VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Graphics are ok. If he could just finish one game, that would be even better.
I finished "Debbie" and "Naughty". I put Think Twice on hold (it will be rewritten), as well as "It Could be worse" (I'm getting bored, so I pause). But I understand your comment perfectly...

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Graphics are ok. If he could just finish one game, that would be even better.
Don't look for it to end, look for life in the moment, it doesn't matter when it ends, the important thing is to enjoy every moment of the present
Albert Einstein

• Sad
Reactions: jojogeo

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I finished "Debbie" and "Naughty". I put Think Twice on hold (it will be rewritten), as well as "It Could be worse" (I'm getting bored, so I pause). But I understand your comment perfectly...
Naughty ? Which game is it?!

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
The 0.4 version of debbie is the finished one?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It could be worse is the best. It has atmosphere, suspense, many options great likeable female protagonist, the boss should start manipulating her for a bit of action, it's in her best interests so her husband gets a promotion and a massive bump in pay rise and sometimes the boss needs to impress clients and might need her to incentivize the clients with some good action, of course she is up for it, she likes being a bad girl.

Reactions: sugargamer

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
The 0.4 version of debbie is the finished one?
Let me give you a hint for the last part of debbie( yes becouse the last part is v.05 ):

Debbie fucks all inclusive (ass to mouth ) with this man all night, after which she returns to her husband and acts as if nothing happened!!!

Happy ending !!!!

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Let me give you a hint for the last part of debbie( yes becouse the last part is v.05 ):

Debbie fucks all inclusive (ass to mouth ) with this man all night, after which she returns to her husband and acts as if nothing happened!!!

Happy ending !!!!
This is fake news! Drakov probably didn't play version 0.5...
(Drakov, please, stop showing off! Everyone's looking at you.)

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
This is fake news! Drakov probably didn't play version 0.5...
(Drakov, please, stop showing off! Everyone's looking at you.)
I cant stop !! It is against "my religion" !!;););)

Until you make a real game from head to tail (not a series of comics that you put one after the other, which actually can't be called a game) or you quit this job, I won't let you in peace!!

Ps:
what I do, see it as a challenge for you, to perfect yourself!!! Don't look at it as a bad thing!!

Last edited:

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I cant stop !! It is against "my religion" !!;););)

Until you make a real game from head to tail (not a series of comics that you put one after the other, which actually can't be called a game) or you quit this job, I won't let you in peace!!

Ps:
what I do, see it as a challenge for you, to perfect yourself!!! Don't look at it as a bad thing!!
Drakov, you're my savior, and I didn't even knew it!
The problem for your is that, when I'll have a game complete, you won't see it.
And I must say that such self-sacrifice on your part commands my respect! ;)

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Drakov, you're my savior, and I didn't even knew it!
The problem for your is that, when I'll have a game complete, you won't see it.
And I must say that such self-sacrifice on your part commands my respect! ;)
You have comics complete not game !!

Your mouth is good!!! A tip: Fewer words and more deeds!!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
When I see what you've accomplished so far, I'm really looking forward to your tips.
I don't make games, but I don't pretend to either!!! So far you have finished 2 comic books and 3 games put "on hold" due to lack of inspiration and you start the 4th game. I think that's how long it will take you to put the fourth one "on hold". What I'm sorry for is that you have a very big potential, but you're wasting it like crazy.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I don't make games, but I don't pretend to either!!! So far you have finished 2 comic books and 3 games put "on hold" due to lack of inspiration and you start the 4th game. I think that's how long it will take you to put the fourth one "on hold". What I'm sorry for is that you have a very big potential, but you're wasting it like crazy.
And you forgot two games in gestation: "Inoculation" and "An eye for an eye"!
I think I'll pause "A wife at stake" to start them. Simultaneously! :D

Reactions: drakov
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes