Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I havn't, with a ssd the saving times are just acceptable, so... But it will allow to include the hundreds of new slaves that you wanted to add ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I havn't, with a ssd the saving times are just acceptable, so... But it will allow to include the hundreds of new slaves that you wanted to add ?
Without the patch, having a SSD or a HDD makes no difference actually (I made the tests, and other users reported the same results).

The hundreds of new slaves won't be added. When they were there, it was quantity over quality (90% of censored vaginas, weird-ass body types, wrong hair colors...). I've made a thorough "best-of" selection to make it approach the original number of slaves and 6 months later I still don't regret this decision. Also the manual uncensoring, the hair recoloring, as well as the .json editing were such a chore that I'm not sure anybody is going to attempt to revert it back in a qualitative way. After all, every girl with similar age and hair will be alocated the same scenes, so there's no real benefit with having 2500 slaves in my opinion. There are still more slaves now that there were in 1.7.5, some hair color were not actually present in the game and now they are, so this was not for nothing, and actually a meaningful refinement. :)

Slaver0

Feb 20, 2020
Hello !
As mentioned two weeks ago, I've done some work on the rules. I've done what seemed to be obvious improvements, setting aside more "controversial" ideas. I hope you will like it, my little patch is mainly composed of two things :
1. Mood effects of rules are now only applied if the rule is not broken. It's just a fix, but an important fix, I think
2. In the slave rules screen, you can now click on "Follows the rules" (or "Breaks the rules"), to open a popup explaining which rules are followed or not, if they are followed because the slave is forced, or willingly, and explaining if the mood effect is positive or negative. Well, when I say "explaining", it's not really explained, it's more a subtle description of what happens, from which you can guess (quite easily I think) the game informations.
That's all.
The patch is in the gitgud repository, branch "rules"

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 totally agree on the slaves. The most meaningful improvement on the 'art' side of the game would be more 'unique' scenes for girls depending on hair color etc, since the new improved saving time patch, I don't think we need to worry about limiting ourselves ^^

Slaver0 Saw your branch on the git, very nice work. Will review it soon and merge to master. Good job!

EDIT: Pushed to master. Thanks again for the awesome work. overstrom you asked for this, it's done. Make sure to thank Slaver0 :)

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359 totally agree on the slaves. The most meaningful improvement on the 'art' side of the game would be more 'unique' scenes for girls depending on hair color etc, since the new improved saving time patch, I don't think we need to worry about limiting ourselves ^^
Limiting the number of scenes because of the saving time was never considered. :) The limitation more often came from the small number of pictures available on the internet. Finding pink-haired milfs (saying that randomly) within spider sex-scenes, for exemple... Or even green hair girls that cleaned up the house! But there's room for improvement.

1) For the sex scenes, I'd like to add 2 or 3 more blowjobs, sex, and gangbang pictures for each girls having normal hair colors (brown hair, dark hair, blonde hair) if they currently have too few of them.

2) For normal scenes, I stopped after removing the transparent backgrounds in the picture, replacing the censored ones, resizing those which didn't fit the frame. But there's more to be done. Powerairmax actually did a nice little Excel file in which I could see all the occurrences of pictures for each girls (if "0", I had to find a picture. Then modify it, name it, and it'd implement them all at once in the json files).

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Did you add the "improve saving time" patch linked in the OP? https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...munity-developpment.390/page-130#post-2822055 , it makes saving and loading nearly instantaneous.

Pararock I believe you were still working on perhaps some updates for the QSP player right? Anything exciting happening on your end? It's seriously great how far we have come already, will surely include that patch in the next release of the game.
I need to kick my ass and find the motivation to finish this.

Reactions: i107760 and Slaver0

Muscle Wizard

Mar 20, 2020
Hello. I found this game years ago and came back to see it's still alive and thriving, pretty cool. Thank you for actually putting time and effort into polishing this game, I always thought it had potential.

I was hoping someone could clarify some things for me. How exactly do you raise a girl's physique from healthy to voluptuous and to model? The game isn't very clear with this and I haven't found a definitive answer anywhere. Also, can you actually raise sports and fitness above S+ or does it just not gray out so you can make your slaves exercise more? Lastly, is there no way to increase the special skill cap beyond 4 or to reset the skills in order to pick new ones? I messed up by picking one I don't want.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hello. I found this game years ago and came back to see it's still alive and thriving, pretty cool. Thank you for actually putting time and effort into polishing this game, I always thought it had potential.

I was hoping someone could clarify some things for me. How exactly do you raise a girl's physique from healthy to voluptuous and to model? The game isn't very clear with this and I haven't found a definitive answer anywhere. Also, can you actually raise sports and fitness above S+ or does it just not gray out so you can make your slaves exercise more? Lastly, is there no way to increase the special skill cap beyond 4 or to reset the skills in order to pick new ones? I messed up by picking one I don't want.
I believe both Voluptuous == fat[2] and Model == fat[1] are less fat than Healthy, so you should make sure your slave is exercising, keep track of the calorie counter. I personally tend to use the Nutritionist feature, since actually doing it by hand is a pain. Basically, all actions take calories, and rewards give calories, etc.

Sports and Fitness can't be raised above S+ which calculated to Enduring slave. It is left open as you said so you can keep keep exercising slaves since it burns calories. I don't believe you can reset or change the cap, but I have not looked into that part of the code. I would image that with the QSP Save Editor, you can undo your choices though.

Reactions: Muscle Wizard
Aug 7, 2018
So I'm at a loss. To raise my own character's skills I need to train girls myself. Their skills are capped by my own level and I'd have to send them off from there. But what about if my own skill level is ranked F-? It just says the girl is already too skilled for me when I just got her.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
So I'm at a loss. To raise my own character's skills I need to train girls myself. Their skills are capped by my own level and I'd have to send them off from there. But what about if my own skill level is ranked F-? It just says the girl is already too skilled for me when I just got her.
Wear the relevant clothing that increases your skill in a skill temporarily so you can begin training. The wiki has a list of them I believe, but it's pretty obvious which skill gets boosted.

Slaver0

Feb 20, 2020
I believe both Voluptuous == fat[2] and Model == fat[1] are less fat than Healthy, so you should make sure your slave is exercising, keep track of the calorie counter. I personally tend to use the Nutritionist feature, since actually doing it by hand is a pain. Basically, all actions take calories, and rewards give calories, etc.
That's true !
From slim to fat, the words are underweight, model, voluptuous, healthy, overweight, obese.
This means that to become a model, you can overfeed an underweight, or underfeed a healthy girl. She would become voluptuous, then model.
I find it quite easy to do by hand, actually, I never use the nutritionist, I just check the fat counter every 5 or 6 days

Reactions: Muscle Wizard

MarthaEmar

Jun 3, 2018
I can't get a slave with the trait 'Virgin' no matter what i try, even when the preview of the slave on the auction or after a fight shows it when i actually got her it disappears, was it removed or is it just a bug on my end?
It also downgrades the level of beauty of the slave shown

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
("Virgin" never shows in traits list, but only on anatomy tab and icons next to avatar, but I think you check it ? :) )

MarthaEmar

Jun 3, 2018
("Virgin" never shows in traits list, but only on anatomy tab and icons next to avatar, but I think you check it ? :) )
Oh right i forgot that it was the case, but even on the anatomy tab the problem still persisted, i thought i fixed the problem after i restarted the game, but it occured again, im attaching a couple of screenshot i took of a slave that i got after beating a lich on the fogs, the only thing i did was to click 'Take her home'

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

mikee77

May 22, 2019
Possibly an unpopular idea, but any possibility of getting gay guys as slaves added? Or transgenders or futas if not cis guys?

4thDimensionalMind

Feb 1, 2018
Not sure if this has been discussed in-depth before but my quick search tells me the reason for usage of png files is for the animated images to replace gifs, transparency for sprites and general lossless quality, would this be correct? I believe said images could at least use some sort of compression because right now they have a lot of useless metadata in them.

Perhaps there is a limitation in the engine? Otherwise we could use other formats like jpg or WebP which can give huge savings in quality/size gains (jpg for anything without transparency). I'm no coder so I can't tell how feasible it would be time-wise though.

To give an example, here's one of the main menu screens comparison I made. No noticeable loss in quality but file size is way down. Even lossless png compression would reduce the whole pack size (base + loli) from 2.1GBs to 1.60/1.70GB or so based on my testing which is a considerable improvement that could be considered for the next build without making any drastic changes.

Reactions: Slaver0

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Possibly an unpopular idea, but any possibility of getting gay guys as slaves added? Or transgenders or futas if not cis guys?
I think there isn't enough uncensored gay hentai on the internet to fill all the blanks (it's difficult to fathom how much uncensored hentai is a rare ressource on the internet). Moreover, it would need hundreds or hours of work just to code, find pictures, and add them in. I'm also not gay, so I'm not personally motivated to work on that.

But the game strength is the plethora of choice, so I would have nothing against someone wanting to include it in the next official updates. Female slavers would be cool too, especially if someone were to share the game his (girl) friends (I received that complaint very often). But again, not considered for now.

Have in mind the game is abandoned/completed. And we are regular Joe's who are passionate enough to implement concepts dear to us. My task were mainly to uncensor the game, replace the pictures, change the soundtrack. Someone else would be passionate enough to add quests! And someone else would want Futa and gay content; well, if you were to, you'd have my support.

Not sure if this has been discussed in-depth before but my quick search tells me the reason for usage of png files is for the animated images to replace gifs, transparency for sprites and general lossless quality, would this be correct? I believe said images could at least use some sort of compression because right now they have a lot of useless metadata in them.

Perhaps there is a limitation in the engine? Otherwise we could use other formats like jpg or WebP which can give huge savings in quality/size gains (jpg for anything without transparency). I'm no coder so I can't tell how feasible it would be time-wise though.

To give an example, here's one of the main menu screens comparison I made. No noticeable loss in quality but file size is way down. Even lossless png compression would reduce the whole pack size (base + loli) from 2.1GBs to 1.60/1.70GB or so based on my testing which is a considerable improvement that could be considered for the next build without making any drastic changes.
The only reason we switch from .gif to .png was solely to avoid compression (and we unfortunately did that too late :( ). There used to be some .jpg pictures to, but it was decided to unify everything. It's an unexpected chance that the game still works with animations if the extension says .png but the format says .gif (.flac music don't work, oppositely, even with .mp3 extensions). You seem to know your stuff anyway :) Could you explain where that metadata comes from, for knowledge purpose; and how can compression be lossless?

The engine is absolutely limited to one image extension, and when we changed from .gif to .png, it fucked a LOT of things up. Some, I could fix them manually, one by one, others, came by breakthrough from F95 users who just popped in here 5 minutes and solved the problem.

I'm for simplicity, so I'd like .png to still be the go-to extension. Lossless compression looks flawless, and if reducing the size has no drawbacks, I say let's bring it on! :) Can we do that massively? Can you do that? I'll be sure to credit you on the main thread the way you see fit. (y)

Slaver0

Feb 20, 2020
The engine is absolutely limited to one image extension, and when we changed from .gif to .png, it fucked a LOT of things up. Some, I could fix them manually, one by one, others, came by breakthrough from F95 users who just popped in here 5 minutes and solved the problem.
Are you sure about that ? That seems weird, and reading the code makes me rather think that miing image types (and extensions) should be possible.
i've always thought the image pack is very heavy, I'm glad someone raises that point with some good insights. Thanks 4thDimensionalMind !

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Reactions: Slaver0

4thDimensionalMind

Feb 1, 2018
The only reason we switch from .gif to .png was solely to avoid compression (and we unfortunately did that too late :( ). There used to be some .jpg pictures to, but it was decided to unify everything. It's an unexpected chance that the game still works with animations if the extension says .png but the format says .gif (.flac music don't work, oppositely, even with .mp3 extensions). You seem to know your stuff anyway :) Could you explain where that metadata comes from, for knowledge purpose; and how can compression be lossless?
I'm no expert myself, but I do know that extensions of any type in general (music, pictures, documents) come with their own set of data that can be used to variety of manners, for example, a picture might have things like date it was created, last time it was modified, comments and other tags that lets other programs identify certain aspects of said specific file, that's "metadata". Since the game doesn't need any of that, removing them doesn't do any harm afaik. Unfortunately this is about as much as I know and I'm not even sure if that's right or if it's all there is to it. :rolleyes:

As for compression, just think of the difference between a .wav file vs .flac one. They're both the same quality (lossless) but flac has largely less file size at the cost of slightly more complex decoding (CPU usage). PNG simiraly can be lossless but it depends on how it was compressed and which algorithm was used to do so. If you compress it once more with a more robust level of complexity, then the file size can be further minimized with no loss to quality, because what you're changing is not the quality of the file, but of the compression itself.

I noticed this while trying to switch the animated PNGs to APNG. Even if the conversion is succesful, it unfortunately doesn't play in-game. Sad but what can we do.

I'm for simplicity, so I'd like .png to still be the go-to extension. Lossless compression looks flawless, and if reducing the size has no drawbacks, I say let's bring it on! :) Can we do that massively? Can you do that? I'll be sure to credit you on the main thread the way you see fit. (y)
Sure, though my internet speed is relatively slow so although I'm doing it myself it'll take a while just to upload the whole thing. Keep in mind that I'm doing the lossy version first so if you don't want to wait for the lossless one, it's pretty easy to do this yourself: just download a program that can correctly compress in batches without messing up the quality of the files. I recommend since it makes it easy to do it in just a few clicks. Here's a screenshot with the options you want to make sure no quality is lost should you want to test and see if it works. Just keep in mind it'll take a while to compress them all, there's over 7k images after all.

Oh right. If you try to compress the whole folder it won't work, you need to convert folders without subfolders, so don't start with the pic folder in content, start with the "bg", then "buttons", etc. Another one is "girls" that have subfolders, so go in and start with "body" then "face" as you go along. If you get any issues with the program do tell me I'll try to see why that is.

I'm already working on my own so once I finish with that I'll try to upload it here so everyone else can test them as well. As for credits, well, we can talk about it later, I want to see if this works properly first. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes