VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Blavh25%1

Jul 26, 2023
Does anyone have the 2.4.3 latest version link of it could be worse game? Please provide the game if anyone has it. Screenshot_2024-01-10-03-48-38-498_com.brave.browser.jpg

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I think this game is or will be abandoned!!!!! From what I see DEV has started another Game called A Wife At Stake !!!!! Because DEV is currently making 3 games simultaneously: It Could Be Worse, Debbie and A Wife At Stake. He already abandoned a game of Think Twice. It is expected that he will abandon other games as well!!!!!

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I think this game is or will be abandoned!!!!! From what I see DEV has started another Game called A Wife At Stake !!!!! Because DEV is currently making 3 games simultaneously: It Could Be Worse, Debbie and A Wife At Stake. He already abandoned a game of Think Twice. It is expected that he will abandon other games as well!!!!!
No game has been abandoned. It's just that, as some comments have pointed out, some games are starting to go round in circles. So we temporarily move on with other plots, and the result is other games.

If you're looking for info, let's take one game at a time.

Think Twice: we've thought about it for a long time, we've read the comments and we're thinking that we've probably put together the scenario badly. Players haven't understood that this is the same kind of two-stage game as "A perfect marriage": first a set-up and then the real game. Since the second part can't be just anything, the plot has to be channeled so that the three protagonists arrive on the yacht, the scene of the final huis-clos. It's a dud, for which we're solely responsible, but we don't give up. We'll correct and rewrite the game. When? No idea!

Debbie: It's a game without any long-term ambitions. Not "top of list" at all, but we'll finish it! There's still the final scene (most screen are done), and the game will be finished.

It could be worse: this is where we go round in circles. Let's be honest: we don't have any clever ideas for the Thomas route. So rather than take our patrons for fools, we'd rather wait for inspiration to strike. We could do anything ("You're already doing it", some people shout :), but we don't feel like it. The most consistent route is Julian's, who can either be genuinely romantic, or blackmail and corrupt her, or force Nat's hand and subdue her, or make a far worst fall than Fabio's. Matt, on the other hand, is a joyful, funny milf fucker in scabrous situations: he has a taste for risk and communicates it to Nat, who, after a while, gets off on it too. For him, we prepare a scene with the two old ladies that will be no laughing matter.

A wife at stake: the latest idea in a rather consistent scenario. And it's a real "slow burn". In order to realize their life project, the Laura-Mario couple puts themselves in a situation that seems hopeful, but that can go off the rails. It's not easy to touch an easy life full of money and glamour, and still choose to sell fruit and vegetables.

Try to understand our point of view: if it's only to find our games pirated and shared by "heroes" the day after their release, we really don't see why we should bother. Our (real) supporters understand this. We'll try to satisfy them as best we can, without making anything free from now on. We know perfectly well that we won't make any money from this, we don't have the resources, either technical or human.
For the rest, the comments of the assholes, we evacuate them, the others we take into account; and we work at our own pace, whether it pleases or not!
We've made up our minds. Do the same ;-)

That's it, Drakov... And remember one thing: if we're going to give up, we're going to announce it. But that's not our style!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
No game has been abandoned. It's just that, as some comments have pointed out, some games are starting to go round in circles. So we temporarily move on with other plots, and the result is other games.

If you're looking for info, let's take one game at a time.

Think Twice: we've thought about it for a long time, we've read the comments and we're thinking that we've probably put together the scenario badly. Players haven't understood that this is the same kind of two-stage game as "A perfect marriage": first a set-up and then the real game. Since the second part can't be just anything, the plot has to be channeled so that the three protagonists arrive on the yacht, the scene of the final huis-clos. It's a dud, for which we're solely responsible, but we don't give up. We'll correct and rewrite the game. When? No idea!

Debbie: It's a game without any long-term ambitions. Not "top of list" at all, but we'll finish it! There's still the final scene (most screen are done), and the game will be finished.

It could be worse: this is where we go round in circles. Let's be honest: we don't have any clever ideas for the Thomas route. So rather than take our patrons for fools, we'd rather wait for inspiration to strike. We could do anything ("You're already doing it", some people shout :), but we don't feel like it. The most consistent route is Julian's, who can either be genuinely romantic, or blackmail and corrupt her, or force Nat's hand and subdue her, or make a far worst fall than Fabio's. Matt, on the other hand, is a joyful, funny milf fucker in scabrous situations: he has a taste for risk and communicates it to Nat, who, after a while, gets off on it too. For him, we prepare a scene with the two old ladies that will be no laughing matter.

A wife at stake: the latest idea in a rather consistent scenario. And it's a real "slow burn". In order to realize their life project, the Laura-Mario couple puts themselves in a situation that seems hopeful, but that can go off the rails. It's not easy to touch an easy life full of money and glamour, and still choose to sell fruit and vegetables.

Try to understand our point of view: if it's only to find our games pirated and shared by "heroes" the day after their release, we really don't see why we should bother. Our (real) supporters understand this. We'll try to satisfy them as best we can, without making anything free from now on. We know perfectly well that we won't make any money from this, we don't have the resources, either technical or human.
For the rest, the comments of the assholes, we evacuate them, the others we take into account; and we work at our own pace, whether it pleases or not!
We've made up our minds. Do the same ;-)

That's it, Drakov... And remember one thing: if we're going to give up, we're going to announce it. But that's not our style!
I understand you point of view !!! But one request : Dont be so mad !!! Is just my humble opinion !!! i see many Dev Who start some geme and after they abandon that games .

Don't take it for granted, but the biggest problem at DEV is the lack of communication. Try to communicate with your paying customers more often and you will see that you will have more and more paying customers and fewer "heroes". I understand your anger regarding these "heroes" who distribute your work, which is not easy, but you must understand that initially, you advertised for free on this site and maybe on other specialized sites. Maybe in the future you should do what other DEVs are doing, that is, make a program for the release of new updates!!! If you are going to do this, there will be no more heroes. To conclude, I respect the work you are doing and I wish you all the best in the world.

Have a very good day!!!

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I understand you point of view !!! But one request : Dont be so mad !!! Is just my humble opinion !!! i see many Dev Who start some geme and after they abandon that games .

Don't take it for granted, but the biggest problem at DEV is the lack of communication. Try to communicate with your paying customers more often and you will see that you will have more and more paying customers and fewer "heroes". I understand your anger regarding these "heroes" who distribute your work, which is not easy, but you must understand that initially, you advertised for free on this site and maybe on other specialized sites. Maybe in the future you should do what other DEVs are doing, that is, make a program for the release of new updates!!! If you are going to do this, there will be no more heroes. To conclude, I respect the work you are doing and I wish you all the best in the world.

Have a very good day!!!
We are not "mad".
But first let's be clear, Drakov: you are not, and never have been one of our patrons. How could you know if we communicate or not with them?
Let's also be very clear with this site: we have NEVER asked to be published here. We just found out one fine day that we were. After that, what did you want us to do? We had no choice. And F95ZONE is no exception, all sites do the same, they feed off each other...
See you on our website :cool: !

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
We are not "mad".
But first let's be clear, Drakov: you are not, and never have been one of our patrons. How could you know if we communicate or not with them?
Let's also be very clear with this site: we have NEVER asked to be published here. We just found out one fine day that we were. After that, what did you want us to do? We had no choice. And F95ZONE is no exception, all sites do the same, they feed off each other...
See you on our website :cool: !
Lets chill !!! Keep your voice down you dont need to speack to me like this !!! You just have a free publicity here !!!

Beileve me i have your website bookmark to my favorites !!! I see all news !!!!

When i tell you to comunicate more often it was just a sugestion !!! i work in the sales business for 18 years !!!

Potential customers are attracted by good games, regular updates and communication that the developers have with them. I can give you an eloquent example: MrDots Games. He have over 1,800 monthly paying customers. It is not enough to make good games, it is also important to know how to sell them!!! If you want to talk to me in a tone of superiority, it's your choice. but you are wrong!!! in my country there is a saying: you learn as long as you live!!!

Have a nice night !!!!

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Lets chill !!! Keep your voice down you dont need to speack to me like this !!! You just have a free publicity here !!!

When i tell you to comunicate more often it was just a sugestion !!! i work in the sales business for 18 years !!!

Potential customers are attracted by good games, regular updates and communication that the developers have with them. I can give you an eloquent example: MrDots Games. He have over 1,800 monthly paying customers. It is not enough to make good games, it is also important to know how to sell them!!! If you want to talk to me in a tone of superiority, it's your choice. but you are wrong!!! in my country there is a saying: you learn as long as you live!!!

Have a nice night !!!!
dude, you came in here and called him/them out. he's just explaining the situation. you can't call someone out publicly and then tell them how to react.

Reactions: TimoF965

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
dude, you came in here and called him/them out. he's just explaining the situation. you can't call someone out publicly and then tell them how to react.
I have a word: "The tone makes the music!!!"
that is, he must learn how to address another person, and stop thinking he is superior, because he is not!
Exactly what I was saying, he must learn to communicate!!!! I didn't beg to put the game here for free, I just expressed my opinion earlier that it will increase the ranks of developers who start a game / games and abandon them!!!! The same explanation he gave me could communicate and on their own initiative on the website or here !!!!!

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022

Have a nice night !!!!
Considering the number of exclamation marks you put in your message, I wonder which of us needs to calm down. :unsure:
You're talking about communication with patrons or paying subscribers. I'm telling you again and again, you're not one of them. That's not an insult, but a fact. And this fact doesn't give you the opportunity to know whether I communicate with them or not, since you're not one of them. Is that so? Believe me, I communicate with them.
I'm just telling you that, given the audience and their behavior (in general), I don't see why I'd spend my nights replying or communicating. When I reply, for example here, it's to set the record straight when a piece of information seems incorrect, or stupid, or whatever...
You said we were going to give up, I've rectified that. And while I'm at it, I've taken stock of all the games.
I looked at your eloquent example, and I don't think we'll ever do anything like it (who said "You've done worse!"?) And too bad for the 1,800 monthly customers.
In our country, too, we have a saying: "Let he who feels snotty blow his nose!"
Ah: and congratulations on your 18-year career in sales. If you offer a drink, we'll come :)
This is our last reply. You can have the last word if you like.
Have a nice day.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Considering the number of exclamation marks you put in your message, I wonder which of us needs to calm down. :unsure:
You're talking about communication with patrons or paying subscribers. I'm telling you again and again, you're not one of them. That's not an insult, but a fact. And this fact doesn't give you the opportunity to know whether I communicate with them or not, since you're not one of them. Is that so? Believe me, I communicate with them.
I'm just telling you that, given the audience and their behavior (in general), I don't see why I'd spend my nights replying or communicating. When I reply, for example here, it's to set the record straight when a piece of information seems incorrect, or stupid, or whatever...
You said we were going to give up, I've rectified that. And while I'm at it, I've taken stock of all the games.
I looked at your eloquent example, and I don't think we'll ever do anything like it (who said "You've done worse!"?) And too bad for the 1,800 monthly customers.
Ah: and congratulations on your 18-year career in sales. If you offer a drink, we'll come :)
Have a nice day.
Is my opinion even you like even you dont like !!! I dont give a fck !!!!!!!!! when you use the caps than you are mad , no when you use exclamation !!!!! take a pill bro and chill out !!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Keep a good work like this , and you will have so many "heroes" in the future !!!

One last question: Why you come here and read what no paying patrons write ?????? Ignor us , and comunicate with paying patrons !!!!! Dont waste you time and our time !!!!;);););););););)

Ps : When you start a game write on the paper the script and dont losed!!! you need to know THE STORY ( you are the DEV) from the start of the game to the end of game and don't stop about a quarter of the way through the game, because you've lost your imagination and you tell us , maybe you will rewrite the game, but you dont know when , like many other Dev in the past !!!!

how do you want to attract more customers like this?

I have another saying for you: every bird on her tongue dies

Have a good day !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pleaseletme

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Surely a wise decision. You were even overly polite and cared to write a lot. So don't feed the troll anymore :) .
I think you are the troll you are talking about, who comes to glorify DEV. Remember this is a gaming forum, and games are discussed here. If you want to kiss someone's ass, this is not the place!!!

I don't believe for a moment that a "hero" put this game on this forum, against Dev's will. It is customary for a person from Dev's entourage to put this game here to advertise it, after which he starts to complain that the game was hacked by an evil "hero".

If you don't need the advertising , ask admins of F95 to remove it from the site. It's simple

And yes !!! I allwais have last word !! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Have a nice day.
Bro, all 3 of your games are great in every aspect, only the graphics are weak
If the graphics are improved (it doesn't need to be very hight), your games will become masterpieces of the NTR genre

Reactions: MrMf101

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Bro, all 3 of your games are great in every aspect, only the graphics are weak
If the graphics are improved (it doesn't need to be very hight), your games will become masterpieces of the NTR genre
Graphics are ok. If he could just finish one game, that would be even better.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes