Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Here, thank you Lokplart .
Alright, I found the problem. It is officially almost impossible to complete this quest in 2.1.
Her nymphomania is 5 and the game checks for an exact value of 1 instead of higher or equal then 1. And I don't think there's any way to check that value in game so unless you stop right when the trait appears you can't complete it.

It's fixed on the dev versions. A lot of other bugs are fixed there as well so I encourage you and everyone else who has issues with bugs to switch to one of the dev versions. Most of the technical stuff for 2.2 are done so worst case scenario you should experience the same amount of bugs as in 2.1, although I think there are a lot less.

Here's your fixed save file:

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Kaozer

Aug 10, 2020
Alright, I found the problem. It is officially almost impossible to complete this quest in 2.1.
Her nymphomania is 5 and the game checks for an exact value of 1 instead of higher or equal then 1. And I don't think there's any way to check that value in game so unless you stop right when the trait appears you can't complete it.

It's fixed on the dev versions. A lot of other bugs are fixed there as well so I encourage you and everyone else who has issues with bugs to switch to one of the dev versions. Most of the technical stuff for 2.2 are done so worst case scenario you should experience the same amount of bugs as in 2.1, although I think there are a lot less.

Here's your fixed save file:
Ok, thank again, i will look for the 2.2 , i have some bug with stock game picture sometime not showing .
I hope it will fix it too .

Reactions: Lokplart

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
I seriously dont understand how to raise obedience -_- ive been trying for hours but nothing seems to work. the tutorial is useless as well..... can anyone help?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I seriously dont understand how to raise obedience -_- ive been trying for hours but nothing seems to work. the tutorial is useless as well..... can anyone help?
Maybe the exact way each stat affects obedience might help you then.
Here's the formula in code, broken down into positives and negatives

The value for obedience starts at 0 and is affected:
Positively by:
  1. + 4 [if difficulty is easy]
  2. + value of fear [if she is a coward] [trait]
  3. + value of disciplined [if she is disciplined] [trait]
  4. + (value of mood / 2) + 1 [if her mood is positive [green] ]
  5. + value of fear * 2 [if temper + pride + nature + intellect <= 14]
  6. + value of fear * 3 [if temper + pride + nature + intellect > 14]
  7. + value of devotion * 2
  8. + value of taming * 2
  9. + value of habit
  10. + value of awareness
Negatively by:
  1. - 4 [if she is brave] [trait]
  2. - 6 [if she is moronic] [trait]
  3. - value of wayward [if she is wayward] [trait]
  4. - value of spoil * 2
  5. - value of pride
  6. - value of temper
  7. - value of nature
  8. - value of intellect

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Probably a bad idea but would it be possible to now find an actual image of a stethoscope and put it over the part of the picture that looks bad?
Stethoscope don't look like that, also there is the problem between "real" and "anime style".
Instead of a stethoscope, what could she wear like that on her neck?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Stethoscope don't look like that, also there is the problem between "real" and "anime style".
Instead of a stethoscope, what could she wear like that on her neck?
The best answer is probably: "nothing".

There's nothing wrong in keeping is simple. The only thing that needs to be conveyed is that the slave is in the role of a nurse (or at the very least, undergoing a medical lesson). The white blouse+red crosse+white hat are more than enough to be visually self-explanatory.

Not mentioning that there's always text below, for context. :illuminati: :coffee:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
The best answer is probably: "nothing".

There's nothing wrong in keeping is simple. The only thing that needs to be conveyed is that the slave is in the role of a nurse (or at the very least, undergoing a medical lesson). The white blouse+red crosse+white hat are more than enough to be visually self-explanatory.

Not mentioning that there's always text below, for context. :illuminati: :coffee:
This is just an idea, but you got the gist of it.

New Bitch.png

• Haha
Reactions: qwertyu12359

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe the exact way each stat affects obedience might help you then.
Here's the formula in code, broken down into positives and negatives

The value for obedience starts at 0 and is affected:
Positively by:
  1. + 4 [if difficulty is easy]
  2. + value of fear [if she is a coward] [trait]
  3. + value of disciplined [if she is disciplined] [trait]
  4. + (value of mood / 2) + 1 [if her mood is positive [green] ]
  5. + value of fear * 2 [if temper + pride + nature + intellect <= 14]
  6. + value of fear * 3 [if temper + pride + nature + intellect > 14]
  7. + value of devotion * 2
  8. + value of taming * 2
  9. + value of habit
  10. + value of awareness
Negatively by:
  1. - 4 [if she is brave] [trait]
  2. - 6 [if she is moronic] [trait]
  3. - value of wayward [if she is wayward] [trait]
  4. - value of spoil * 2
  5. - value of pride
  6. - value of temper
  7. - value of nature
  8. - value of intellect

Hmm i see, about the rewards and punishment.... Is it needed to reward them everytime when they do well and punish when they do poorly?

Im also not able to raise the stats of the girls to sell them in time to make any profit, Is there another way to make money other than selling slaves?

Thank you for the reply

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hmm i see, about the rewards and punishment.... Is it needed to reward them everytime when they do well and punish when they do poorly?
You can look at rewarding as a mood boosting action and at punishment as a fear inducing option.

So if you feel like you really need any of those stats then yes, do them more then one a day.
The catch is that you can't go overboard. If you reward her over her merit or too many times day, she'll start getting spoiled. Same with punishment, misusing the action will result in her starting to accumulate dispair.

I usually punish once a day, especially in the beginning and not immediately, because it lowers her mood which in turn makes her less obedient. So it's better to punish when you want to end the day so she gets her fear boost and you don't have to deal with the lower mood
With rewards, I give them with the goal of keeping her mood above or at neutral because (in my opinion) mood is one of the few stats you can easily influence that also has an impact on obedience. I mostly go for spending time with her since that builds devotion but I also give away some gifts if her mood is really low. (In regards to mood, clean the house and have the slave take a bath before training. Having everything clean also improves mood)

Im also not able to raise the stats of the girls to sell them in time to make any profit, Is there another way to make money other than selling slaves?
No. Not really.. you can sell some resources that your barn animal girls produce at the end of the week but that's not nearly enough to make a profit.
It seems like you're doing guild contacts right off the get go, which is not really a good idea. Your training will become faster as you improve your own stats and you buy clothing that helps with training, etc. In the beginning, get cheap slaves with as less pride as possible from the auction and focus on advancing through the quarters of the city by training them for the residents of the quarter above yours.

Selling milk is better on the dev versions because the "cow" aspect of the game got a pretty big rework.

There is an economy rework planned so more ways to earn money will be eventually added to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: crotugar

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
You can look at rewarding as a mood boosting action and at punishment as a fear inducing option.

So if you feel like you really need any of those stats then yes, do them more then one a day.
The catch is that you can't go overboard. If you reward her over her merit or too many times day, she'll start getting spoiled. Same with punishment, misusing the action will result in her starting to accumulate dispair.

I usually punish once a day, especially in the beginning and not immediately, because it lowers her mood which in turn makes her less obedient. So it's better to punish when you want to end the day so she gets her fear boost and you don't have to deal with the lower mood
With rewards, I give them with the goal of keeping her mood above or at neutral because (in my opinion) mood is one of the few stats you can easily influence that also has an impact on obedience. I mostly go for spending time with her since that builds devotion but I also give away some gifts if her mood is really low. (In regards to mood, clean the house and have the slave take a bath before training. Having everything clean also improves mood)

No. Not really.. you can sell some resources that your barn animal girls produce at the end of the week but that's not nearly enough to make a profit.
It seems like you're doing guild contacts right off the get go, which is not really a good idea. Your training will become faster as you improve your own stats and you buy clothing that helps with training, etc. In the beginning, get cheap slaves with as less pride as possible from the auction and focus on advancing through the quarters of the city by training them for the residents of the quarter above yours.

Selling milk is better on the dev versions because the "cow" aspect of the game got a pretty big rework.

There is an economy rework planned so more ways to earn money will be eventually added to the game.
Thank you for the help it did help me ^^ but one thing is that i did not do any contracts but every time when i was done with a girl i had already 800 - 900 of expenses and i would only get 750 for the girl... But i should be fine now^^

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
One last quetion, I need to train my artistry but it is rank F so i cant even teach my slave's. Is there a way to train that stat or is it just impossible for me te train it?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
One last quetion, I need to train my artistry but it is rank F so i cant even teach my slave's. Is there a way to train that stat or is it just impossible for me te train it?
You can start training a skill you have F in by equipping the right outfit.
Here's a list of all the outfits for the slaver and what they do:

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes