DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Ness starts off on the wrong foot, because of the blackmail and prickly nature. Once we get past that, she seems like a blast. Looking forward to the all-clear from Nat to pursue Ness, Stella and Izzy (Sara and Mol are given). Claudette doesn't really do it for me (shame, with the red-hair), but I'm sure others are.

If Marci is the club-girl, then yes, that Nat scene should be fun. Definitely a chance to reward loyal players with an expanded scene then, with extra punishment for Marci. Nat should be hands on for the first few imo, only later getting updates or watching video once things have settled in.
Is your issue with Claudette based on her appearance or personality? No wrong answer, I'm just curious.

For reference, this is Marci
marci1.jpg

This is the club girl (Zoe, it's probably safe to use her name now, I'm not sure why I wasn't)
cs1.png

Regardless there will be no woman excluded from Nat's mission. After all, it's your duty to repopulate.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, I know. I used to do some blender work making bodies for Dragon Age, Skyrim and Fallout. Actually, I think you are close. Big booty is fine but get to the width gradually. She now has such a narrow waist that it makes her hips look too square. Two ways to fix that. She can still be fit with a wider waistline and she can still have a wide ass with the hip bones a little less prominent. Jus' Sayin':cool:
I think you more or less nailed it. Her very initial appearance is actually a base model that I applied a morph to add weight to since the intention was to have her lose it. I might end up making her less slim and making up some of the difference with muscle mass, so her waist will be wider but still toned which should help the transition into the hips. Once I workshop it some I'll come back and share.

Reactions: motseer

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
IMO, you may want to write some additional notes in Notes section to streamline the expectations. People that actually read stuff would benefit a lot from additional info.
Keep up the good work! Not sure if its your first game, but if it is - the quality is at a top level.
Good advice, I added a comment under the Dev Notes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crotch69

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Cool man, thanks for stopping by.
Hey DD, you did a great job with this game. I have a question for you.

How is the relationship with Nat handled if you pick choices that do not favor her? I am wondering if there is a possibility to lose her if the MC pursues other girls. You don't gain or increase mc_c variable if you pick such choices and that variable will most likely come into play during future Natalie scenes.

I believe turning down Zoe on both occasions in order to stay loyal to Nat would exclude Zoe from being included in the harem, which is something that I do not wish to do (but, damn, rejecting her feels good, especially her surprised behaviour and following comment)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Is your issue with Claudette based on her appearance or personality? No wrong answer, I'm just curious.

For reference, this is Marci
View attachment 3727364

This is the club girl (Zoe, it's probably safe to use her name now, I'm not sure why I wasn't)
View attachment 3727367

Regardless there will be no woman excluded from Nat's mission. After all, it's your duty to repopulate.
For Claudette, appearance mostly at this point. Proportions seem more in the cartoonish range, not just a stacked woman. Personality isn't a plus, from what we've seen, but open to seeing more. Though facial expression seems to reflect that she's likely ugly on the inside.

Marci is pretty much the same thing, for me. Not particularly attractive (something about the face), don't really like her personality, but no deal breakers so far. Just not going to be top 3, or probably top 5. But as a friend of Nat, I can see her being willing to share.

Zoe is attractive, but untrustworthy atm. Still, looking forward to Nat putting her through her paces for coming onto the MC without permission. She could make a top 3, after her character is developed more. Maybe.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
DigiDec - Appreciate if we can cut/skip the FUTA part. Or give us the option to have scene without the FUTA part.
I would recommend to have Julia as the Main LI since her model is hot instead of Ness.

I like the theme of the story. Here's some suggestions:
  • Show some changes in the real world for the girls - the way they dress, talk, make up and other visual cues as the story progressed
  • Include an optional kink where you can insert to the girls in virtual world that affects them in real world. At least we have some options and make it more engaging. It can be as simple as names she calls you during sex
  • Give us gallery
Is there a villain in the game or its basically MC vs the girls?

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Hey DD, you did a great job with this game. I have a question for you.

How is the relationship with Nat handled if you pick choices that do not favor her? I am wondering if there is a possibility to lose her if the MC pursues other girls. You don't gain or increase mc_c variable if you pick such choices and that variable will most likely come into play during future Natalie scenes.

I believe turning down Zoe on both occasions in order to stay loyal to Nat would exclude Zoe from being included in the harem, which is something that I do not wish to do (but, damn, rejecting her feels good, especially her surprised behaviour and following comment)
So, I briefly touched on it a couple posts back but there are some really good questions here that I think it will help everyone if I expand on it a little bit. I'm not really going to answer them in order, please forgive me.

You're not going to be locked out of anything. I mentioned this a few times before where there are some girls who will only get 1 or 2 scenes (at least that's the plan for now) so if you turn them down then yeah you've sort of locked yourself out of content with them. Zoe isn't going to be a main LI so much as she is attached to another LI. You'll know which one if you fucked Zoe in the club before meeting with Ness. So, Zoe isn't going anywhere for now regardless of the choices you've made. There might be another scenario like the one in the MC's bedroom where the scene plays out differently, but I haven't written or rendered anything yet so no promises.

More specifically for Nat, she's not going anywhere either. I have kicked around the idea of letting the MC dump her, but I decided it would create way too much work for myself. You'll be able to skip a lot of her content if it's not something you're into but she'll still be around. I'm trying to come up with a 'good boyfriend' reward that will fit into the story as a sort of apology to all the players who skipped some of the earlier sexy content because Nat is best girl but I haven't figured that out yet.

Don't get too hung up on mc_c, mc_e, or any of the girl's _r stats. They mostly just change a little bit of the narration and they are very vaguely defined. The mc_c and mc_e are sort of just a way for me to get an idea of how you are playing the MC, and as far as content with the other girls go the _r isn't going to unlock or block anything for you. I know me saying this isn't going to stop people from worrying about these variables or even making cheat mods to max them out, but seriously, don't worry about them.

Speaking more broadly about my approach, the game is going to be pretty linear. There's not going to be a sudden shift to a free roam/sandbox mode. I do want your choices to matter though. Which means the experience will end up being different, beyond just an occasional line of narration, depending on your choices. I am also aware that players don't like 'missing' content so I want there to be plenty of opportunities for you to experience every scene. It's a hard needle to thread and I'll probably fuck it up but I'm going to give it the old college try.

Also, I know the sexy content so far has definitely favored players who were unfaithful to Nat. I'm sorry. I debated adding in some more sexy scenes with Nat but I was afraid the game would turn into the Nat show and I wanted to maintain the pacing, there's a pretty major development coming up that we need to get to. I'm not trying to be one of those devs who keeps promising all the things you want in 'just a couple more updates'...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but, very soon you will be able to both be loyal to Nat and fuck any girl you want.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
For Claudette, appearance mostly at this point. Proportions seem more in the cartoonish range, not just a stacked woman. Personality isn't a plus, from what we've seen, but open to seeing more. Though facial expression seems to reflect that she's likely ugly on the inside.

Marci is pretty much the same thing, for me. Not particularly attractive (something about the face), don't really like her personality, but no deal breakers so far. Just not going to be top 3, or probably top 5. But as a friend of Nat, I can see her being willing to share.

Zoe is attractive, but untrustworthy atm. Still, looking forward to Nat putting her through her paces for coming onto the MC without permission. She could make a top 3, after her character is developed more. Maybe.
Claudette is the designated mega-milf, so yeah, her proportions are pretty extreme. I'm going out of my way to make the different girls have very different appearances so it's going to be expected that not everyone likes every girl.

Marci was actually a challenge for me to make. I needed her to be hot enough that you'd probably want to fuck her but not hot enough that you'd take her over Nat.
Zoe isn't going to be one of the main girls, she's very much attached to one though.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: It's Just A Game/ DigiDec -
Game Version: 0.1.1
Mod Version: 0.2
Here is my walkthrough mod for It's Just A Game. This Mod highlights choices with the most content and offers cheat options.

Updated for the fixed script!

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

we need a hero to update the mod

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In which case my MC might be in line for a wholly undeserved "good boyfriend" reward: He has no compunctions about cheating, he just wasn't willing to spill his secrets for some skank (ruling out Zoe) and isn't into sharing (ruling out Ness/Rose). I don't think he'll complain ;)

View attachment 3727527
Is this even in the game yet ?
Looks like something from the sister's sim at the end of the update.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
View attachment 3727527
Is this even in the game yet ?
No, and that actually is using the old MC model from 0.1!

So those renders, all of them from that post, were scenes I had more or less sketched out early on in development. Part of my work flow/process is I come up with a scene and build a rough draft of it in DAZ even if the scene isn't coming for a long time. This way I have sort of a waypoint that I need to steer the story towards visually. I made the mistake a couple times of steering towards something that I couldn't actually create because I didn't have the right assets, or the concept didn't work etc... So I make it a point to get a proof-of-concept done before I steer towards something I can't actually make.

So, the renders from that post will not end up in the game. I only shared them because I'm an asshole and I was trying to make a point to win an argument on the internet. But that one you chose is probably the one that will get almost exactly replicated at some point. I very much intend for that scene to happen still, the location and the outfits might change but otherwise...

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes