• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Well the dev is 6 feet under, or so was officially claimed, so if someone wants to pick it up there really shouldn't be a problem.
But why not making a new game ? This game didn't really stand out in anything besides the huge cast and a huge cast isn't really something possitive imo, as it just means less content per character.
I never played it, just looked interesting, but then WTF abandoned. There is a special place in Hell for devs that abandon games. Maybe for guys they have to be the slutty girl in a good AVN where they get fucked in all holes by guys with horsedicks as an actual girl (NOT futa, that's gross.) Or as the cuck in games where they get no sex and the girls do a lot.

popcornfetish

Sep 22, 2021
I never played it, just looked interesting, but then WTF abandoned. There is a special place in Hell for devs that abandon games. Maybe for guys they have to be the slutty girl in a good AVN where they get fucked in all holes by guys with horsedicks as an actual girl (NOT futa, that's gross.) Or as the cuck in games where they get no sex and the girls do a lot.
Yea! How dare someone not continuing the development after they died!

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Well the dev is 6 feet under, or so was officially claimed, so if someone wants to pick it up there really shouldn't be a problem.
But why not making a new game ? This game didn't really stand out in anything besides the huge cast and a huge cast isn't really something possitive imo, as it just means less content per character.
be a continuation or be a new game , please give more of the red head hotie daughter and the skyblue haired one too T.T

so bad developer got a heart atack or something alike i saw somewhere...
but he has been trolling with his dead his fans before, guess this time is true T.T

please continue anybody please more of that red haor hotie T.T

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Havne't looked at this for ages, and i come into this thread... All I see is talk about deaths, fake deaths, and jesus.

What in hell's name?

Reactions: The D0n

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
Havne't looked at this for ages, and i come into this thread... All I see is talk about deaths, fake deaths, and jesus.

What in hell's name?
TLDR, game dev has been linked to at least 2 other games that after getting money and hype, suddenly goes poof. Then after days/weeks/months of radio silence, a "friend" claims they got a message saying the dev died.

Reactions: $@~

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Hay Guys, does anyone know if there are Dev's that want to carry on with this or start over? I just think that its there to be a great idea and game. You have redheads, Loli's, Incest and so much more? I'm sure somebody can make it into a great game as long as it has great renderings of the ladies ANYTHING is possible.
Well hoe to see good things posted here about an remake or something.

Reactions: NotSoTasty

jameo1227

Sep 22, 2019
I was the writer. I have the story written through 75 days. No one has shown an interest in doing coding and rendering to continue the game. I know there are numerous comments here about the creator. He did, in fact, pass due to complications from Covid.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I was the writer. I have the story written through 75 days. No one has shown an interest in doing coding and rendering to continue the game. I know there are numerous comments here about the creator. He did, in fact, pass due to complications from Covid.
Does anyone know any of the game creators (good ones) that can or might want to take this over and run with it? we have the writer already. Not sure if it is because of his passing or the fact that the game couldn't reach what it should have or that fact that this has SOOOO much potential to be a great game, but I don't want to let it just fade into nothingness?

Right?

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Believe mem I have been looking for someone who can code and render. I am just a writer with little to no computer skills.
Well I am asking around. If we can get somebody like Dumb Koala's skill level of even the guy from Pedal it would make this a STUNNING GAME. I know it is not really Koals's cup of tee, but there are Loli options. Or also a stunning artist is the guy from City of Broken dreams um PhillyGames

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes