if zoe_ff >= 1:
jump cof2
if ness_club >= 1:
jump cof2
if n_f >= 1:
jump kn1
else:
jump cof2

Basically if select Play Along with Nat i should get the scene after Stella scene.
Edit - Okay. Basically skip Ness 3some & skip Zoe and you get the massage scene

Last edited:
Reactions: DigiDec

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: It's Just A Game/ DigiDec -
Game Version: 0.2.1
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough mod for It's Just A Game. This Mod highlights choices with the most content and offers cheat options.

Updated to the new game version!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

hii new update is avaiiable

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
any ideas how to get this scene?
i didnt get this too. Is this even in game ?
So, this scene is the good boyfriend reward scene. I don't intend on locking content behind a specific series of decisions but I made an exception for this one, in order to get it just don't fool around with anyone (in the real world, sims don't count) until you get the scene with Nat on the couch. Then play along with her. After that, you can do whatever you want with other girls and you'll also get this scene.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
The transfer to lunch with Stella and Xiang seems a bit abrupt. Not sure exactly why.
I struggled with this scene a little bit so I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on it. Originally it, and the scene at the diner, were going to be two completely separate scenes, but I felt I was jumping away from the MC a little too much this update so I squashed those two together. I'm not sure how well it worked though, so any feedback is very appreciated.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
So, this scene is the good boyfriend reward scene. I don't intend on locking content behind a specific series of decisions but I made an exception for this one, in order to get it just don't fool around with anyone (in the real world, sims don't count) until you get the scene with Nat on the couch. Then play along with her. After that, you can do whatever you want with other girls and you'll also get this scene.
yea, scene is very long, but really. Nat behave like completely brainwashed crazy person in this update. What the hell did you do to her?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kwazi and DigiDec

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
yea, scene is very long, but really. Nat behave like completely brainwashed crazy person in this update. What the hell did you do to her?:ROFLMAO:
I think it's more like when someone gets really into a new hobby and that's all they breathe or think about.

I struggled with this scene a little bit so I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on it. Originally it, and the scene at the diner, were going to be two completely separate scenes, but I felt I was jumping away from the MC a little too much this update so I squashed those two together. I'm not sure how well it worked though, so any feedback is very appreciated.
Part of it, for me, was trying to figure out how much Stella was sharing with us. Also, the questions came fast and it was hard to tell if there would be consequences, and of what type. My MC was trying to play both sides to get as much info as possible. And while it was good to figure out what was going on with Stella, I do kind of miss seeing the MC come to that realisation, and how he would react.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Wow so basically its all forced directional content where no matter where the certain choices you get its going to more or less have the same story outcomes just minis the sex.

Even if you choose to not do things with Person A, B, C, D the dialog and characters pretty much make it seem that the MC will have no choice and be Forced into things the more MC Tries to avoid them as things progress...

*So MC gets Brainwashed and forced to be a dildo whore pretty much*

And That Mother Looks Horrendous when her sim and as she's changing herself...... Like she almost makes Bruce Jenner Look like Miss USA

And that's Scary IMO

Ill check back later after a few updates but I do not think this is for me.

Good Luck

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wow so basically its all forced directional content where no matter where the certain choices you get its going to more or less have the same story outcomes just minis the sex.

Even if you choose to not do things with Person A, B, C, D the dialog and characters pretty much make it seem that the MC will have no choice and be Forced into things the more MC Tries to avoid them as things progress...

*So MC gets Brainwashed and forced to be a dildo whore pretty much*

And That Mother Looks Horrendous when her sim and as she's changing herself...... Like she almost makes Bruce Jenner Look like Miss USA

And that's Scary IMO

Ill check back later after a few updates but I do not think this is for me.

Good Luck
Oh rip I was hoping for a revenge plot. Was it hinted at some point atleast? I mean there can't be revenge if there is no rvenge to take lol.
This doesn't have the kinetick tag so yeah I rly think it may hust be the fact it's still early. Plus it is said in the dev note that maledom si planned content so yeah, there you go.
I didn't play the game so I'm just assuming lol.

THX

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I think it's more like when someone gets really into a new hobby and that's all they breathe or think about.

Part of it, for me, was trying to figure out how much Stella was sharing with us. Also, the questions came fast and it was hard to tell if there would be consequences, and of what type. My MC was trying to play both sides to get as much info as possible. And while it was good to figure out what was going on with Stella, I do kind of miss seeing the MC come to that realisation, and how he would react.
That hobby analogy is almost 100% what I was going for with her. :LOL:

So, the intent of that mashup of scenes was to highlight the difference between the way Stella interacts with the MC and with other people.

Oh rip I was hoping for a revenge plot. Was it hinted at some point atleast? I mean there can't be revenge if there is no rvenge to take lol.
This doesn't have the kinetick tag so yeah I rly think it may hust be the fact it's still early. Plus it is said in the dev note that maledom si planned content so yeah, there you go.
I didn't play the game so I'm just assuming lol.

THX
The game has been very linear and will stay pretty linear until we get towards the very end of things. There will be a "revenge" route of sorts. And, yeah, everything that's out right now is kind of an extended intro to the main part of the game, so all roads had to lead to this point.

There's an alternate (hypothetical) version of this game that starts where 0.3 ends. There's another alternate (hypothetical) version that stretches things out for another 2 or 3 updates before we get to Act 2. Those hypothetical versions might even be better than this version.

I'm not going to go nuts with the branching since I've been pretty adamant about how this game won't be on a 5 year development cycle but there will (should) be a little more variation as we get further along.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Really, the major reason why the aforementioned potential threesome would turn into an implied lesbian sex scene if the MC declined would be that we're getting into the territory of me trying to keep alternate outcomes manageable. Since I would want to track the outcome of that decision I'd try to keep the options limited somewhat and if the MC is in a sexual relationship with both Mol and Sara I wouldn't want to worry about also accounting for a dynamic where they're forbidden from playing with each other when he's not around.

And yes, there will probably be some scenes where the MC punishes Sara for going/trying to go too far with other girls. That might even end up being how they initially cross the line, MC catches her trying to get handsy with Nat, MC pins her/corners her against the wall, Sara provokes him, hand on throat, "Harder, Daddy", pants off, lines crossed. Most of the time it would probably end with light scolding and eye-rolling though, since she'll be persistent and probably doing it sometimes just to get a rise out of the MC.

Ness is definitely going to be a lot more of a laidback bro type. She'd be bummed out, and feel that MC is being selfish if he doesn't share but she'd respect his preference.

We might be getting a little too into the weeds over hypotheticals though so take all this with a grain of salt. The specific outcomes will come down to how the scenes are set up and while I'll be trying to give the player a reasonable amount of control over what type of content they're exposed to, I'll also be accounting for the NPCs personalities and relationship dynamics. Stella for example will probably be open to an occasional threesome but won't really be interested in messing around with anyone else independently.

Once I get Mol, Sara, and Nat narrowed down to 2-3 options I'll run some polls on SubStar to make the final choice. Since there will also be sim versions of them as an option for more niche looks I will, broadly speaking, err towards more conventional tastes. Sara's hairstyle options are going to be a little bit more determined by what I decide on for the rest of her look. So, if I go with a more masculine hairstyle as an option it would be with an overall more feminine look. Like you said, Ness already has the tomboy thing and while a little overlap is okay I want to keep the main girls somewhat distinct.

The cow lady render is a joke, it's just for bonus renders anyways - not part of the game.

It's taking forever to upload to the mirror sites so I can't update the links in this thread yet but there is a public link for 0.3 on my SubStar now...
Wicked. I've said basically all my thoughts. Always nice to have a civil discussion with a dev. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's Just a Game [v0.3.2] [DigiDec] - Compressed

Win/Linux [528 MB]
- - - -

Mac [494 MB]
- - - -

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
It's certainly hot and gets very into the thriller type stuff with the newest update, but I'm not sure that's what I'm looking for?
I'm not personally a fan of erotic stories where the protagonist has little to no agency.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
dev, please stop defining characters with "default", it really messes if one wants to change name color or rename them, just use "define"

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
dev, please stop defining characters with "default", it really messes if one wants to change name color or rename them, just use "define"
Default is for variables that will/can change, define is for variables that do not.
I think the issue might be that I only set dynamic = True for a handful of characters, so if you want to edit the name/color of someone other than the MC and his family you'll probably need to edit in that part.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes