3.40 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
This guy not only needs Patreons but he deserves them. A hurricane almost wiped him off the face of the earth. His internet was completely destroyed. Even now it only works very poorly if at all. In a sea of developers abandoning awesome games with no warning what so ever or "finishing" a game obviously way too soon because they got bored, he dosen't give up. He still continues and basically comes back from the dead to get us this update. His renders are fantastic and his story telling is great also. A few spelling and grammer mistakes here and there but nothing to complain about. Just joined his Patreon, I hope others see this the same way I do and follow suit.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what are they totally? Mary and val
"I see, they are totally [blank] with eachother."
English is not my first language so i dont see which word would fit there? family, sisters etc sound weird
"That means Mary and Val are... What to each other?" and then you write what they are and then get
"I see, they are totally [word u picked] with each other."

edit, maybe it is just me, but "I see, they are totally sisters with each other." sounds weird :p

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
He said he was going to go with solar panels and there just as expensive or more so than generators are but solar panels in his area needs electricity to run which does not make any since at all.

You get solar panels so you don't need a power grid, if you need a power grid with power then you don't need solar panels and if you have solar panels then you don't need a power grid.

It cost 30,000 dollars for solar panels for me to live off the grid and only 4,000 to buy a heavy duty generator to live off the grid.
If you're having blackout issues, wouldn't a good UPS make more sense? That mixed with a small generator would be a cost effective option. Solar systems are stupid expensive even when there aren't strange issues that make them depend on the power grid (uhhh wut?).
I normally do not get into these discussions, however, I have done some research about the solar energy in the region that the dev lives does in fact require them to be on a grid, if I understand the legislation that passed earlier this year. Sure the generators may be cheaper themselves, but the fuel to operate them is not there. Thier region has some of the highest prices in the world for fosil fuel.
Just a quick bit of info. I live in an area with plenty of sunlight in the USA. There's thousands of homes here running on solar, geothermal, and wind. Here in the valley, we need to be connected to the electrical grid for a few reasons:
1: You can sell the excess power generated and not stored. So when current demand is met and the batteries are full, it sends excess generated current back to the utility which they PAY YOU FOR. You could actually make a few dollars monthly doing that.
2: If something happens with the weather and you get several cloudy days which cuts the power generated by the panels (they generate a small amount even on cloudy days), once the batteries reach a certain level, it will switch to the power provided by the utility. Of course, you will pay for that but you won't "go dark".
3: Many times, local laws and regulations make it a requirement. In all areas here, you need a permit to get solar installed and when you do, in most of the metro areas, they have laws requiring you to connect it to the grid or remain connected before they even issue the permit. Then after the installs, it is verified by inspection.

This could be a good thing for Flamecito. Depending on the rate they pay him for excess current and the energy his family needs, he could get his money back for that investment in a decade or so. I would suggest he let the utility keep $250-500 of the funds (in case things ever get bad) and pay him the rest. That's money in his pocket.
Another suggestion for him is he could use that experience in fleshing out the story for this game by having the mc learn to install solar and alternate energy sources to get the world going again and maybe use that as a way to gain leverage over the communities?? I WOULD DO THAT!
Me - "Hey would you like me to connect you to my electrical complex so you can actually charge this dildo present I have for you and a nice used cell phone?"
Girl - "OMG OMG OMG! Yassss!"
Me - "On your knees!"
*sucking sounds*

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
so u dont get to have sex with anyone yet just a boob here & a pussy there
Your exactly the type the Dev was referencing in this game if your not satisfied theres always ponhub guy, this game is awesome if anyone has any problems with save I advise you to download walkthrough and start a new game this is my 1st time playing this game and I'm already at the rescue but I only have one issue so far rescue no image I just restarted the game to see if that helps but I doubt it would.

Most Devs here don't take the chance at actually making a great game, instead they produce the same cliche sniff her panties 10x for affection points. I am glad to see a Dev that takes a different approach and produce something with substance thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to this project Dev.

o Played for som Hours now. and what... i Think i made the right choices but dont know. The walktrouh is... Nicely sayed. Shit ^^

the game itself is cool but WHAT THE FUCK. i dont get it. i realy dont get it. i want to se the outcome of the 2 Sisters. and then it happens so Many Weard Shit that i Lost the will to play this game. i mean anyway. its nice but i just dont understand shit. i Think u need to be a Real Expert in i dont know what to Play this. (i Entered 5 Endings) Dont know how much are out there. but no one of them was good in my Opinion. Still in the beginning a good game. and when the God comes in to play. Just shut it down.
I felt the same way at first about the walkthrough just pay attention to your choices while walkthrough is open try to click the button that says main game not the others that say human or post human and if walkthrough changes were you was by mistake I just simply uninstalled excell of my mobile and reinstalled it and everything went back to normal, yeah a pdf would've been easier to follow but walkthrough would have to many lines and also game have to much branching paths so the excell format is best.

Reactions: fried

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
Your exactly the type the Dev was referencing in this game if your not satisfied theres always ponhub guy, this game is awesome if anyone has any problems with save I advise you to download walkthrough and start a new game this is my 1st time playing this game and I'm already at the rescue but I only have one issue so far rescue no image I just restarted the game to see if that helps but I doubt it would.
SMH ok white knight
Also if you're looking for a game that doesn't have sex in it & has a amazing story you're in the wrong place Dude

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
SMH ok white knight
Also if you're looking for a game that doesn't have sex in it & has a amazing story you're in the wrong place Dude
Not really, take a look around this site, you will find quite a few games with no sexual content. Remember sex alone does not constitute a game being an adult game. Also, not sure if you are talking about this game not having sex in it, because there is at least one sex scene beyond just getting a handy and a BJ.

Last edited:

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
Not really, take a look around this site, you will find quite a few games with no sexual content. Remember sex alone does not constitute a game being an adult game. Also, not sure if you are talking about this game not having sex in it, because there is at least one sex scene beyond just getting a handy and a BJ.
Ok old father time
plus most do

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok old father time
plus most do
most doesn't mean all.

Regardless, if you don't like the game, move on. But as far as I know, the Deluca family is doing very well and that has no sexual content at the moment. That's just the first example that came to mind.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
SMH ok white knight
Better to white knight over some good story then to frat over not getting a daily dose of fapfapfap content that's what my wife is for auto fap :ROFLMAO:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This game sure is boring and a horrible grind. The whole worthless thing is just going out and finding unnessary salvage. Why get more when I have enough food for weeks. The only other option other then trading for food is to sleep.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes