DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Second image is failing to load for me, but thiccer is better imo. For hair I'm partial to the top right, I like the undercut with the long hair.

Pic finally loaded lord yes the right hand one is better.
I like having an option available for lots of different body types... but thiccer is always better.

Here are some Mol options. Again, color is mostly interchangeable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
For Sara, top right

For Mol, bottom right.
I'm a fan of bottom right for Mol as well, although I'd probably go with a less yellowish and more platinum blonde. I was talking on Discord about it, and one of the reasons I'm such a fan of that one is because if I also use a hairstyle that isn't pulled back, I can do a scene where she pulls her hair back before dropping to her knees. Which, in my experience, is usually a sign that you're about to have a really good time.

I'm pretty undecided with Sara. I really like that mohawk, but I don't think it actually works for her. I'll find a place for it one of these days though. The top left has a good amount of customization, I could turn the braid into long loose hair or just ditch it entirely. I like the sort of undercut on the top right, and I like the idea of her going with something a little shorter overall like the bottom right.

I'd like to have hair-up and hair-down options for each girl, if I go with any of the longer styles. That would probably be less likely for Sara if I'm going to give her some streaks of color since it would be a lot trickier to get the different hair assets to match.

Broadly speaking the aesthetic for Mol is pretty clearly going to be bimbo-milf. For Sara, a few players have used terms like neon-goth which I think is a good descriptor, the idea will be kind of a goth look with splashes of bright colors, more or less what she's doing now just a little more attention-grabbing and a little sluttier (she's already dressing pretty slutty by the end of 0.3). Nat is going to end up with a sort of slutty tradwife vibe, lots of short, loose skirts and dresses. MC is going to become a furry in the next update and will spend the rest of the game wearing a full-body dog costume.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I'm a fan of bottom right for Mol as well, although I'd probably go with a less yellowish and more platinum blonde. I was talking on Discord about it, and one of the reasons I'm such a fan of that one is because if I also use a hairstyle that isn't pulled back, I can do a scene where she pulls her hair back before dropping to her knees. Which, in my experience, is usually a sign that you're about to have a really good time.

I'm pretty undecided with Sara. I really like that mohawk, but I don't think it actually works for her. I'll find a place for it one of these days though. The top left has a good amount of customization, I could turn the braid into long loose hair or just ditch it entirely. I like the sort of undercut on the top right, and I like the idea of her going with something a little shorter overall like the bottom right.

I'd like to have hair-up and hair-down options for each girl, if I go with any of the longer styles. That would probably be less likely for Sara if I'm going to give her some streaks of color since it would be a lot trickier to get the different hair assets to match.

Broadly speaking the aesthetic for Mol is pretty clearly going to be bimbo-milf. For Sara, a few players have used terms like neon-goth which I think is a good descriptor, the idea will be kind of a goth look with splashes of bright colors, more or less what she's doing now just a little more attention-grabbing and a little sluttier (she's already dressing pretty slutty by the end of 0.3). Nat is going to end up with a sort of slutty tradwife vibe, lots of short, loose skirts and dresses.
So, ideally you’d be looking for a style that’s almost aggressive in how confident and forward it is . hmm, I’m going to have to wrack my brains on any particular looks that might match that.

MC is going to become a furry in the next update and will spend the rest of the game wearing a full-body dog costume.
That’s cursed, literally summoning the hounds of Hell right there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DigiDec and gregers

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023

Broadly speaking the aesthetic for Mol is pretty clearly going to be bimbo-milf. For Sara, a few players have used terms like neon-goth which I think is a good descriptor, the idea will be kind of a goth look with splashes of bright colors, more or less what she's doing now just a little more attention-grabbing and a little sluttier (she's already dressing pretty slutty by the end of 0.3). Nat is going to end up with a sort of slutty tradwife vibe, lots of short, loose skirts and dresses. MC is going to become a furry in the next update and will spend the rest of the game wearing a full-body dog costume.
Yeah, no one is going to read your text to the end.

Please no mohawk. I understand that you are not aming for traditional beauty but going too far just for being different might put off more people than necessary.

Other than that your renders are really awesome.

And I am just plain asking this now.

Will pregnancy be avoidable?

Reactions: DigiDec

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Got some more work-in-progress type things! This time... hair.

For Sara - 1 & 2. 4 seems to have to be similar to a certain orc so nope. It will give us a better idea if we have the front view
Nat - one on the right
Moi - 3, 4 - The pony tail for 4 is a bit too long imo.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
More stuff from the lab.

The current hive mind consensus is to go mostly black and white with a splash of color for those tattoos, no real opinion on overall skin tone.

For Mol, ignore the extreme definition on the hips/thighs in those top examples, that was unintentional and just didn't bother fixing it for this. The train of thought there right now is the more athletic build but the extra thicc booty from the bottom option. The different breasts are less about size and more about how natural/fake her real world appearance should go.
I really like the more colourful first option for Sara's tattoos, but it's more neon ganger than goth succubus. Similarly, I don't really care for the very pale skin tone, but maybe you want to lean into that whole aesthetic for reasons.

Athletic-but-thicc makes sense for Mol's bimbo evolution.

Evotag.png

Got some more work-in-progress type things! This time... hair.

The mohawk with the little tufts of hair by the ears looks deeply regrettable, which might be fun. Bottom right is less ... aesthetically challenging while still being noticeable. The sweet spot may be somewhere in between the two. Or maybe just a traditional mohawk without the bangs and eartufts.

The louder hair colours and styles may go better with the tanned and colourful version of Sara's body above, while the longer black-and-purple numbers might be better suited for the pale-with-dark-tattoos version.

And yes please let Nat put on a few pounds.

I like having an option available for lots of different body types... but thiccer is always better.

Here are some Mol options. Again, color is mostly interchangeable.
Bottom right for Mol's hair style is the stereotypical active bimbo look, which seems ideal (and I like the colour as well). And yeah, she might wear it loose sometimes for the contrast, pulling it back for when she needs to focus.

MC is going to become a furry in the next update and will spend the rest of the game wearing a full-body dog costume.
Now you're just threatening us with a good time.

Reactions: DigiDec and Euron13

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Will pregnancy be avoidable?
The MC's girlfriend has an impregnation fetish (as seen in her sim) but I'm fairly sure the dev has mentioned previously that they also want to accommodate players who don't want to get her pregnant.

Edit: I was probably thinking of this comment, which doesn't fully answer your question.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
The MC's girlfriend has an impregnation fetish (as seen in her sim) but I'm fairly sure the dev has mentioned previously that they also want to accommodate players who don't want to get her pregnant.
Yeah, that keeps me worried since I saw the sim. I really hope we get to choose without closing her path and maybe keep her on the edge all the time instead...

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
So, ideally you’d be looking for a style that’s almost aggressive in how confident and forward it is . hmm, I’m going to have to wrack my brains on any particular looks that might match that.

That’s cursed, literally summoning the hounds of Hell right there :LOL:
The more aggressive aspects can always be emphasized in her clothes or her tattoos. Those will also sort of determine how much color I go with, and vice versa, if I go mostly black and white with her tattoos I'll probably go with more color in the hair.

For Sara - 1 & 2. 4 seems to have to be similar to a certain orc so nope. It will give us a better idea if we have the front view
Nat - one on the right
Moi - 3, 4 - The pony tail for 4 is a bit too long imo.
I can actually shorten the pony tail some, but that's as long as #3 goes and I think it might be a little too short.

I really like the more colourful first option for Sara's tattoos, but it's more neon ganger than goth succubus. Similarly, I don't really care for the very pale skin tone, but maybe you want to lean into that whole aesthetic for reasons.

Athletic-but-thicc makes sense for Mol's bimbo evolution.

View attachment 3881991

The mohawk with the little tufts of hair by the ears looks deeply regrettable, which might be fun. Bottom right is less ... aesthetically challenging while still being noticeable. The sweet spot may be somewhere in between the two. Or maybe just a traditional mohawk without the bangs and eartufts.

The louder hair colours and styles may go better with the tanned and colourful version of Sara's body above, while the longer black-and-purple numbers might be better suited for the pale-with-dark-tattoos version.

And yes please let Nat put on a few pounds.

Bottom right for Mol's hair style is the stereotypical active bimbo look, which seems ideal (and I like the colour as well). And yeah, she might wear it loose sometimes for the contrast, pulling it back for when she needs to focus.

Now you're just threatening us with a good time.
I agree with your thoughts on balancing/contrasting the hair color to the skin tone/tattoos. I just mentioned it but the amount of color her hair gets is going to be partially determined by where I end up with the tattoos and the two of them will sort of drive the color palettes for her wardrobe.

Yeah, that keeps me worried since I saw the sim. I really hope we get to choose without closing her path and maybe keep her on the edge all the time instead...
She'll show up at varying stages of pregnancy in her sims, but I don't plan on her being pregnant in the real world except, as mentioned before, in one/some of the epilogue style endings. She might get pregnant before then, but there won't be enough in game time for her to really start showing.

I think I've mentioned before how inconsistent I consider hair assets to be, especially since I'm working in the latest generation of character models so every hair I'm using is a relatively new asset. A side effect of this is that I have wasted a lot of money on hair, so I have tons of options. :LOL:

Reactions: Euron13 and Buletti

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
One more for Sara. It's two assets hacked together. I don't think it's the best looking one in an objective sense but it probably most captures what I'm going for thematically.

Actually this looks nice. The back of Sara maybe change it to something more towards the succubus theme (horn or the tattoo) instead of a word.

Hair color suggestions: Red Purple fade is a nice option
1722408532937.png

Some other hair ideas to consider:

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Actually this looks nice. The back of Sara maybe change it to something more towards the succubus theme (horn or the tattoo) instead of a word.

Hair color suggestions: Red Purple fade is a nice option
View attachment 3884932

Some other hair ideas to consider:

I commiserate with y'all about how much money I've spent on hair assets, and you lay out fresh temptations for me?

I have the top one and considered it for Sara, but I want to keep her hair a little shorter. And I actually have one that's very similar to the last one and tried playing with it as a sort of hair-down option for a mohawk but couldn't really get the lengths to match well enough.

I like the hair in the screenshots you shared, and I might go for something like that for her sim appearance. I think I might have that exact hair asset as well.

I have a little bit of time before I have to make a final decision but I'll take some of everyone's suggestions and try to hone in on something. I'll probably come up with a few options and run a poll for my supporters to choose, even if it's just different hair colors.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Please no mohawk, pretty please.
No promises. ;)
I think the direction everyone is leaning is toward one of the asymmetrical sidecut/undercut styles. A suggestion/idea on Discord was to try and find a sort of mohawk style that would work with something like that shorter top knot ponytail so I'd have something like the hair up vs hair down option and I'm sort of workshopping that right now. In general, I see her sticking with something kind of low-maintenance, so leaning towards shorter styles that wouldn't require a lot of styling every morning.

Reactions: Hungover00

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Please no mo... No worries mate. Its only my personal prference that I not only find them ugly but also unpractical for fucking. As long as you don't stick it on Sin D, I am still your Fan :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes