DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I do like the underwear the mc wear during the nat spanking and wonder will the mc wear so more of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ps also change his office suit sometime too.
I kind of imagine Nat throwing out all of his other boxers and not really leaving him a choice in the matter.

Trust me, I've wanted to change his suit for a while now but it hasn't been until maybe the last week or two that there were any other options even available.

• Haha
Reactions: Mickademous

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
I kind of imagine Nat throwing out all of his other boxers and not really leaving him a choice in the matter.

Trust me, I've wanted to change his suit for a while now but it hasn't been until maybe the last week or two that there were any other options even available.
I'm picturing the MC reacting the same way my father did years ago when my mother threw out his favorite sweater:
"But I was still wearing those. They were still perfectly fine, even if only for around the house!" :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DigiDec

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: It's Just A Game/ DigiDec -
Game Version: 0.2.1
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough mod for It's Just A Game. This Mod highlights choices with the most content and offers cheat options.

Updated to the new game version!

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

we need a hero to update the mod

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has reviewed the game, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. And not just because you're all saying nice things about it. ;)

And to the reviewer who called me out for having a body type preference - yeah, you got me.
a89adf35-f533-47e5-9957-6938be339e02_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AlterdStates7
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes