VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Dec 29, 2021
We never hid the fact that our first intention was to make a short game, quickly done, well done!
The very, very (too?) simple idea was: do you stay faithful or not? That was it. A trial run with some great sex scenes.
It should be noted in passing that for some it was too complicated: they didn't know what to answer and blamed the phrasing or the ambiguity of the answers... (sigh).
Anyway. We were asked to write a sequel -and so much the better if players liked the game-, and we tried to come up with something that held up, with varying degrees of success.
That's what we like best: to get straight to the point between two or three possible paths. That's why we also developed stories like "Debbie" and "Naughty" in parallel.
We tried a first long story (Think Twice), in a different narrative, with first 3 prologues introducing the 3 main characters, and only then the main story where the 3 find themselves in huis-clos on a yacht and where the tension increases until it reaches its paroxysm, since there's a lot of money, stolen by one from the other (basically), but coveted by all three. Factor 3 (3x2x1=6) possible endings. But the critics were quite virulent, sometimes justified, but as is often the case here, mostly malicious. Fortunately, we have a small but loyal fan base! The game is therefore on hold.
Thank you for your appreciation, and your comment, which makes a lot of sense to us, as you'll understand...
As for the two old ones, we have to admit we've thought about it. But it was rather one of them who had a crush on Matt, and got her way at the end of a drunken game of strip poker :sneaky:.

There will always be critics and that's a good thing.
I've played every game of yours (I'm also a small patron) and the combination of game length, destinations, characters and story are great. (y)

Okay, these guys have cocks like horses ( :unsure: ) but the whole thing is very refreshing.
Your fan base is sure to grow even larger.

Just keep doing it. :love:

Reactions: B. 3 and CTDev

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
A trial run with some great sex scenes.
Can I just ask you one more question: how come you decided not to include more sex scene with Fabio and the one that you did include you decided to make a point that sex with Fabio is bad and does not satisfy Nat?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can I just ask you one more question: how come you decided not to include more sex scene with Fabio and the one that you did include you decided to make a point that sex with Fabio is bad and does not satisfy Nat?
Maybe you missed the entire point of the game...

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The aim of the game, a wife married to a not very gifted old man, who doesn't know how to have sex and doesn't satisfy, against three studs with super nice big cocks, handsome as a purpose, or as they fuck

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
One last answer then.
Need I remind you that Fabio has just met Julian that day, and that he's just heard that an assistant manager position is going to be opened up within his company? Maybe his mind is elsewhere.
The next day (2), he doesn't get laid, it's true. Well, that happens, doesn't it? Do you get laid every day? We don't!
And the day after (3), he breaks his neck parasailing and goes to bed with two casts.
You see: your question is that of someone who absolutely wants to be right.

Reactions: TimoF965

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
The aim of the game, a wife married to a not very gifted old man, who doesn't know how to have sex and doesn't satisfy, against three studs with super nice big cocks, handsome as a purpose, or as they fuck
She's not married!
He's not old!
You haven't seen his cock!
We don't like soccer!
And now, ST*U!!!

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
a gallery would be amazing for this game ,while a walkt mod will be too much better
The Walkthrough is just updated, but be aware of the Mixdrop. Use a Virusscanner and Adblocker, not for the file itself, but for the crap offered by Mixdrop.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
unfortunately, there are many fools like this, but also many whores like that in real life!!!!

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes