VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Well, played it through but wish i hadn't. Simply terrible writing, child like view and understanding of adult relations in a supposed LOVING relationship, straight up dishonest description of the game and dishonest introduction in playing the game. 100% needs the ntr tag as this game is just straight up having your partner stolen from you. Little honesty from the dev and i wouldn't have wasted my time.
At least it's crystal clear!
It's a kind of game... You either like it or you don't, and you're allowed to!
On the other hand, life (real life) is too complicated to fit into a game that doesn't last 5 years before you see something.
Just a little less snark would be appreciated. But you've got to learn to forgive, big boy...

Last edited:

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
The Dustbuster's comment (and review) brings us to a potentially interesting topic for debate:
"Can a game be credible without being believable?"
:unsure:
(We'll discuss "leisure" and "fun" elsewhere, in a more frivolous place!)

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The Dustbuster's comment (and review) brings us to a potentially interesting topic for debate:
"Can a game be credible without being believable?"
:unsure:
(We'll discuss "leisure" and "fun" elsewhere, in a more frivolous place!)
Your game is great, keep up the great work, just keep doing what you are doing, is there any new updates?

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
“It could be worse” NTR Walkthrough:

"What a moving compliment!"

"Sh..! He must be a bit down..."

"who doesn't know, doesn't suffer…"

"Listen, since you mention it, I'll think about it…"

"She shouldn't, but she returns a wink"

"Especially with better than you"

"Fabio isn’t the best dancer I know. So I certainly didn't improve"

"Well, in a way you’re right!"

"Natasha slowly steps aside with a smile."

"So she decides to find out a bit more and questions him..."

"She finds it futile to mourn a love for too long. When it's over, it's over. You move on!"

"Natasha agrees with him"

"If I was single... It would be a very nice way to get to know each other better!"

"I must look like a fool. What is he to think?"

"Who could refuse such a request?"

"If you're lucky, Fabio won't claim it…"

"but instead, she ends up finding this naughty and unseemly game dangerously exciting."

"…"

"We could be seen..."

"Can you imagine if someone had seen us?"

"Well, just a kiss is not that bad"
I've tried this route with the v2.## and there are options here that are missing and are skipped, then when I get to the kiss - it is greyed out and not an option- only a tease. I've used a save to go back to the very first option, and then chosen so many combinations to get the kiss option available - but can't do it and massively frustrating. I guess if the previous posts from the dev are not changed further on it will be abandoned or has been.
I'm replying to the post, posted on the 10th Jan 2022, so maybe I'll find a change as I keep reading the comments, but this route is the same as the one posted on itch.io and it must be an earlier version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envoye

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's new on this free version ?

Julian, a former school star, Fabio's stalker and Nat's flirt, found the couple on holiday in Florida. He's as handsome as ever, but a little less arrogant; which doesn't stop him from hitting on Natasha again, but more discreetly.
Fabio is on his guard, but an ascent parachute accident leaves him stuck in a wheelchair with a cast for a few days. This gives Julian time and space to make a move on the girl who had already given in to him, for one evening only, at school. With Fabio increasingly annoying her, what will Natasha do this time?

It Could Be Worse! [2.4.1b]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I've tried this route with the v2.## and there are options here that are missing and are skipped, then when I get to the kiss - it is greyed out and not an option- only a tease. I've used a save to go back to the very first option, and then chosen so many combinations to get the kiss option available - but can't do it and massively frustrating. I guess if the previous posts from the dev are not changed further on it will be abandoned or has been.
I'm replying to the post, posted on the 10th Jan 2022, so maybe I'll find a change as I keep reading the comments, but this route is the same as the one posted on itch.io and it must be an earlier version.
Thanks for your comment. If something doesn't work as expected, feel free to contact the dev on his website. As this help the whole community of players, any reported bug will be investigated and fixed quickly.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
By the way...
We read a balanced, contrasting, well-argued and intelligent recent review. What a delight!
A lot of things are true and the suggestions are logical!
As a reminder: this game was originally designed to end after the prologue. Everything that comes after was done to meet a demand. That could explain things...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
By the way...
We read a balanced, contrasting, well-argued and intelligent recent review. What a delight!
As a reminder: this game was originally designed to end after the prologue. Everything that comes after was done to meet a demand. That could explain things...
Good update, really like this game was wondering if Fabio’s boss will also have a route with his wife?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItCouldBeWorse-2.4.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Mendonca

B. 3

May 1, 2018
By the way...
Sir i think ive seen on site that there's a pool scene how we can get there

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
What's new in this update? :unsure:
There is a sex new sex scene with her old boyfriend and that's it, it's okay, but she doesn't seem too keen on it, but kind of gets into it, it's a game I want to support because the female protagonist ticks all the right boxes, but I want her to cuck her injured husband more and it would be good if she cucks him with his boss and if he complains he will lose his wife and his job. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
There is a sex new sex scene with her old boyfriend and that's it, it's okay, but she doesn't seem too keen on it, but kind of gets into it, it's a game I want to support because the female protagonist ticks all the right boxes, but I want her to cuck her injured husband more and it would be good if she cucks him with his boss and if he complains he will lose his wife and his job. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Whoa! That's some strong stuff! It even looks like persecution. Not really the style of this game. At worst, the husband might discover his misfortune and his girlfriend's cheating. But apart from maybe Julian, nobody wants to torture this poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1879 and L0b0ts

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Would love to see Thomas and his boss have a 3 some with her :love:

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes