Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Wow so basically its all forced directional content where no matter where the certain choices you get its going to more or less have the same story outcomes just minis the sex.

Even if you choose to not do things with Person A, B, C, D the dialog and characters pretty much make it seem that the MC will have no choice and be Forced into things the more MC Tries to avoid them as things progress...

*So MC gets Brainwashed and forced to be a dildo whore pretty much*

And That Mother Looks Horrendous when her sim and as she's changing herself...... Like she almost makes Bruce Jenner Look like Miss USA

And that's Scary IMO

Ill check back later after a few updates but I do not think this is for me.

Good Luck
This is the vast majority of ren'py games, to be fair lol. Very few of them have actual branching paths or very minor differences, and choices mostly affect what characters you have sex with.

Reactions: DigiDec

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also why does QAI have some antagonist vibe in the ending? I thought the AI was suppose to help MC or this another red herring where the AI goes rogue and be the main villain again ?
I'm travelling and haven't played the latest update yet, but don't forget that Qai "accidentally" dropped itself and the MC into Nat's sim one of the first times around. Whether it'll turn out an outright antagonist or not I don't know, but I'd expect Qai to be pursuing its own agenda and the MC probably shouldn't trust it.

I once briefly considered the possibility it could be working in with Isabella, but the MC meets Qai before she becomes aware of his existence, if I remember correctly.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was quality. I've got a thing for well-to-do rich girls so definitely want to see Xiang get it. I tend to opt away from betrayal stuff, but I'd switch sides if owning her was part of the deal. I enjoyed the kinda of devoted loyalty thing Qai has going on too. Sara looked infinitely hotter at the start in the cyber-punk sim though, so I hope she somehow ends up like that again. Oh and the receptionist became way hotter to me once we saw her all tatted up, I like the route the attitude the gf is adopting too.

It seems strange the whole blocks your memories and puts in fake ones as just a regular part of games is being treated so lightly. You could take anyone, give them false memories and a false setting and extract whatever information you wanted from them. I can't see that ever being allowed, especially in a commercially available product.

Reactions: DigiDec and sora590

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There be mandatory spin off at the subject matter that breaks your immersion - you should watch Inception - they do it speciffically as a highest level of corporate espionage aimed at literally and deliberately altering a very minute aspect of the personality - then go watch Westworld the series, where they literally use biotech flies to permanently alter the whole personality and reactions of humans while using also tones to override all sentience and turn humans into pure emotion = rage, anger, fury.
I can't see that ever being allowed, especially in a commercially available product.
We are deliberately shown how top of the line corpos - literally the two competitors sitting at the forefront of corporate gaming industry - as they are both duking it out with corporate espionage and covert ops lioness tactics while fighting for MC and his ideas.

They cannot brute force MC into anything, because his mind and his Qai is their end goal - you cannot rush genious or creativity so they ramp it up to 99000% stimuli all throughout this game.
People have been saying that since the 80s
Logan run spells it out: ”Imagine a world in which you need never be alone: you touch a switch, turn a dile and the perfect lover steps into your arms” 1976

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
The end of 0.3 is a bit confusing as we going all over the place. Since we cannot tell which is simulation and real life since the color tone is not that obvious in every scene. It's only obvious when there is something to compare to. All in all a good update.

I was expecting Sara to be more extreme but it ended up Nat is the one going crazy. DigiDec also please make a gallery so we at least know if we miss something.

Also why does QAI have some antagonist vibe in the ending? I thought the AI was suppose to help MC or this another red herring where the AI goes rogue and be the main villain again ?
At the beginning of 0.3 did you have the little chat with Izzi or did you tell her to fuck off? If you had the chat, she mentions some things that might fill in some of the missing puzzle pieces.

I will look at making a gallery for the game. I intend to get it up on Steam at some point and I think some QoL improvements like that will make the game seem more like a professional product instead of a clusterfuck of nonsense slapped hastily together by a complete amateur.

I'm travelling and haven't played the latest update yet, but don't forget that Qai "accidentally" dropped itself and the MC into Nat's sim one of the first times around. Whether it'll turn out an outright antagonist or not I don't know, but I'd expect Qai to be pursuing its own agenda and the MC probably shouldn't trust it.

I once briefly considered the possibility it could be working in with Isabella, but the MC meets Qai before she becomes aware of his existence, if I remember correctly.
I'll wait a little bit longer, so more people get a chance to play and share their theories, but since some of the details aren't going to be entirely spelled out in the game, I'm willing to share a little look behind the curtain, birds-eye perspective of how I have it worked out on my end. Not yet though, gotta keep a little intrigue going.

welp I played it and loved it, kind of wondering what will xiangs path be? I'm aware she's not a main character but I am currious
Xiang is much more of a work in progress than the other characters since she was a late addition to the story. She's sort of an alternative to any of the Calloway family outcomes. For absolutely no reason I'll mention that since her family's company is a rival to Qoniv, she doesn't have a Qoniv implant and her implant doesn't run on Qoniv's network. Not that would be in anyway relevant, just a fun little fact.

She's also going to be the designated femdom character. There will be vanilla options available with her so if that's not your thing you'll still have some scenes to enjoy, and the femdom stuff will probably be pretty tame, but she'll have the whole spoiled princess vibe. As I get further along, and if she proves popular enough, I might fill out more content with her and maybe mix in a scene or two where MC turns the tables and doms her some.

This was quality. I've got a thing for well-to-do rich girls so definitely want to see Xiang get it. I tend to opt away from betrayal stuff, but I'd switch sides if owning her was part of the deal. I enjoyed the kinda of devoted loyalty thing Qai has going on too. Sara looked infinitely hotter at the start in the cyber-punk sim though, so I hope she somehow ends up like that again. Oh and the receptionist became way hotter to me once we saw her all tatted up, I like the route the attitude the gf is adopting too.

It seems strange the whole blocks your memories and puts in fake ones as just a regular part of games is being treated so lightly. You could take anyone, give them false memories and a false setting and extract whatever information you wanted from them. I can't see that ever being allowed, especially in a commercially available product.
Yeah, that shit probably wouldn't really fly. I take a lot of inspiration from cyberpunk (moreso the themes than the aesthetic) so there's this sort of unspoken idea that government oversight is a little bit lax in the face of our true masters - capital.
BUT!

Without spoiling too much, a very major plot point later in the game is going to revolve around the government asking some very pointed questions about the nature of these implants and whether it's something that a private corporation should managing.

People have been saying that since the 80s
Matter of fact, aren't we supposed to have flying cars and jetpacks by now?

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes