Others Completed Itazura Gakuen [v1.1a] [Real]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So I went to install this game and instead of it actually trying to install a cmd window pops up and restarts my computer... WHY?

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Has anyone tried the Itazura Kyouaku game? I can't find it anywhere to download it, will the game be very bad? I played the itazura gakuen and I did not like itazura gokuaku much I liked it much more

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
So I went to install this game and instead of it actually trying to install a cmd window pops up and restarts my computer... WHY?
You must start the installation with the Japanese settings on the PC or with the locale emulator set to Japanese.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
Has anyone tried the Itazura Kyouaku game? I can't find it anywhere to download it, will the game be very bad? I played the itazura gakuen and I did not like itazura gokuaku much I liked it much more
1.03 version, but its very buggy and censored. Newer version and uncensor exist, but i cant find them too. ( the site where all this was uploaded died, it was not possible to download something from there even with the help of web.archive.org)

Last edited:
Reactions: angJES and Netan3

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i never had this happen, but running the install file restarts my computer. and for that i have 0 tolerance.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know of a more visual install instructions?
The text instructions aren't working for me.
Also clicked on one of the exe apps and don't know wtf happened but it made my pc restart.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know how to get the game to uninstall?

Didn't install the game properly and now it restarts my computer when i click the game exe.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sucks there cool down should of been CUM INSIDE unless thats an enguish thing

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well thats disappointing. There isnt a story? its just rape?

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
I have a couple of doubts....!!

1- What program is needed to translate this type?
2- what is the name of the engine of this game?

angJES

Mar 7, 2020
1.03 version, but its very buggy and censored. Newer version and uncensor exist, but i cant find them too. ( the site where all this was uploaded died, it was not possible to download something from there even with the help of web.archive.org)
did you have any luck? I looked everywhere and can't find a uncensor.

Reactions: polQQ

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
So, i recently tried to play this game however despite following every install instructions correctly (at least i believe) i cannot launch it.
I try to launch the english exe with my emulator but all it do is giving me two error alert: failed to read BGM tables, failed to read SE tables, failed to read BGM for toon effect ( translated from japanese) and i get a dark screen for the game, closing once i close the last alert.
Anyone with more technical knowledge could tell me what i need to do?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote