Dec 22, 2018
In the OP there's an Installation section. Look at it, it says there are pre-requisite.

These pre-requisites are standard for most standard videogames.

I did already link to the redistribuables in the OP.

For his defense, the "installation" section is rarely useful on most f95 games so it's easy go miss. And the thread is very long. Also most people with an error message tend to post a screen rather than write the error message.

Also, would you know why the game requires both x86 and x64? Couldn't the requirements be reduced?
thanks for the help, it works for me.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
In the OP there's an Installation section. Look at it, it says there are pre-requisite.

These pre-requisites are standard for most standard videogames.

I did already link to the redistribuables in the OP.

For his defense, the "installation" section is rarely useful on most f95 games so it's easy to miss. And the thread is very long. Also most people with an error message tend to post a screen rather than write the error message, so I assume it's hard to find with the search function.

Also, would you know why the game requires both x86 and x64? Couldn't the requirements be reduced?
They could just as easily search for "MSVC" in this thread and see the solutions. It probably requires both x86 and x64 because of dependencies compiled in either or both.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
I think I found a bug. When you go to the fogs and get a slave, raping her and then choosing to put into cryostorage puts your current slave there instead. (if you don't rape it works like one would expect)
Game version is dev (not -ia), save just after winning a fight attached.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I think I found a bug. When you go to the fogs and get a slave, raping her and then choosing to put into cryostorage puts your current slave there instead. (if you don't rape it works like one would expect)
Game version is dev (not -ia), save just after winning a fight attached.
Thanks. Should be fixed now on master-ia / master-ia-patch.

rosewood95

Aug 10, 2021
I have question that I have tried to find the answer to for some time now. I have searched this thread and also the wiki to no avail. When you hover over a skill/stat of your slave, you see the rank of that skill/stat, but also some numbers. What do these numbers mean? For example, my current slave has this appear when I hover over their Intellect stat: "Intellect C-; 0(+40/-10)". What does the "0", "+40" and "-10" mean? Thanks.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have question that I have tried to find the answer to for some time now. I have searched this thread and also the wiki to no avail. When you hover over a skill/stat of your slave, you see the rank of that skill/stat, but also some numbers. What do these numbers mean? For example, my current slave has this appear when I hover over their Intellect stat: "Intellect C-; 0(+40/-10)". What does the "0", "+40" and "-10" mean? Thanks.
It's quite intuitive, it's the range of the level.

Visualise your stat is at D-. If you go below -10, you fall to F-. If you go over +40, your start increases to C-.

Jun 28, 2020
When you start a new game with magic skill at F you can increase that trait to D if you cast Auspex around 10 times, that makes sense, but it's not limited to once per day, so in theory you can spam Auspex around 2 or 3 days for the price of 2 sparks each (around 20 sparks) and get the D rank without buying the wizard robe that costs around 40 sparks... may be a small detail but does that count as an exploit?
Also, the only way to rise the medical skill from F to D is by wearing the medical gown, but your slave and the slaver sometimes get wounded and the cost to treat them in the medical center is variable, so maybe a "treat wound" option that depends on the medical skill could be added here to save some sparks and increase the medical skill? dunno, just a suggestion

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
When you start a new game with magic skill at F you can increase that trait to D if you cast Auspex around 10 times, that makes sense, but it's not limited to once per day, so in theory you can spam Auspex around 2 or 3 days for the price of 2 sparks each (around 20 sparks) and get the D rank without buying the wizard robe that costs around 40 sparks... may be a small detail but does that count as an exploit?
Also, the only way to rise the medical skill from F to D is by wearing the medical gown, but your slave and the slaver sometimes get wounded and the cost to treat them in the medical center is variable, so maybe a "treat wound" option that depends on the medical skill could be added here to save some sparks and increase the medical skill? dunno, just a suggestion
Med seems to be the hardest skill to improve: only one action for that which pretty much requires you to buy gown or start with a point in it to even get started.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's wanted :) Being willing to waste a day or two in Auspex training, you deserve to go up one level.

The dress still needs to be bought if you want to increase the intensity of the spells as well as the availability of them.

Yes, that's definitely the hardest. But also the most rewarding as it allows you to be your own nutritionist if you reach a good enough level.

You can also train medical skill by teaching medicine to your slave yourself, admitting she's at a good enough level so that the player finds it challenging.

I like your idea about the slaver being able to treat wounds. I proposed it 2 years ago myself already. But I can see the limits. For exemple, as of now, the slaver doesn't have medical material in his storage. And maybe the Doc' playthrough would get considerably easy.

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
what a game and kudos to those who are still improving it. I am befudled though at how am I supposed to be able to buy a house rather than rent. I am currently in the Bull. I thought that if I sold a slave to all of the residents, then one of the three, then to the king I could buy it. Turns out...I can't XD.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Being able to raise magic skill without the robe is working as intended. Clothing boosts are optional by design. For example, if you clean the house enough times at F- you can raise the slaver's skill to D- in that too. Artistry can be increased with threesome lessons (arranging the slaves...) if you eschew the suit.

Slaver (and assistant) medical skill is factored into how quickly wounds heal overnight, automatically. No action required. There's also miracle balm.

Med seems to be the hardest skill to improve: only one action for that which pretty much requires you to buy gown or start with a point in it to even get started.
Enema training (as a "medical procedure") also contributes to the slaver's medical skill level (up to C-), but does not require it for teaching.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
what a game and kudos to those who are still improving it. I am befudled though at how am I supposed to be able to buy a house rather than rent. I am currently in the Bull. I thought that if I sold a slave to all of the residents, then one of the three, then to the king I could buy it. Turns out...I can't XD.
Upload your saved game and I'll check.

Jun 28, 2020
I like your idea about the slaver being able to treat wounds. I proposed it 2 years ago myself already. But I can see the limits. For exemple, as of now, the slaver doesn't have medical material in his storage.
Something like buying a medical kit in the medical center maybe? and you need to buy more for each treatment?

And maybe the Doc' playthrough would get considerably easy.
If the "treat wound" works the same way it works in the medical center, then it would be broken, but if it only reduces the number of days that it would take for the wound to heal naturally then maybe it wouldn't be that broken, you either wait some days or weeks depending of the severity of the wound or pay to get rid of it in that same day.
Also, if your slave faints, is it possible for her to come back to normal without paying for reanimation in the medical center? I tried a few times to wait for her endurance to reach D but it always went back to F

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
if it only reduces the number of days that it would take for the wound to heal naturally then maybe it wouldn't be that broken, you either wait some days or weeks depending of the severity of the wound or pay to get rid of it in that same day.
This is how it works already, as I mentioned in my earlier reply to you.

Also, if your slave faints, is it possible for her to come back to normal without paying for reanimation in the medical center? I tried a few times to wait for her endurance to reach D but it always went back to F
Depends why she fainted. If it's just exhaustion, she can recover naturally. If it's endurance, what made it drop and is that still happening?

Jun 28, 2020

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Happened across this the other day, while searching for something else. Gotta say, this is the 1st QSP game I have gotten to work correctly and...this damn thing is HARD. lol The ttorial training thing keeps kicking my arse. Though unlike the 1st 3 or 4 attempts, while I failed in the last 3 or 4, at least those slaves didnt die. So I guess thats 'progress' of a sort.

• Yay, new update!
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes