3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So the Dev died and this is the last update? arg so sad.. best wishes to their family and loved ones
Maybe. He may have faked his death to "take the money and run" (not that there seems to be much money to take). People have posted examples of supposedly the same person doing the same thing under other identities on prior occasions, but I haven't seen any actual proof it was the same person beyond the person sharing the information asserting it so.

Either way, sad it won't be continuing, this was one of the best HS AVNs in terms of character design.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Maybe. He may have faked his death to "take the money and run" (not that there seems to be much money to take). People have posted examples of supposedly the same person doing the same thing under other identities on prior occasions, but I haven't seen any actual proof it was the same person beyond the person sharing the information asserting it so.

Either way, sad it won't be continuing, this was one of the best HS AVNs in terms of character design.
Yea I liked this one. Sad to see it go.. but better than a Dr Pink Cake ending sorry to say.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
You realize that Assassinsdick is an alias of Sylvie Dreams? And his other alias, Naykid, also coincidentally died on the 19th of Feb from heart failure.

Proofs:

This game is ABANDONED. Pretending it's completed as some form of twisted tribute to this liar is laughable. He's abandoned at least 4 games now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sus AF if you ask me, since that is almost the same message verbatim that was Same style of writing too at that. Sus sockpuppet dev is sus. Kinda reminds me of another dev that "died"... More than once at that too :cautious: :unsure:

Edit: Added backup quote of statement from Nyakid patreon, and wrote down the SS DM as a spoilered quote for the same reason.

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Going back to the possible fake death claim. With the multitude of new games starting with brand new devs, it seems. I wonder if any of them are former devs trying to rebrand themselves or escape the perceived bad reputation they may have from giving up on previous ones.
May be a conspiracy theory of mine, but I do wonder... :ROFLMAO:
Not sure I'd call it a conspiracy theory cause it's been done before.

Dropping one name and changing to another makes sense cause it resets their rep but I do wonder why anyone would take it as far as faking a death. Indie devs are technically under no requirement to return the money they crowd source.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sus AF if you ask me, since that is almost the same message verbatim that was Same style of writing too at that. Sus sockpuppet dev is sus. Kinda reminds me of another dev that "died"... More than once at that too :cautious: :unsure:
Very sus indeed. Not the only devs who are assumed to be the same person either.
Since comments regarding those devs always get deleted I'm not gonna say it myself, but i'm sure most can guess.

Apr 29, 2021
Their most recent patreon update came 9 days after they supposedly died. I don't know if you can schedule patreon posts, but if not then surely that's proof enough alone?

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
knowing that there wont be any more update is it worth playing?
It could give you 15min of fun but knowing that it's going nowhere because the dev either really died, just died inside a little, or possibly just had really bad gas is a decision you'll have to make for yourself.

Reactions: vader00x

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Going back to the possible fake death claim. With the multitude of new games starting with brand new devs, it seems. I wonder if any of them are former devs trying to rebrand themselves or escape the perceived bad reputation they may have from giving up on previous ones.
May be a conspiracy theory of mine, but I do wonder... :ROFLMAO:
If some of them are I sure hope one of them slips up one day. Imagine the drama...

Reactions: Cotytto and Wolfen5

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
You realize that Assassinsdick is an alias of Sylvie Dreams? And his other alias, Naykid, also coincidentally died on the 19th of Feb from heart failure.

Proofs:

This game is ABANDONED. Pretending it's completed as some form of twisted tribute to this liar is laughable. He's abandoned at least 4 games now.
Seems if they all died on the same day then maybe he did actually pass away...unless it was different years of course.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Seems if they all died on the same day then maybe he did actually pass away...unless it was different years of course.
He's gone by at least five aliases that we know of, three of which have died over the years. One "died" a couple of years ago, then two "died" last month. Surely it's a coincidence :Kappa:

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
View attachment 1729887

Overview:
Your beloved wife, Samantha, passed away two years ago.
That was after her long courageous fight with cancer.
Because of that, you decided to finish your military career to qualify for full retirement benefits.
Your mini ladies have moved in with your sister in law and two of her daughters in the mean time.
Your sister and her daughters live right next door.
As you can see, your family is full of girls.
This is where your adventure begins.
Be gentle with the girls and have fun!

NOTE: This is marked Completed because it represents the Dev's intentions before a report of their untimely passing.
We can't verify that report, but the result is to not get further invested in the future of this game - even if the Dev was faking, they're going to lose supporters from this news, regardless.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: Assassinsdick -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDrive - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDrive - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (0.0.6): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1728872 View attachment 1728866 View attachment 1728867 View attachment 1728868 View attachment 1728869 View attachment 1728870 View attachment 1728871 View attachment 1728873
Respect User, abandon the game is a respect??? and the respect of players have play the games, this is no respect to public with have play he game, abandoned game

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Well I just downloaded the game and WinZip says there are Central and Local mismatches for the files. Anyone have a good copy of the game to share? Thanks.
P.S. I downloaded from all the PC sites and all give same error.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
He's gone by at least five aliases that we know of, three of which have died over the years. One "died" a couple of years ago, then two "died" last month. Surely it's a coincidence :Kappa:
What's the evidence linking the previous "dead" creator to this one? On the one hand, I'm a natural skeptic, and on the other, if there is good reason to believe, it should be made widely known so we can be on alert for the next scam.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes