ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi all, i'm new and this game look like good to me but i have a problem : i try to pass the tutorial on normal but after many try when i finally managed to not fall into an impossible to go out vicious circle, i'm on a wall : i've managed to make her obey while keeping her mood above neutral for 15-16 days then suddenly, without any warning and/or apparent reason, she completely stop obey even the most simple and non degrading-cruel-whateveryouwant order, falling into the impossible to go out vicious circle when she don't obey and, if you punish she got depressive and don't obey and if you don't punish she get spoiled and/or confident and don't obey.
When you get stuck, uploading your saved game can help other players see what's going on.

After all those try i can affirm it : the tutorial lack explaining something crucial, a mechanic or something else, something that beginners that learn the game from scrap and without spoils from the wiki can't guess or find though failing the "figure it out but called tutorial" mode.
Are you using 2.2 or 2.2.1? There are some balance changes, and also some small improvements to the tutorial lectures, in 2.2.1.

So i'm here for 2 things :
-1 : Report this problem, the game is great but have no actual tutorial, i mean by that a way for complete beginners that don't cheat with a wiki to learn how to play it.
-2 : Asking to peoples who know the game well what are those things that need to be knowed (and put in tutorial) for not having the situations described earlier.

Thanx in advance for answers and for the work on this great game and love on you.
Thanks for the feedback.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
But unhappy for a little thing, she should not be resistant so much
maybe we can change
if dynslave['mood'] < 0 and $dynslave_psy_basic = 'optimistic':
to
if dynslave['mood'] < 0:
use depressive as a general unhappy psy status.
But that doesn't matter very much.
Using depresive status when the cause was being spoiled would be confusing.

We're only talking about a couple of points of obedience here, right? Not really a big difference in gameplay terms. The fact that hysteric is a negative rebell value changes a few reactions, but as I said, it's mostly for flavor.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I found another question, if slave['inseminated'] is decereased to 0, slave['cum_load'] won't be cleared.
There isn't such codes in next_day
if dynslave['inseminated'] <= 0: dynslave['cum_load'] = 0
Is it a bug?
If cow is inseminated by minotaur, I can regard it as semen of minotaur is vigorous.
But what if I inseminate her by the interaction "cow_insemination_group"?
inseminated is used for conception/pregnancy, cum_load is used for lactation. So cum_load should decrease independently. There's no reason to link the two variables.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
inseminated is used for conception/pregnancy, cum_load is used for lactation. So cum_load should decrease independently. There's no reason to link the two variables.
So does it mean the cow digests cums rapidly, then turns it some kind of energy to produce milk.
And cum_load is not relevant with how much semen inside?
If so, it will be weird if I use variable cow['cum_load'] as some conditions in new potion's researchment.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So does it mean the cow digests cums rapidly, then turns it some kind of energy to produce milk.
And cum_load is not relevant with how much semen inside?
If so, it will be weird if I use variable cow['cum_load'] as some conditions in new potion's researchment.
Lactation surgery modifies the cow to process semen to boost milk production. Whether the semen stays in a reservoir and is slowly processed or whether it is rapidly processed, I couldn't say.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How do I unlock the nobles
Are you asking how to get into the ruler's residences? For example the Administrative Spires in Serpentine quarter. If so, you need to increase your reputation with that faction. The easiest way to do this is to direct sell slaves to some of the minor residences in that quarter. Also make sure you don't get too popular with that faction's enemy. The exception is for White Town, where you can gain entrance with A (maybe S) rank brand status, which you will get after many sales.

Nov 16, 2020
I feel like im too stupid to play this game, ive tried now a few times, but i always ran out of money
Yeah, it takes time, for me it was at least 10-20 hours for being able to do +/- basic things. Just today I'm on the first gameplay where I managed to sell some slaves and do fine economically. I had to ask the money lender after the first slave.
Now that I have some money and prestige it's quite rewarding, so keep trying.

Last edited:

Vico9

Aug 5, 2019
hi guys
i need some help with something, i don't know if it's a bug or if i'm simply dumb but i can't figure out why the Praetor of bull quarter don't want my slave, it's even better than what he wants

My slave has the following :
Endurance Tough
Temperament Lively
Maid S+
Xenophily S+
horse mating S+

the rejection message is :
The girl is pretty good, but you see, Bucephalus turns his muzzle away from her. Maybe she does not smell right or maybe he doesn't like her appearence. I don't know. But if Bucephalus doesn't like her, then neither will I!

but i tried to find something for her smell and founf nothing and tried to equip with full pony items (4bonus to race) and the same message ...
Thx in advance guys

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I am still so bad at this game, and yet enjoying it so much.
I restart new games because I can't get a nice flow of money going, but I'm having fun

Jun 28, 2020
the rejection message is :
The girl is pretty good, but you see, Bucephalus turns his muzzle away from her. Maybe she does not smell right or maybe he doesn't like her appearence. I don't know. But if Bucephalus doesn't like her, then neither will I!

but i tried to find something for her smell and founf nothing and tried to equip with full pony items (4bonus to race) and the same message ...
Thx in advance guys
Trade market>Salon Elven Laid
There you can wash your slave, massage her and she also gets make up and some perfume, before that, cast auspex on her and then go to her Anatomy window and you'll see her charm attribute, you want a charm equal or above your slave's rank, if washing your slave wasn't enough to meet the required rank, you'll have to buy her some fancy clothes or some tattoos or piercings or make her lose weight, you'll see whatever is messing with her charm in low tier colors (red, pink, purple and so on) and you need to increase those values if you can

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Thx in advance guys
As said above, you need to ensure her Style is high enough. Also, if a client has rejected a slave once, they will never accept her no matter what changes you made, so hopefully you have a save just before you offered her to him.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes