3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
This game sure is boring and a horrible grind. The whole worthless thing is just going out and finding unnessary salvage. Why get more when I have enough food for weeks. The only other option other then trading for food is to sleep.
Yes, but it seems that has changed in this update. The problem is that if you start from the beginning it will take a while to get to the contents of the current version.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The crooked Demorats in Puerto Rico grossly mismanaged like 40+ billion dollars in hurricane relief money and are ultimately to blame for the current suffering! I wish them well but don't see it under their current leadership. :rolleyes:
It seems that both your politics and your recall of facts suck rocks:

We're happy for the Dev trying to pull up from his situation, many of us have been worried about how he's been getting by . . . and your response is to enter the room and throw revisionist crap on the floor?

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
so.. the provided 'walkthrough' is a xlsx file... I'm not the computer savvy type, so... does anyone have something I can open with word? Or even notepad?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
so.. the provided 'walkthrough' is a xlsx file... I'm not the computer savvy type, so... does anyone have something I can open with word? Or even notepad?
Office (excel) for this type of files.
Or you can use google doc, switch to sheets and import the .xlsx there if you don't have office installed.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You could also use Libreoffice.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Let me translate what everyone else is saying:
Unless you choose to download a program or browser add-on, no decent walkthrough is coming.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
is it a good story tho
I would imagine that any answer you receive will be 100% subjective.
One man's meat is another man's gravy.
Odd expression and, as posted on an adult games forum, takes on a slightly contextual secondary meaning, but that is unintentional.
What tastes good to one person does not necessarily taste good to anyone else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dinker and fried

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
I would imagine that any answer you receive will be 100% subjective.
One man's meat is another man's gravy.
Odd expression and, as posted on an adult games forum, takes on a slightly contextual secondary meaning, but that is unintentional.
What tastes good to one person does not necessarily taste good to anyone else.
ok yoda

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ghsof

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, would need the force to know what constitutes a good story to another person, without any prior knowledge.

What I'm getting at is this:
Game A & Game B have similar stories.
I enjoy game A, but you hate it.
You ask is the story good for Game B.
I don't know what you like/dislike.
I answer Yes.
You play it and hate it.

When asked "Is the story good?" it's hard to answer to an individual's taste.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I played this VN for the first time.

What I expected: Zombie and sister incest romance story, loot simulator, light comedy, post apocalyptic dating
What I got: Dark humour, lessons on existentialism and morality, minimal looting, depressing undertones, conspiracy plot

I'm quite impressed and didn't expect something like this.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes