VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Sir how to get to the massage scene and pool scene do you have any walkthrough of it?
a) The massage scene is the last one of the Julian route. Nat must have chosen to windsurf with Julian (avoid the beach alone which will lead to a more 'romantic' end with Julian). Windsurfing lead to 'submissive' or 'blackmailed' ends. No massage scene on Matt or Thomas routes.
b) What pool scene ?

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
This is well-written - good to see actual proper seduction that isn't just the woman suddenly giving in for no reason, or finding some macho idiot irresistible (like most games). Looking forward to more updates
Yes, you are right. I like the slow buit-up, the focus on psychological paths (even though a little more different outcome from Nat's thoughts would be nice) and the good level of the story.
The only thing I miss a liitle as the icing on the good cake is that the submission route is a little tame. Maybe the best is yet to come, but right now, the setup is evil (an old bully uses the inability of its former pray to his advantage without any second thought. But yet, he is so tame in his actions, so well mannered, so polite. Nothing against polite devils and polite doms, but he feels just like a lusty bastard that takes his chances and no real blackmailer.

Maybe the developer should just not have used the word "blackmail" but rather exploiting her submissiveness.

Can you relate to that?

But yeah, otherwise, I like the characters. The horny worker of the hotel. Nat's friend who focusses on the job-competition rather than on his girlfriend, but still is reasobable concerned about her, ... .

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Is the animation of wife pushing Fabio in the wheelchair down the steps?
No, because on the morning of day 5, Fabio was found naked in the pool, his feet strapped to the weighted wheelchair. Death occurred around 2 a.m....
The investigation proves difficult, as all the suspects have the same alibi: they spent the night with the deceased's wife!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, because on the morning of day 5, Fabio was found naked in the pool, his feet strapped to the weighted wheelchair. Death occurred around 2 a.m....
The investigation proves difficult, as all the suspects have the same alibi: they spent the night with the deceased's wife!
I confess, I did it :ROFLMAO:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
People really liked this game, we are practically forced to choose one of the three lovers or even more because the game imposes it, you can choose to avoid them, but the game ends, so betrayal for sure, then easy an ugly idiot husband with a dick as small as wins against three super men, hahahah, the right title would be with the one who escapes MC's wife after cuckolding him, to revive the game we would need an MC who would discover everything and act tough, no a non-existent MC, what's the point of a passive character in a story.
If you not like guys, why you play like girl :KEK: in ROMANCE game:PogChamp:, whitout lesbianism tag? Dude, what wrong with you? :KappaPride:

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes