3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Ik wish their was a way around it.
There's more than one ( , just in case a lost dev pass through this), but there's dev who don't know and other who don't care.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the game where the zombie chick is the hottest thing going(all are hot..but she's next level) sooooo...hoping MC gets to boink her...d/l update now..will see :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The current update is just bug fixes and some slight programming changes. There is no new content from the last release.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thats a shame as one of the preview pics shows zombie-babe covered in cum...or does she just have bad blotching?..lol

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the game where the zombie chick is the hottest thing going(all are hot..but she's next level) sooooo...hoping MC gets to boink her...d/l update now..will see :p
not sure about that...if you've ever watched a tv show iZombie (Ravi does tests with the zombie virus and all the different kinds of condoms and the zombie virus goes through them every time)...so if the MC has sex with a zombie he'll become a zombie

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
If you are willing to read through the really verbose spilling there is a lot of humour and philosophical musings and just plain weirdness in there, which definitely made it worth playing for me.
Yeah, the game has gone down the rabbit hole of seemingly endless walls of text for bizarre plot lines. I'll wait to hear if it turns back to being a more entertaining game.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I'm at day 28. Obviously, a majority of the days I can only find salvage and trade. I like the game no matter what, but does that ever change? Gets a little annoying, especially when I have hundreds of salvage and food.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i got two diff endings so far..do not believe either was good..lol....i have to go way back and find where i went wrong..is there a walkthrough yet?...lol

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I'm at day 28. Obviously, a majority of the days I can only find salvage and trade. I like the game no matter what, but does that ever change? Gets a little annoying, especially when I have hundreds of salvage and food.
I'm now at day 102 and NOTHING has changed. 0 new dialog or anything over the past 80ish days. Can only find salvage and trade salvage

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
3rd ending...at least this one said "hope"...so i'm improving o_O...taking a break now...lol

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
When the game first came out I loved it (Of course it was short as it was/is still in development, but still I liked the settings). Then the creator stopped working on it for a while and now I've read that he changed their relationship because of patreon. Fortunately that can be fixed with the correct input, which I deeply apprecaite!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
When the game first came out I loved it (Of course it was short as it was/is still in development, but still I liked the settings). Then the creator stopped working on it for a while and now I've read that he changed their relationship because of patreon. Fortunately that can be fixed with the correct input, which I deeply apprecaite!
if you start a new game..you can name them sisters...cousins...inbred cumsluts..anything you want...you can still incest your way through the wastelands

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes