Others Completed Itazura Gakuen [v1.1a] [Real]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
hey someone can tell me how many series of this title? i mean there another "itazura" series but i dont know exactly...

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I did it with Locale Emulator but not working ;-; sad
I'll look into the problem if no-one comes out with any sort of fix. In the mean time, just make sure that you properly followed the installation instructions.

[Edit:] I've installed and run the game, playing around with all of the settings to try and replicate your problem but I can't seem to do so, the game seems to work fine. I'd suggest going back and making sure you've carried out the installation correctly and messing around with the settings to figure out if you can get it to work. If the issue persists then it might be a problem with your system, in which case I'll need some information about your machine and what version of windows you're using. In the mean time, I'll keep looking into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: quoc9x

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I did it with Locale Emulator but not working ;-; sad
locale emulator might not work on windows 10, and you still need to have the apropiate files from the language pack from MS. do you have that?

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
I'll look into the problem if no-one comes out with any sort of fix. In the mean time, just make sure that you properly followed the installation instructions.

[Edit:] I've installed and run the game, playing around with all of the settings to try and replicate your problem but I can't seem to do so, the game seems to work fine. I'd suggest going back and making sure you've carried out the installation correctly and messing around with the settings to figure out if you can get it to work. If the issue persists then it might be a problem with your system, in which case I'll need some information about your machine and what version of windows you're using. In the mean time, I'll keep looking into it.
1566528497121.png

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, well first off I'd recommend making sure windows is fully updated and that you have service pack 1 downloaded for windows 7, since otherwise locale emulator might not be compatible. Make sure everything is up to date, try to reinstall the game again and ensure that you correctly follow the instructions and if it still doesn't work then I'll dig a little deeper, as it'll likely be a problem with your region settings or system.

Reactions: quoc9x

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
Okay, well first off I'd recommend making sure windows is fully updated and that you have service pack 1 downloaded for windows 7, since otherwise locale emulator might not be compatible. Make sure everything is up to date, try to reinstall the game again and ensure that you correctly follow the instructions and if it still doesn't work then I'll dig a little deeper, as it'll likely be a problem with your region settings or system.
I did but still not working 1566613364459.png

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I did but still not working View attachment 379766
I forgot how difficult it was to translate Japanese kanji into English by hand... Never again... However, I think I have a pretty good idea of what the problem is. Seems like its something to do with the game not being able to access the shader functions of you GPU, or at least something to that effect. Try updating your graphic drivers, I think its this link;( ) and then make sure your directx is up to date (cause that can never hurt), you may also want to reinstall the game just to be safe. If you do this and it still doesn't work then we might be out of luck but I'll keep digging.

• Love
Reactions: ng728x and quoc9x

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I forgot how difficult it was to translate Japanese kanji into English by hand... Never again... However, I think I have a pretty good idea of what the problem is. Seems like its something to do with the game not being able to access the shader functions of you GPU, or at least something to that effect. Try updating your graphic drivers, I think its this link;( ) and then make sure your directx is up to date (cause that can never hurt), you may also want to reinstall the game just to be safe. If you do this and it still doesn't work then we might be out of luck but I'll keep digging.
This doesn't even help ME per say, but i have to give you cred for translating the Kanji like that. lol What a G. :)

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
You don't have graph card don't you?
From what i see at REAL website

Graphics card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0 * 3

Video memory256MB or more * 4
* 4 The main memory cannot be shared by the OS.
I wasn't having a graphics card issue, that was someone else whom the Kanji was translated for. So you're talking to the wrong person. :p

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
How to uninstall this game? I do not speak japanese so I do not understand menu also when I click highlighted button it makes my PC restart. Probably protection to stop foreign players from using this game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote