Others Completed Itazura Gakuen [v1.1a] [Real]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Is this game better or worse than 'Itazura Gokuaku'? and more importantly is it better or worse than 'Rapelay'?!

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
can u reupload nofile??? file not found on that link
Nofile reuploaded. Thanks.

Is this game better or worse than 'Itazura Gokuaku'? and more importantly is it better or worse than 'Rapelay'?!
If you like a story in your game than you'd probably like Itazura Gokuaku. If you want to head straight to the sex than try out Itazura Gakuen instead.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
If you have never had to do it before you can't be blamed for not knowing although you could google it. Mounting means using the disc image (ISO) in a virtual CD/DVD player.

There are softwares (Daemon Tools for exemple or whatever the cool kids use these days) to do this.
Well, I also thought it'd be easier to ask the comments for they might be able to give me a more straight answer than Google. Thank you so very much for the help though!

Power ISO is USUALLY more reliable than Daemon Tools for Japanese ISOs for whatever reason. Although I recently for the first time ever just had an issue where I needed Daemon Tools instead of Power ISO to mount one but thats once and its been 5 years or so since I started mounting ISO's so its rare. (If anyone is wondering its pretty much any of the
games) I just roll with both now to be safe.
I'm not entirely sure but I think windows 10 has built-in mounting. Right-click on the iso file and choose mount.

If it doesn't and I'm mistaken or your using an older OS try downloading ultraiso, that's what I always used in the past.

I honestly didn't think I'd get a reply to my question since I'm kinda of a newbie to these types of things so thank you three for replying to me and giving me a specific answer! I really do appreciate it. Now, let's see if this will work...

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm surprised no one had this problem.
When I go straight to the exe, regardless if I have it installed or not, it instantly restarts my computer without question.

Given the lack of genetalia, and the constant loading screens, I had removed it but that restarting bothered me so much.

D

Deleted member 719178

I'm surprised no one had this problem.
When I go straight to the exe, regardless if I have it installed or not, it instantly restarts my computer without question.

Given the lack of genetalia, and the constant loading screens, I had removed it but that restarting bothered me so much.
You're not alone. The exe also had my computer instantly restart. Though, it was stupid of me to just go straight to the exe despite the fact I don't have any emulators or what have you. My curiosity just got the best of me.

egregeg

Aug 19, 2017
I have a little story related with this game for you.

It was yesterday 6am I was installing and selecting games, mounted this one with daemon tools and executed the .exe
pretty normal huh? Well my pc restarted instantly. First I though it maybe was Windows and his updates... but my pc didnt boot.
I was really afraid, the keyboard and mouse lights were like normal but my screen was black saying no signal. I tried to make a connection with my pc, have team viewer configured at start and my smartphone ready, tried but nothing... my pc didnt boot at all and I had not even the bios screen although my screen takes a little while to display when detected signal so it was probably something related. It was at this moment I knew I fucked up.

First thing I did was shutting my computer which tried to start again alone 3 times so I had to remove the power cable, then switch off the router cause I really fear it was a ransomware and the black screen was the program encrypting my data, I really dont have anything that important except some family photos but ya know, it's not cool at all.

So I told two friends what happened and they started saying "wooo that happens for not f***ing real girls" and a lot of jokes related to that instead of helping but whatever xD

I know a Windows virus it's probably only Windows intended so I just had to download Ubuntu and recover everything.
I found a Windows 98 DVD, and.. well... I dont even think Windows 98 has NTFS support XD, then I found an Ubuntu DVD... but dont have a DVD reader on my pc... so GG.
At this desesperate moment, a revolutionary idea: I will put the Ubuntu 12.04 DVD inside my xploited ps3 and then I will copy it to a pen drive so I could do stuff in my father's laptop which didnt have a dvd drive either.

You would ask, Why don't just download ubuntu in that laptop? Well, I know some ransomware are able to leave traces on the network and in the very moment you plug another computer in, rip so I was really going to do this offline.

When I finally got Ubuntu running I noticed everything was fine, then I went to this thread and see that I was not the only one with the restart issue but the only one who's pc didnt boot. Well, bad luck I guess...

PD: It was after all of this that I realize I have a raspberry pi. So yeah xD PS3 rules tho.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
@monroe You might want to include a warning in your OP saying that the exe will restart the pc. As it clearly has to multiple people. Personally, it only worked with the included HF patch otherwise I was quite concerned as a few others have when the exe turn off my pc

k3nnyx

Jan 9, 2018
after 47 try, removed applocale and installed LocaleEmulator, running trought IHS.ex on mounted iso...game works fine

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
after 47 try, removed applocale and installed LocaleEmulator, running trought IHS.ex on mounted iso...game works fine
you just wrote my hard way of going trought ms app locale... This shit software on win 7 was even in 70% of jap games succesfull too run, but on win 10 i got restarted over and over again.... locale emulatore 2.4.0.0 is what you all guys need

pattersteen1

Jul 21, 2017
I've followed the instructions and everything seems to have worked out the way it should've, but I'm getting this message whenever I start "Itazura Gakuen English" and press "Start Game".
20180829_131536.jpg
What does this mean?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I've followed the instructions and everything seems to have worked out the way it should've, but I'm getting this message whenever I start "Itazura Gakuen English" and press "Start Game".
View attachment 143404
What does this mean?
it means, that it failed to acquire the data toneeffect用BMP (too lazy to write it down in katakana). i guess something went wrong during downloading or during unpacking. redownload the game and try it again.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The installation instructions says "do the same for both DLCs." So do I just copy the DLC folder and paste them into the game folder and then paste the ItazuraS_PG111a contents into those?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote