• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Told a friend now as well. Going to make a list of game and who made them and ask ALL of them PLEASE PLEASE help us to grow this game. Hope that they dont take offence. But I think it has the potential and would be a waste to just let it go

Reactions: NotSoTasty

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Sidewinder:
I so agree with you Sidewinder, not that I have played so many games. Only really been doing it from about 6 months before Covid started. But thats is one thing Covid allowed me to do lots off and that was to have game time. And for some reason if its the bunch of redheads or BIG options from Loli to Milf. There is just something about this game that tells me (specially with great renderings that is can be great, or atleast keep 80 - 90% of the guys happy offering something to everyone

myckos

Mar 11, 2022
Well if no one wants to do the renders, would you be willing to post the story/outline of what you have already? Don't know about anyone else but I'd be interested in what happens next, even if I can't see the "purdy pictures".

Or maybe turn it into a straight up prose story?
There was a story in this game? Not just a bunch of horny girls and women wanting to bang MC?

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
The game was in Day 6 when AD passed.
sad the fame stopped updating, it be one or other reason

if possible can upload the story or the written days even if part by part . so people can give more interest to the game/story and it can get more light.

like high society game with have a written version and other with renders.

and even if the game is no going on , at least have the plot or written version around

hope somebody takes and follows the game with renders but .... you know really that is little possible

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
may AD be welcomed into Valhalla with open arms, large ales, and beautiful women to warm his bed

jameo1227

Sep 22, 2019
Ok folks. I was one of the writers on It's All Relative. I have almost completed the text version of the story and will post it soon on an episode basis in Patreon under the byline of HotRod Hammer. If you are interested check in a few days on Patreon. I will also be posting another story I have written that is called Big Man on Campus. I am a writer
I have tried to find an artist to do images for these stories but no luck. Stay tuned.....

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes