DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Thanks for the answers. (y)

Interacting with Zoe makes me feel like I'm falling on my own sword. It also makes the MC late to the meeting with my girl Agnes.

I don't know if it's been asked before but what about the sims? If I choose Sara everytime, will I be skipping Nat and Mol content?
Zoe is kind of sus...

Yes, you are missing content based on which sim you choose. Don't worry it's not going to keep happening. I've talked about it a few times but I did it this way, for now, to help convey that the MC is not in control of everything and things are going to progress with or without him in some instances. I know it's not the most popular design choice but it's what I think works best for the content so far.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Good update! It'll be interesting to see where things go from here. I really like the direction Sara's story is going, but if I'm being honest I was a little dissapointed with her transformation scene. Frankly, the enlarged clit looked really odd and not sexy at all. It looked stretched veiny fishing lure. I hope that's not the final model she's getting because you're not going to make many futa fans happy with that. You should give it a distinctive head, and basically just make it look like a little dick. That's what enlarged clits look like IRL.

Also, it seems like huge boobs and bimboification are going to be a theme here since all of the sim versions of the characters (and most of the other characters) have bigger boobs. Are these changes going to transform their real life models as well? I'm not a big fan of massive boobs, so I'm just hoping Nat and Sara are keeping their more regularly sized chests IRL. Those two look great currently.
That futa asset I used will not be her final form, I'm not in love with it but I was sort of working with what I had. I didn't want her to have a full dick and balls and I wanted something to be a sort of halfway point before she gets a full on demon cock.

She won't be the only girl with a dick but she'll be the only* supernatural/fantasy futa, so hopefully I get it right soon.

The bimbofication is really just Mol's thing. It's just gotten a lot of attention in the thread recently, mostly because of the feedback back and forth over getting her model right. Nat got a different body in the sims mostly because I wanted to establish early on that their appearance in the sim isn't always a 1 for 1 to their 'real world'. She might end up gaining a little weight in the 'real world' but not as much as her sim version. But more broadly speaking, the transformations in the sims don't directly affect their real world bodies. In the case of Mol it might lead to the character changing their appearance because they like their sim version, but if Mol wants bigger tits she's going to have to go see the surgeon like everyone else.

*probably

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Overall this is one of the most insightful and likely helpful wall of text posts I've ever read. I'm sure the dev will benefit from your comments about the characters and story.

IMO you leaned out a bit too far on this edit, however. Normally, I would agree. I often get agitated by the sudden influx of fetish lobbying and posts that are ignorant attempts to get a dev to rewrite the story in moronic ways and become a plague on new updates too often. However, there is none of that here and if you had read a little more closely you might have noticed that the conversations and suggestions of the last several pages have been in direct response to the dev's invitation...

So, while I salute your well thought out and voluminous opinion I believe I will take exception to your suggestion that mine is no more than, "asking for story overhauls to fit your rando fetish".

Good day.
Thanks for the response, I'll admit I read through the thread rather quickly, and nothing shall we say "triggers" me more quickly than people asking new devs to change their games as I've seen multiple new titles I like changed in directions I don't like due to that, but you are right that feedback was solicited, and most of it is pretty respectful in this thread. Hopefully the dev is able to please as many people as are interested in this title without majorly altering the direction of the game.

Great feedback! It's always a good idea to butter someone up before hitting them with the negative criticisms. :LOL:

I'm teasing, because I agree with your critiques. I actually have something for the nipples that I only recently figured out how to actually use, it might not be perfect but it's a definite improvement. I used it on those Mol renders from my previous post but I'll try to do a close up shot sometime today to give everyone a better idea.

I actually made a couple short animations for the initial release but I wasn't happy with how they turned out. There's this weird thing involving color spaces with ren'py so when the scene switched from a still image to the video clip there was a noticeable shift in the color palette. It's not extreme, but it's hard to miss. I've been looking for a solution but haven't quite figured one out yet. I can always do a sort of slide show of still images in ren'py to solve the problem but that's a lot of lines of code for something that should only take a couple. I want to get it figured out soon though because as things become more depraved and kinky the game is going to focus a lot more on the sexy stuff and I know animations really improve that aspect.

I always consider mixing in a couple more facial expression changes since it isn't *that* much more work but I also feel that it doesn't add a ton. It would let me advertise each update as having "1,000" new renders but I'm trying not to get too hung up on shit like that. I have to play the game somewhat as a dev but I'm not hear to string anyone along.

Somewhat on that subject, I really appreciate your intention to support me on SS! I finally got 1 paid subscriber yesterday so I'm going to do some spicier versions of those Mol renders for my SS today or tomorrow and I'd love it if more than 1 person gets to see them. I'm going to talk more on this subject pretty soon but I'm trying to reply to everyone in a somewhat coherent fashion so it might end up being in another post or two.
Congrats on your first supporter! I was thinking of hopping on SS last night, but I was already up way too late, and I woulda probably gone to bed after the sun came up on a work night if I did, lol.

I agree on the video thing. A lot of devs use short pauses--about .2 or .1 or .05 seconds--between animation images. It's a quick way to queue stuff up smoothly, and also lets you convey speed changes using the same frames. And I am glad you decided not to bloat with a ton of facial expression changes. You could probably add masks with just the changes layered on top of the base image, but you do a good job conveying the emotions needed with the one frame and that was what I wanted to highlight pointing them out. A bit of "visual concision", if you will (being concise artistically is almost always a good thing in my book, unless you're purposefully being garish or profligate to make some thematic point).

I actually though of something for Mol's bimbofication process, if you're open to it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Thanks for the response, I'll admit I read through the thread rather quickly, and nothing shall we say "triggers" me more quickly than people asking new devs to change their games as I've seen multiple new titles I like changed in directions I don't like due to that, but you are right that feedback was solicited, and most of it is pretty respectful in this thread. Hopefully the dev is able to please as many people as are interested in this title without majorly altering the direction of the game.

Congrats on your first supporter! I was thinking of hopping on SS last night, but I was already up way too late, and I woulda probably gone to bed after the sun came up on a work night if I did, lol.

I agree on the video thing. A lot of devs use short pauses--about .2 or .1 or .05 seconds--between animation images. It's a quick way to queue stuff up smoothly, and also lets you convey speed changes using the same frames. And I am glad you decided not to bloat with a ton of facial expression changes. You could probably add masks with just the changes layered on top of the base image, but you do a good job conveying the emotions needed with the one frame and that was what I wanted to highlight pointing them out. A bit of "visual concision", if you will (being concise artistically is almost always a good thing in my book, unless you're purposefully being garish or profligate to make some thematic point).

I actually though of something for Mol's bimbofication process, if you're open to it!
That short pause trick is how I do the little glitch effects, it's just a much more tedious task if I'm trying to do it with 30-60 images for an animation loop. If I can't find another solution it's what I'll end up doing but I'm not trying to get carpal tunnel.

I'm sort of into your idea for Mol. I have the game set at an unspecified near future date so I can play fast and loose with cosmetic surgery/procedure options. Although...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That short pause trick is how I do the little glitch effects, it's just a much more tedious task if I'm trying to do it with 30-60 images for an animation loop. If I can't find another solution it's what I'll end up doing but I'm not trying to get carpal tunnel.

I'm sort of into your idea for Mol. I have the game set at an unspecified near future date so I can play fast and loose with cosmetic surgery/procedure options. Although...
Love that. NGL, I do enjoy secret feminization... Yea, in the future there could be drugs that naturally achieve the same effects, I mean the medications I listed already do that now. I just made the suggestions as you seemed like you wanted to maintain a natural look for her while simultaneously paying homage to the bimbo fetish and I thought this would be a really cool way to do that. There are a lot of things that are possible now/will be possible medically in the near future without surgical intervention that are kinda crazy by today's standards but not super drastic.

I've never used Ren'py in the SDK so I have no idea what scripts can be generated automatically/auto-completed and what has to be done manually... I only make edits with other tools. Personally, I'd copy a simple animation script from someone else's game (they are all almost identical, no one is coming up with anything revolutionary here) and do a find/replace (Notepad++ is pretty robust for that and also has RegEx options if you know how to use those).

Reactions: DigiDec

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I queued up some renders before bed last night. Don't take anything as final because I played around with a lot of different assets and some of them probably need a little more effort to make work (plastic ass looking popsicle).

I had to google that because it's been a really long time since I played DOA, but yeah, totally. I think this body shape helps preserve her thiccness while still getting across that bimbo vibe. Once I settle on something I'll probably have to go back a re-do a couple scenes at the end of this last update but I like the direction we're heading here.
I think i'm the minority but Mol changes is like a horror movie for me. I not a fan of bimbo old lady

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I think i'm the minority but Mol changes is like a horror movie for me. I not a fan of bimbo old lady
You're not the only one to say something like this. Are you talking both 'real world' and sim, or just sim? The sim version was intentionally meant to be extreme.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You're not the only one to say something like this. Are you talking both 'real world' and sim, or just sim? The sim version was intentionally meant to be extreme.
The pictures you just shared and the Sim version. The current real world mol looks fine. If the share images is the future real world look i will perhaps skip all her content

snapturtle34

Jun 24, 2017
There is definitely something special about this game. It stands out. While it’s too early for a full review, I can say that if the developer continues to build on this momentum, the game has the potential to become REAAALY good, even more than it already is. Great job so far, dev!

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
There is definitely something special about this game. It stands out. While it’s too early for a full review, I can say that if the developer continues to build on this momentum, the game has the potential to become REAAALY good, even more than it already is. Great job so far, dev!
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Feel free to offer suggestions.

I'm flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have some good ideas, I'll pretend like they were part of my plan all along.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The Flirty Demon Marci.

The Manipulative & Horny Cougar Claudette.

The Shy, Big Girl Kelli.

Those 3 are ma top faves here in that order.
Will we get the chance to have some sexy fun with any of them soon?

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The Flirty Demon Marci.

The Shy, Big Girl Kelli.

Yo, we have the exact same favorite side characters.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
The Flirty Demon Marci.

The Shy, Big Girl Kelli.

Yo, we have the exact same favorite side characters.
I get it, they all have similar... vibes...

I haven't figured out exactly what's making the cut for version 0.3 but at least one of those girls will get to have some fun with the MC in the next update.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Doesn't matter you can get this with just lesbian scenes like most devs do and let's not pretend that in FEMDOM 99 percent is on males in games and that most want on males mc
If u ever put femdom in a tag it, cause you trying to attract femdom likers to your game.
Hell vanilla u can get the same.
The best for lesbian is with a female mc

So the most suitable tag is lesbian
The problem with your classification is that there are different kinds of lesbian sex, just like there are different varieties of straight sex.
Soft sensual love making is vastly different than aggressive pounding and choking.
Regardless of who is being dominated, if a female is the one doing the dominating then it's femdom - and that's what the tag describes.
Which, of course, would be why it's there.

Would you say the same thing if the male dom tag was being used? If it were a man dominating another man would you want it to be only tagged as gay sex?
In either case, you would still be wrong. It seems your confusion may be in your understanding of what domination actually is, or the definition of the tag.
Regardless, if that part bothers you, skip past it. If you're actively looking for females dominating males, then you may wish to seek it elsewhere.
Either way, I hope that clears it up a little better for you.

snapturtle34

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Feel free to offer suggestions.

I'm flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have some good ideas, I'll pretend like they were part of my plan all along.
Honestly, there isn’t much I would do differently, mate. The only thing for me was the beginning; I was totally weirded out, like, what the heck was going on? UNTIL we got kicked out of the simulation the first time. Then, it was like the game did an amazing job explaining everything after that, and everything clicked. I like the intriguing story and look forward to where this will go, i totally trust you on this for what you already have shown us. I hope we can turn around the dom/sub roles for Ness at some point though, but let’s see. Keep it up! (Also looking forward to learn more about the AI we created.. Maybe there is more to it than just a "machine")

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Honestly, there isn’t much I would do differently, mate. The only thing for me was the beginning; I was totally weirded out, like, what the heck was going on? UNTIL we got kicked out of the simulation the first time. Then, it was like the game did an amazing job explaining everything after that, and everything clicked. I like the intriguing story and look forward to where this will go, i totally trust you on this for what you already have shown us. I hope we can turn around the dom/sub roles for Ness at some point though, but let’s see. Keep it up! (Also looking forward to learn more about the AI we created.. Maybe there is more to it than just a "machine")
Are hoping to dom Ness or be dommed by Ness? She's not really going to get a lot of BDSM type content (at least that's not the plan right now) but to some degree both of those options will be on the table.

Any femdom directed at the MC will be on the tame side though. I'm not opposed to including more hardcore femdom stuff as an option but since I don't personally understand the appeal it would be hard for me to write a scene for it. This kind of applies to any kink. I'm not opposed to adding almost anything, but if I don't understand what's sexy about it, I have a hard time writing/rendering it. So, sorry in advance to all the feet guys.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
... but if I don't understand what's sexy about it, I have a hard time writing/rendering it. So, sorry in advance to all the feet guys.
Thank you. I am glad I'm not the only one on here who doesn't like feet.
I don't believe in kink shaming. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else, and there is definite consent, do what makes yourselves happy. Simple as that.
In the same token, don't be surprised or down on someone for not liking the same fetish/kink that you do. ;)

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Thank you. I am glad I'm not the only one on here who doesn't like feet.
I don't believe in kink shaming. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else, and there is definite consent, do what makes yourselves happy. Simple as that.
In the same token, don't be surprised or down on someone for not liking the same fetish/kink that you do. ;)
Couldn't agree more. And on that note, I want to apologize to everyone because it has just been brought to my attention that I've been careless and broke one of this site's rules a few times throughout this thread.

1. Kinkshaming is not allowed
    • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
    • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content
That's on me, I should have shut down those discussions or just ignored them. Ignorance isn't an excuse so again, I apologize. I'll be more careful moving forward.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes