mother. Accumulate wealth by doing odd jobs from your relatives or part time works. With enough money you'll have a taste of freedom; getting new opportunities and meeting new people.

Prestige: You attend a top prestigious school only accessible to the powerful elites. However, your grades are the worst amongst all students in your level. Work on your academics and improve your standing so people will treat you with the respect you deserve.
1667237917601.png
Miriam: Your main source of insecurity; your mother. A hardworking mother of 3 that strives the best livelihood and opportunities for her children. Likes to brag to other moms about your sisters but never you.

1667237932918.png
Eve: The principal of your school. You don't know much about her but she seems to be acquainted with your mom. You have the suspicion that her connection with mom might be the reason as to how you got into a prestigious school despite your terrible grades.

1667237950074.png
Rhoda: A model appearing in women's fashion magazines. You see often see her in your sister's magazines.

1667237969913.png
Naomi: Your eldest sister. Likes to bully you and you can't do anything about it. Breezed through university with her sports scholarship and now owns a commercial gym as a business, an estate lent by your aunt.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes