3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm now at day 102 and NOTHING has changed. 0 new dialog or anything over the past 80ish days. Can only find salvage and trade salvage
You need to push one of the towns to 100 strength and go talk to the leader. I think you can do that around day 20, but definitely before day 102.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Just finished playing through this, and it's not really a smut game; it's a commentary on metafiction.

It's well done in that regard, but I'd have liked to see the original game; I can get my fill of meta works on communities like SCP. I prefer my games time to actually produce games.

(Warning: This link will lead you down a rabbit hole, so do not click if you can't afford to risk an hour)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just finished playing through this, and it's not really a smut game; it's a commentary on metafiction.

It's well done in that regard, but I'd have liked to see the original game; I can get my fill of meta works on communities like SCP. I prefer my games time to actually produce games.

(Warning: This link will lead you down a rabbit hole, so do not click if you can't afford to risk an hour)

To be fair, we're considering a game at its v0.1 stage. If the author decides to evolve things, they have a good framework from which to expand and reshape, I feel.

That said, I would not like to see the the meta, sarcasm or plain loopiness tossed as it grows.

Reactions: botc76

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
You need to push one of the towns to 100 strength and go talk to the leader. I think you can do that around day 20, but definitely before day 102.
I'm more than likely missing something. But this is what I'm at upload_2018-10-5_22-18-47.png 1) Idk if Val and Mary's love points are supposed to go up like that, but they automatically increase when I put food into the house. 2) Not sure if H and Z can't both be at 100 or more, so I even manually changed Z to 20 and H to 100 and it's still the same. 3) Started another game and same stuff happens. I stop progressing at the same time. Again, I'm sure I'm missing something, but the only options I ever see are salvage and trade and sleep

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I can't play this right now. Outside of the optometrist appointment I had, I spent most of the day trying to figure this out. I would love to see more of this game, but not sure how to progress. I know there are endings and it goes further than the point I'm at (Literally read all 24 pages of posts). I think last thing scene I had that wasn't finding or trading salvage was have the handjob scene wit Val in the classroom. It'd be awesome if someone could somehow figure out what I'm doing wrong? I've attempted to change most the variables and nothing changes. Legit went to day 205 (Without altering the day variable) and it's the same thing over and over. Would it help anyone if I posted what my variables are (From my unedited save, which isn't quite at day 205 but it's still stuck at the same loop)?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
What did you guys name the relations between the characters in the beginning of this one? I can't figure out what to name everything that doesn't make it sound like really bad broken engrish lol

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well this was different seeing as all the choices i got from a certain point seem basicly bad i guess im bad at this haha but quite a ride from zombie apocolips to well i wont go on so i dont ruin it for others but quite interesting although sad to have it end like that with what i had no matter the choice

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
what do you mean the game is dead? its got some endings but i would say its far from dead
Endings? Where? lol I got the two towns, up to 276 and only had one conversation with each town leader, I have enough food to last a year, only h scene was a bj from younger sister with heihei's help lol Are they still working on this one? Or is it really dead?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm more than likely missing something. But this is what I'm at View attachment 158836 1) Idk if Val and Mary's love points are supposed to go up like that, but they automatically increase when I put food into the house. 2) Not sure if H and Z can't both be at 100 or more, so I even manually changed Z to 20 and H to 100 and it's still the same. 3) Started another game and same stuff happens. I stop progressing at the same time. Again, I'm sure I'm missing something, but the only options I ever see are salvage and trade and sleep
I think you have ended up on one of the unfinished paths. There's at least one that doesn't game over but also doesn't progress ever - I think it's if you reject the demon lady, but I don't remember perfectly. edit: I think it was telling Kayla to keep your deal secret. Don't do that.

Reactions: Bird1019

genehage

Nov 19, 2016

I agreed with you completely until I got to one of the branches where I saw this:

upload_2018-10-6_5-55-47.png

At which point my response was "You know what, this has gone completely off the rails and I'm all in"

Reactions: fried

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I think you have ended up on one of the unfinished paths. There's at least one that doesn't game over but also doesn't progress ever - I think it's if you reject the demon lady, but I don't remember perfectly. edit: I think it was telling Kayla to keep your deal secret. Don't do that.
Alright, thanks. I'll try changing some of my choices now. Not 100% sure, but I think one of my saves I selected secret and the other one I selected the other. We're talking about when we find her at the house and she almost kills us, right? Lol.
I'll leave a post soon to tell if it fixed anything.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes