Others Completed Itazura Gakuen [v1.1a] [Real]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I read the instructions, I have winRaR so I can unpack everything in Japanese. But what does it mean by Mount Itzaura Gakuen.ISO?
I don't really know what that means. I'm not very smart when it comes to files and how to unpack em. Mainly just extracting them.
If you have never had to do it before you can't be blamed for not knowing although you could google it. Mounting means using the disc image (ISO) in a virtual CD/DVD player.

There are softwares (Daemon Tools for exemple or whatever the cool kids use these days) to do this.

Kronoss

Jun 1, 2017
I tried to uninstall the game with the IHS.exe but when i clicked the first button my computer restarted and the game was still there. So my question is what is the purpose of the first button ?
(The second one is the uninstall button but i have no clue for the first one, it just restarted my computer)

drew

May 19, 2017
i dont know where is the gameplay here, lol, back in the 2010 and now, wtf, there is no point in play this, the girl just say the same one time and another and another...

drew

May 19, 2017
The game was released on 2013-10-25 :coldsweat:[/QUOTE]

Lol i have bad memory then thanks

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I read the instructions, I have winRaR so I can unpack everything in Japanese. But what does it mean by Mount Itzaura Gakuen.ISO?
I don't really know what that means. I'm not very smart when it comes to files and how to unpack em. Mainly just extracting them.
Power ISO is USUALLY more reliable than Daemon Tools for Japanese ISOs for whatever reason. Although I recently for the first time ever just had an issue where I needed Daemon Tools instead of Power ISO to mount one but thats once and its been 5 years or so since I started mounting ISO's so its rare. (If anyone is wondering its pretty much any of the
games) I just roll with both now to be safe.

Reactions: TomberryDude

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
I'm not entirely sure but I think windows 10 has built-in mounting. Right-click on the iso file and choose mount.

If it doesn't and I'm mistaken or your using an older OS try downloading ultraiso, that's what I always used in the past.

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any game or story here or is this just a sandbox groping simulation?

Also, has there been any other games like this released in the last five years?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is this fully translated? As in including the story shit? Or does it not have that unlike Itazura Gokuaku? I played Gokuaku a while back, but got sick of waiting for the untranslated parts that it eventually fell of my radar. Still enjoyed it quite immensely; the groping was really fucking frustrating, but it got quite fun after getting used to the "controls."

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
I could be mistaken as I just installed it and ran it for a couple minutes but I don't think there is story shit.

Reactions: popober

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I quite like the Itazura main game, the demo and the story. So this game remind me of a simpler time. Yet I kind of wish they would translate Ichazura first.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote