VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
anyone has the new script fix for the new content? i tried doin the julian path but i cant . even went on the devs itchio to see but not sure what post has the script fix .

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that was short, i load the game and immediately i got the "not yet implemented" twice in a row.
I must be the strange guy with the strange choices i guess !
Let hope next time i will be implemented because now i feel impeded, fortunately not impaled yet!

Reactions: BadCuban42

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
anyone has the new script fix for the new content? i tried doin the julian path but i cant . even went on the devs itchio to see but not sure what post has the script fix .
Custom after-sales service: (for registered users only).

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Sometimes shit happens, man, it does. You can never test enough! But hey, nobody died, right? And then there's the after-sales service... (ehelljay.com) :oops:
Im not crying, english isnt my first language, sorry if it looks like that.
Great! I'll start working on it now. And the next time before questioning a movie plot, I'll make my own movie. Before insulting a football player I'll try to sign for a team. And before complaining for high taxes and bad use of them from the government I'll run for elections and govern the country.
better yet, start your own country, che guevara style, guerilla warfare, u cant be taxed if u are the king

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Bro, think about this for two minutes to understand our reaction:

1° So, reading the summary...
So, all the guy did was read the summary!

2° It's pretty boring...
The benevolent judgement that some people call "opinion"!

3° It would be a lot hotter if ...
The advice of someone who knows!

We've played a lot of games we didn't like, but we never went around expressing our negative opinion about them or judging them publicly; we just walked away and never came back.
Please do the same.
No, I fully understand your reaction and how truly pathetic it is.

Not everyone has the time or desire to consume every bit of content that may or may not be appropriate for there interests. There's is nothing wrong with expressing what those interests are and what they like and don't like about content that may meet those interests, and seeking clarification on if they in fact do.

That is literally all the guy did when you jumped in as if he just got finished running a train on your fat ass mama.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
No, I fully understand your reaction and how truly pathetic it is.

Not everyone has the time or desire to consume every bit of content that may or may not be appropriate for there interests. There's is nothing wrong with expressing what those interests are and what they like and don't like about content that may meet those interests, and seeking clarification on if they in fact do.

That is literally all the guy did when you jumped in as if he just got finished running a train on your fat ass mama.
It's a bit easy... You come and spill your pretentious snot and then say " I was just giving my opinion."
There have been, there are and there will continue to be guys who don't like the game and give negative reviews. But at least we know that they've played, and that makes them legitimate: they expected something, didn't get it and let us know.
That's not the case here.
When you haven't even played a game, and you're judging it and giving stupid advice, you're leaving yourself open to an exasperated guy telling you to "shut up".
And now we're stopping, because you just don't get it at all.
Move on and let's get on with things.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Hi. Can we get updated compressed Mac version, please...
The latest versions PC/LINUX/MAC/ANDROID
- On the dev website : [registration required (legal age)]
- On itch.io website :

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
It's a bit easy... You come and spill your pretentious snot and then say " I was just giving my opinion."
There have been, there are and there will continue to be guys who don't like the game and give negative reviews. But at least we know that they've played, and that makes them legitimate: they expected something, didn't get it and let us know.
That's not the case here.
When you haven't even played a game, and you're judging it and giving stupid advice, you're leaving yourself open to an exasperated guy telling you to "shut up".
And now we're stopping, because you just don't get it at all.
Move on and let's get on with things.
I don't know what you think pretentious means, but it aint anything that's happened in the relevant posts here. And even though it is some fun, pretentious IS a good word to describe this game, which i HAVE played multiple times (And supported! but that's probably done now).

And once again, the person was saying what they personally find boring and interesting to help express the reason for the question being asked in the first place. If anyone is upset with that that's real weird and a thinnest of skins them problem.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I don't know what you think pretentious means, but it aint anything that's happened in the relevant posts here. And even though it is some fun, pretentious IS a good word to describe this game, which i HAVE played multiple times...
So you've played several times and even supported a pretentious game! Are you a masochist?

... (And supported! but that's probably done now).
They say you get the audience you deserve...

And once again, the person was saying what they personally find boring and interesting to help express the reason for the question being asked in the first place. If anyone is upset with that that's real weird and a thinnest of skins them problem.
Either you didn’t read, or understand the previous post. We give up!

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Yet another copy paste on the couple that explodes, nothing new, indeed perhaps the title is suitable, because a game could not be done worse than that, it has no sense, a meaning, the decisions are already dictated by the guideline, skipped paths, the usual slutty wife/girlfriend, and the usual Mc jerk/cuckold, by now we are in the decadence of ideas if these are the games instead of progressing, we are getting worse, we started with real masterpieces in the stories and tales, but we are ending up in the trush, not advisable

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Yet another copy paste on the couple that explodes, nothing new, indeed perhaps the title is suitable, because a game could not be done worse than that, it has no sense, a meaning, the decisions are already dictated by the guideline, skipped paths, the usual slutty wife/girlfriend, and the usual Mc jerk/cuckold, by now we are in the decadence of ideas if these are the games instead of progressing, we are getting worse, we started with real masterpieces in the stories and tales, but we are ending up in the trush, not advisable
Ouch... It hurts...

Sam_Eagle.jpg

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Do you any walkthrough? 2.14a
2.4.1a only explores Julian's route on day 4 morning and afternoon. On this route, 3 options: submission, blackmail, tough cookie. The next release (2.4.1b) is planned for this weekend. It will complete day 4 with Julian.
After that, versions 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 will tell the story of Day 4 of the Matt and Tom routes.
As far as the wt's are concerned, if you've opted for the Julian route, it's not very complicated, all you have to do is choose one of Nat's answers during the meal.
For a more complete WT of the whole game, and therefore how to get to the Julian route, you're invited to browse the game's website or wait for someone to share it here.

Reactions: B. 3 and max27

Dustbuster

Nov 17, 2021
Well, played it through but wish i hadn't. Simply terrible writing, child like view and understanding of adult relations in a supposed LOVING relationship, straight up dishonest description of the game and dishonest introduction in playing the game. 100% needs the ntr tag as this game is just straight up having your partner stolen from you. Little honesty from the dev and i wouldn't have wasted my time.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes