• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
Oct 26, 2017
Ok folks. I was one of the writers on It's All Relative. I have almost completed the text version of the story and will post it soon on an episode basis in Patreon under the byline of HotRod Hammer. If you are interested check in a few days on Patreon. I will also be posting another story I have written that is called Big Man on Campus. I am a writer
I have tried to find an artist to do images for these stories but no luck. Stay tuned.....
I can't seem to find your Patreon searching "HotRod Hammer". Drop a clickable link maybe?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
So according to discord the dev had a cardiac event and passed away, seems like 0.7 is the last update.
RIP.
Checked around with the discord people all links for 0.7 are dead so RIP RIP.
One of the worst things to happen. RIP.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
To those interested in restarting this game I am working with discord to take control of his games discord channel. Once I have it I will be looking to build a team to continue the game. So for those interested in getting this game going again please come to the discord channel where it can be discussed further.
SeveredRealms

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
To those interested in restarting this game I am working with discord to take control of his games discord channel. Once I have it I will be looking to build a team to continue the game. So for those interested in getting this game going again please come to the discord channel where it can be discussed further.
SeveredRealms

Hold on what about your own game, we haven't had an update in around a year, and your talking about getting another game going? I really enjoyed your game..have you abandoned your game without telling anyone or did I miss any of your posts? Your game Severed Realms [v0.0.7] Last known update or release was April 24 2022, so technically more than a year.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hold on what about your own game, we haven't had an update in around a year, and your talking about getting another game going? I really enjoyed your game..have you abandoned your game without telling anyone or did I miss any of your posts? Your game Severed Realms [v0.0.7] Last known update or release was April 24 2022, so technically more than a year.
I am still looking for help. I may have a writer but he is busy at the moment with his own game. I am trying to put together a team for this one. My help with it would be limited to possibly rendering out scenes here and there. My games will come first my only part here is to try and help get it going again.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
SeveredRealms

gods speed you wonderfull pervert.

Reactions: UrchinHank

CW456789

Dec 17, 2023
such a shame it was abandoned, i started to really like all the setting and the continuos sex

CW456789

Dec 17, 2023
I am still looking for help. I may have a writer but he is busy at the moment with his own game. I am trying to put together a team for this one. My help with it would be limited to possibly rendering out scenes here and there. My games will come first my only part here is to try and help get it going again.
ooo yeah

jameo1227

Sep 22, 2019
I have four stories available on my Patreon site. IAR, Bug Man on Csmpus, Summer With Gramps and Primal Desires.

Reactions: CW456789
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes