clown3

Dec 2, 2019
i have played 1.75 for some times. and 2.0.1 is downloading.
there are two more things i want.

first i wish there could be more than 6 freezing can. maybe 12, or maybe more.

the other is that once i get the special item i have unlimited strength, i can do many things in one day. you know that item(though a special task), i don't know how to spell it, cause i'm not a real english speaker. so why can't i keep training 2 girls or more. i know there is a dungeon, but keep one in the dungeon will change something about her such as there is no enough food and that will make the girl sad and girl cant sleep well in it and something else. i just wanna explain that i cant really train 2 at the same time even when i get the special item and have unlimited strength, the the dungeon doesn't make me do that. i wish i can do that.we got one position for the assistant and one for the girl. and maybe we can get two position for girls. maybe we just need a copy of the dungeon, give the girl enough food and keep them sleep well and dont make the girl sad when keep them at the second position. and that is it so we can train 2 at the same time.

this is just advise. and i like this game.thank you.

Reoxz

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys, I really like this game !, but I don't know how to play it lol. How you increment obedience in your slaves? , and why all my slaves scape from me. Is there any guide of how to play the game at a beginner level ? . thanks in advance

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, I really like this game !, but I don't know how to play it lol. How you increment obedience in your slaves? , and why all my slaves scape from me. Is there any guide of how to play the game at a beginner level ? . thanks in advance
There is a Wiki and this Thread... several beginner and advanced tips had been droped here before

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
In the folder of the game there's a doc named "release notes". Read it, especially at the end of the doc when it explains what you should do when you start.
Just follow the advices to the letter and you'll be able to raise slaves. The rest you'll find out yourself

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Gosh. Last I heard of this game it was still in version 1.7.4.
And with hongfire dead, I thought the game is forever buried under its rubble.

I'm so happy someone picked it up and gave it life again.
Thank you so much, Powerairmax and Qwertyu12359.

Here' something I'd like to suggest, from my experience in playing the older versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much again for resurrecting further development for Jack o Nine Tail.
You're heroes. No. You're legends!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I tried to use the "mute sounds" button and half of the screen controls disappeared, including the one to turn the sound back on !. I had to abandon that game. Is there a save system beyond the "autosave day/decade" ?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
You can save load manually, in the top qsp bar ("game"). Or with keyboard: ctrl +s and ctrl + l, f5 and f2.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I tried to use the "mute sounds" button and half of the screen controls disappeared, including the one to turn the sound back on !. I had to abandon that game. Is there a save system beyond the "autosave day/decade" ?
This was a bug from version beta version 1 and 2, it shouldn't be on the full version. (besides, you could just go away from home and it would make everything reappear).

My theory is that you are using either an old version, or, you played current version while loading a save from a previous version; which loaded everything alltogether including the bugs.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 do you know where equiping slaves with items is done in the .qsp? I'm looking at system/item_change, I'm trying to make a button to equip a slave with my 'standard' slaving outfit basically, but item_change only seems to handle slave weapons, not clothes/piercings etc.

Trying to get used to how .qsp works so I can maybe help develop this great game. I've found the necesarry item names in database/#item_base, but don't know how to make slave equip them when I press button, (if it's even possible at all, but I want to try.)

Also bug report, if you have your assistant set to bathing your slaves, then get rid of your assistant (so you have no assistant at all) when you press bathe on slave, it says a random name took your slave and bathed her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359 do you know where equiping slaves with items is done in the .qsp? I'm looking at system/item_change, I'm trying to make a button to equip a slave with my 'standard' slaving outfit basically, but item_change only seems to handle slave weapons, not clothes/piercings etc.

Trying to get used to how .qsp works so I can maybe help develop this great game. I've found the necesarry item names in database/#item_base, but don't know how to make slave equip them when I press button, (if it's even possible at all, but I want to try.)

Also bug report, if you have your assistant set to bathing your slaves, then get rid of your assistant (so you have no assistant at all) when you press bathe on slave, it says a random name took your slave and bathed her.
Damn, that's one weird bug; thanks for finding that!

About the equipment, my instinct tells me it's in database/dynamic. But it all seems linked to menu_form - Interaction - Interaction_city - #options - demo_menu_form

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Thanks for telling me where to look. I'll try and see if I can figure out how to do it.

Another thing, might be bug or not (it's very useful for start of game... so conflicted about reporting it.) Not sure if it's even bug at all. I use this at day1 when starting as Nerd.

When your magic skill is too low/your aura is too low to affect slave, and your slave is unhappy, you can cast tremendio+domini dictum, which fails. But when the spell fails, your slave mood goes up to calm instead of unhappy, and she will start obeying training with Isabella(at excellent appraisal), and give 5 reward points so you can praise her. On second day I do it again, making me able to train the slave in the first few days where she would normally refuse to even train with Isabella.

I can try to upload a save if you want, if you don't understand explanation. (Just looked at my saves, don't have one ready, but I can recreate circumstances probably. Only after already doing it on day1 do I have a save ready, but I can show it working for day 2.) If not a bug, great mechanic/advanced gameplay tip for players that didn't know yet :) Maybe I will make a Nerd hardcore guide for you all, when I do new playthrough. I think you can get to white town patrician in 80~ days if you play perfect, at least that's my goal.

EDIT: attached a save for you, upon loading the save: cast tremendio and domini dictum, and see slave mood go from unhappy to calm. Then just train Housekeeping, and see that she obeys and trains at perfect appraisal. You can then praise slave for mood boost. Did not test day2 in this slave, but probably should allow you to keep training day2 too.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for telling me where to look. I'll try and see if I can figure out how to do it.

Another thing, might be bug or not (it's very useful for start of game... so conflicted about reporting it.) Not sure if it's even bug at all. I use this at day1 when starting as Nerd.

When your magic skill is too low/your aura is too low to affect slave, and your slave is unhappy, you can cast tremendio+domini dictum, which fails. But when the spell fails, your slave mood goes up to calm instead of unhappy, and she will start obeying training with Isabella(at excellent appraisal), and give 5 reward points so you can praise her. On second day I do it again, making me able to train the slave in the first few days where she would normally refuse to even train with Isabella.

I can try to upload a save if you want, if you don't understand explanation. (Just looked at my saves, don't have one ready, but I can recreate circumstances probably. Only after already doing it on day1 do I have a save ready, but I can show it working for day 2.) If not a bug, great mechanic/advanced gameplay tip for players that didn't know yet :) Maybe I will make a Nerd hardcore guide for you all, when I do new playthrough. I think you can get to white town patrician in 80~ days if you play perfect, at least that's my goal.

EDIT: attached a save for you, upon loading the save: cast tremendio and domini dictum, and see slave mood go from unhappy to calm. Then just train Housekeeping, and see that she obeys and trains at perfect appraisal. You can then praise slave for mood boost. Did not test day2 in this slave, but probably should allow you to keep training day2 too.
I can reproduce the bug on your save.

I can't when I try from scratch, my own slave. It seems very specific, it's hard enough to bring a slave specifically to "unhappy" instead of all the other moods, but even when I managed, casting the two spells didn't bring her to be "calm" :unsure:

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Perhaps it is the cheat menu's fault then, since I had that installed because I was testing some things. The way I reached unhappy is: Guild Contract savescumming until "Enduring" slave popped up, maybe she needs to be from the guild/enduring.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Perhaps it is the cheat menu's fault then, since I had that installed because I was testing some things. The way I reached unhappy is: Guild Contract savescumming until "Enduring" slave popped up, maybe she needs to be from the guild/enduring.
Only way to know is for you to start a new game on a vanilla version. If you can't reproduce the bug, we'll know where that comes from.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yeah testing that now, replaced my jack.qsp with version from your loli patch, gonna see if it still happens. Will report back soon.

EDIT: Nope, still happens.
Test2: Now with guild contract, Tough slave. Steps: Bathe, cast Tremendio and see mood go to Calm.
Test3: Now with guild contract, Healthy slave. Steps: Bathe, cast Tremendio and see mood go to Calm.

It sometimes failed for me too, but generally seems to work if after bathing alone mood goes to "Unhappy" instead of Pessimistic/whatever.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwerty12359 quick question about .qsp coding, I'm trying to make a new button in "Domestic Issues" to do automated shopping, is adding:
FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_Routine, menu_Routine, 'Routine', 'Routine')

under FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_Business, menu_Business, 'Business', 'Business') enough? I don't think so right, is there somewhere I need to define what it does? (In database somewhere?) It's showing up ingame, need to just add 'image' and actual contents to buy specific items now. Planning on making several routine shopping entries that cost 2-4 energy to activate, to make buying specific outfits easier for myself/and people if you want to implement it into your .qsp :) EDIT: Nevermind, think I maybe figured it out. Sorry for pinging you.

If you don't have time/motivation to help me learn, no problem I'll try figure it out on my own. So far I find .qsp pretty hard and confusing, props to you for being able to work with it.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwerty12359 quick question about .qsp coding, I'm trying to make a new button in "Domestic Issues" to do automated shopping, is adding:
FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_Routine, menu_Routine, 'Business', 'Business')

under FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_Business, menu_Business, 'Business', 'Business') enough? I don't think so right, is there somewhere I need to define what it does? (In database somewhere?)

If you don't have time/motivation to help me learn, no problem I'll try figure it out on my own. So far I find .qsp pretty hard and confusing, props to you for being able to work with it.
This go beyond the extent of my ability; this is exactly the kind of questions I would have asked.

The way I did it is... trial and error. I'd make a backup of my .qsp file, do some messing around, test the potential bugs, then see what's wrong.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only way to know is for you to start a new game on a vanilla version. If you can't reproduce the bug, we'll know where that comes from.
From memory and past Version (1.7.5)... if your spell fails and you ask her for her mood she proudly proclaims that your evil magic has no effect on her... it counts as an positive situation (mood enhancer).
depending on the nature and temperament aswell as the training you want to do she might still gives an outstandeing performance

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
From memory... if your spell fails and you ask her for her mood she proudly proclaims that your evil magic has no effect on her... it counts as an positive situation
Ha! So that's not a bug, it's just that that she's acting haughty and bitchy due to the master's failure to control her.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
From memory and past Version (1.7.5)... if your spell fails and you ask her for her mood she proudly proclaims that your evil magic has no effect on her... it counts as an positive situation (mood enhancer).
depending on the nature and temperament aswell as the training you want to do she might still gives an outstandeing performance
Thanks for clearing that up, very nice mechanic for early game slave training.

If anyone is good at .qsp modding, I could use some help as said before :) Right now trying to figure out how the icon for every button and textbox is assigned, for example /ui overhaul/business.png, I'm trying to see how they give a menu option a specific image as a button. If you know, please tell. I'll keep looking myself too of course. Guessing it might be in the stylesheet.css, taking a look there right now. EDIT: Nope, not it either.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes