Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Ness might lowkey be the best girl. She’s not a submissive fuck puppet, but out of all the potential LI’s she seems like the one who might develop something akin to a genuinely wholesome relationship with the MC.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Ness might lowkey be the best girl. She’s not a submissive fuck puppet, but out of all the potential LI’s she seems like the one who might develop something akin to a genuinely wholesome relationship with the MC.
Ness will sort of be "What if your best friend/wingman was a muscle mommy?" and I admittedly have a soft spot for her so my personal challenge is to not give her all the best scenes. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Euron13

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Ness will sort of be "What if your best friend/wingman was a muscle mommy?" and I admittedly have a soft spot for her so my personal challenge is to not give her all the best scenes. :LOL:
There are scenes that are probably hotter (Some of the stuff with Mol, Nat et el) but that emeralds scene in the latest update was the perfect balance of sexually charged/endearing. It’s the classic tomboy angle without slipping into a cliche, it’s damned good!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes