NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
How do you get more space for slaves? i can only have 1 and 1 secretary?
It isn't a harem game. You are a slave trainer that trains slaves to be sold. You don't keep them. I guess you could train one single slave forever and keep her that way, but at that point you are missing out on 90% of the game.

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
I use the barn to keep a very good slave. Whenever fights occur in the Colosseum I make sure to take her out of the barn and win the fight so that I can give her ambrosia and perform other activities to keep her nature at S rank.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
dynamic accepts optional arguments which are available through the args array while that dynamic's code is being executed.

dynamic CODE, optional-arg-0, optional-arg-1, etc.
I mean, there's an "args[0]" in location item_change, while not in a function.
dynamic 'if val(<<$new_item>>) >= max(1, args[0]): <<$new_item>> -= max(1, args[0])'
there's no following parameters as well, so I don't know where the value of this "args[0]" here comes from.

It's removing the price from the item description for when you are viewing the item in an inventory screen (i.e., not in a shop).

- see the description of strfind. The '3' refers to the third capture group from the regular expression, which in this case is matching anything that comes after the price (or, if there is no price in the description, then it matches the entire description, minus any leading spaces).
Get it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I mean, there's an "args[0]" in location item_change, while not in a function.
dynamic 'if val(<<$new_item>>) >= max(1, args[0]): <<$new_item>> -= max(1, args[0])'
there's no following parameters as well, so I don't know where the value of this "args[0]" here comes from.
Look at how the item_change location is called from other locations. That calling method also allows arguments (args) to be passed.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Finished the quest part of three kinds of Rosa assistant.
Their stat_importance and demands
Unique pref texts、buy quotes、refuse quotes.
Rosa has her way to solve rehabilitation, so rehabilitation(sl_txt = 104) is no more a refuse reason.
If magic_assistant already exists, and you gave her a wounded slave(sl_txt = 104), it's no matter as well, she won't refuse.
Exhausted slave never be refused by Rosa, a problem which can be easily solved by having a rest, doesn't matter that much.
ScreenShot00042.png
Code part of quests' taking、submitting and giving up are finished, along with three quest descriptions、three "$npc_info"s and different branches of three assistants' dialogues.
Besides, I added a new UI to base.css, previews shown below.
Shifted images to the right side by a little. I didn't find an existing UI which meets my needs, most npc images are packed with background images.
Rosa's image is different with assistants' images, I shifted early when I'm processing her images, so she is always on the right side.

Magic Assistant
ScreenShot00043.png
Maid Assistant
ScreenShot00045.png
Pregnancy Assistant (should be sexual or nanny assistant, but I don't want to change, in case for bugs, do some changes in texts is alright.)
ScreenShot00046.png
Julia got off work from testing finally lol.

Reactions: IdolAgent

IdolAgent

Sep 18, 2021
Only if there is some more useful information here, You will visit this page frequently. Contents in red frame can be easily displayed in jon-UIadds, so the part in red frame nearly equals empty, pictures here is implicated as well, times you see them is less.
View attachment 1494195
And when I wrote strategy on CN forum, I found that there is a reason-uncertain bug, once you sold a S+ rank slave by guild auction, the follow-up slaves you don't even need to train them, just do some make-up on auction day, make sure style is S+, rank is no less than D-, then you can obtain about 6000 sparks.
While a S+ rank slave, with S+ brand_reputation, can only sell for about 9000 sparks.
I want to know what which CN forum is

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I want to know what which CN forum is
贴吧,tieba.baidu.com
大概有点像reddit吧,maybe similar to reddit.
这部分自制内容我并没有发出去,还有很多内容没设计完
This part I didn't post to anywhere, still many contents to be finished.
那个400多楼的数据贴是我的
The post with 400+ replies is mine.

Last edited:

IdolAgent

Sep 18, 2021
贴吧,tieba.baidu.com
大概有点像reddit吧,maybe similar to reddit.
这部分自制内容我并没有发出去,还有很多内容没设计完
This part I didn't post to anywhere, still many contents to be finished.
那个400多楼的数据贴是我的
The post with 400+ replies is mine.
谢谢

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Hi all, i'm new and this game look like good to me but i have a problem : i try to pass the tutorial on normal but after many try when i finally managed to not fall into an impossible to go out vicious circle, i'm on a wall : i've managed to make her obey while keeping her mood above neutral for 15-16 days then suddenly, without any warning and/or apparent reason, she completely stop obey even the most simple and non degrading-cruel-whateveryouwant order, falling into the impossible to go out vicious circle when she don't obey and, if you punish she got depressive and don't obey and if you don't punish she get spoiled and/or confident and don't obey.

After all those try i can affirm it : the tutorial lack explaining something crucial, a mechanic or something else, something that beginners that learn the game from scrap and without spoils from the wiki can't guess or find though failing the "figure it out but called tutorial" mode.

So i'm here for 2 things :
-1 : Report this problem, the game is great but have no actual tutorial, i mean by that a way for complete beginners that don't cheat with a wiki to learn how to play it.
-2 : Asking to peoples who know the game well what are those things that need to be knowed (and put in tutorial) for not having the situations described earlier.

Thanx in advance for answers and for the work on this great game and love on you.

Reactions: Link089

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Hi all, i'm new and this game look like good to me but i have a problem : i try to pass the tutorial on normal but after many try when i finally managed to not fall into an impossible to go out vicious circle, i'm on a wall : i've managed to make her obey while keeping her mood above neutral for 15-16 days then suddenly, without any warning and/or apparent reason, she completely stop obey even the most simple and non degrading-cruel-whateveryouwant order, falling into the impossible to go out vicious circle when she don't obey and, if you punish she got depressive and don't obey and if you don't punish she get spoiled and/or confident and don't obey.

After all those try i can affirm it : the tutorial lack explaining something crucial, a mechanic or something else, something that beginners that learn the game from scrap and without spoils from the wiki can't guess or find though failing the "figure it out but called tutorial" mode.

So i'm here for 2 things :
-1 : Report this problem, the game is great but have no actual tutorial, i mean by that a way for complete beginners that don't cheat with a wiki to learn how to play it.
-2 : Asking to peoples who know the game well what are those things that need to be knowed (and put in tutorial) for not having the situations described earlier.

Thanx in advance for answers and for the work on this great game and love on you.
Maybe you met the psy_status: hysteric
I also regard it as a unreasonable point where
high fear: docile, obey
high moral: servile,obey
but after I decreased her fear to 0, and I haven't increase her morality above 4, It's a common situation right? At this time, I happened to increase her spoil by 1(giving her my leftovers, and letting her sleep with me, they increase spoil_rate by a little everyday when her morality isn't that high, 4 or 5), just level one
Her psy_status turn into hysteric the momont she is unhappy, then she shows repulse to everything like a resistant slave.

if dynslave['spoil'] > dynslave['fear'] and (dynslave['moral'] < 4 or dynslave['spoil'] >= dynslave['moral']):
$dynslave_psy_status = 'hysteric'

Let's see the codes, Fear 0, Spoil 1, Moral 3, meets all it's condition, and as long as her mood is minus 0, unhappy, she won't be obedient.
Compare moral 3 with spoil 1, I can hardly believe she is spoiled.
If codes is changed to below, I think it's better then

if dynslave['spoil'] > dynslave['fear'] and (dynslave['moral'] < 4 AND dynslave['spoil'] >= dynslave['moral']):

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Maybe you met the psy_status: hysteric
I also regard it as a unreasonable point where
high fear: docile, obey
high moral: servile,obey
but after I decreased her fear to 0, and I haven't increase her morality above 4, It's a common situation right? At this time, I happened to increase her spoil by 1(giving her my leftovers, and letting her sleep with me, they increase spoil_rate by a little everyday when her morality isn't that high, 4 or 5), just level one
Her psy_status turn into hysteric the momont she is unhappy, then she shows repulse to everything like a resistant slave.

if dynslave['spoil'] > dynslave['fear'] and (dynslave['moral'] < 4 or dynslave['spoil'] >= dynslave['moral']):

Let's see the codes, Fear 0, Spoil 1, Moral 3, meets all it's condition, and as long as her mood is minus 0, unhappy, she won't be obedient.
Compare moral 3 with spoil 1, I can hardly believe she is spoiled.
If codes is changed to below, I think it's better then

if dynslave['spoil'] > dynslave['fear'] and (dynslave['moral'] < 4 AND dynslave['spoil'] >= dynslave['moral']):

Though i'm grateful to you for your intention of help (thank you) i think there is 2 huge problems in your answer :
first i've said i was learning without cheat and/or wiki (in a rp way) so putting math and values that i didn't have access to without cheat (unless it possible then that one of the things that must be added to the tutorial) and/or codes is irrelevant (thanx for the good intent though).
If i've understand well what you said, you might have had saying something like : "maybe you have lowered her fear to fast, if the other reasons to obey you (awareness, habit, taming or devotion) are not high enough and you put fear away, then she loose her bearings and bad mood is enough for make her rebelling again". Or something like that (tell me if i've make errors in this interpretation).

Second is probably a misunderstanding from me but... are you telling me to change the codes of the game as a solution ? If yes, then : wtf ?! And again, unless there is a way to do it though the normal gameplay (i highly doubt it but if so, then another thing that is not telled that must be tell) i can't use it.

But thanx to that answer i think i've understand a little the global problem of this game (even if i'm not that confident to find it this quickly and gonna continue to search) : there is (nearly) no game-design, in fact its look like more an excel spreadsheet with graphics (though both the spreadsheet and the grapics are very good).

And for finish, thanx again for the efforts, though i'm confident in my analysis skills, in practice i'm still unfamiliar with what raise or lower those things (fear, awareness, habit, taming, devotion, mood) and i've never seen this "psy_statuts" as well than an other thing that is mentioned when i inspect her aura, they compare her aura to mine (her is weaker) what is this "psy status" and "aura" thing (where i find them ?), i gonna try to use the fact i'm new and still unfamiliar with the game and its mechanics to propose improvements for the tutorial (that greatly need it) as thanx for the helps you have provided and the one you gonna provide at my next struggle.

So i'll come back later for that, thanx in advance for the answers and for the work on this great game and love on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Link089

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Though i'm grateful to you for your intention of help (thank you) i think there is 2 huge problems in your answer :
first i've said i was learning without cheat and/or wiki (in a rp way) so putting math and values that i didn't have access to without cheat (unless it possible then that one of the things that must be added to the tutorial) and/or codes is irrelevant (thanx for the good intent though).
If i've understand well what you said, you might have had saying something like : "maybe you have lowered her fear to fast, if the other reasons to obey you (awareness, habit, taming or devotion) are not high enough and you put fear away, then she loose her bearings and bad mood is enough for make her rebelling again". Or something like that (tell me if i've make errors in this interpretation).

Second is probably a misunderstanding from me but... are you telling me to change the codes of the game as a solution ? If yes, then : wtf ?! And again, unless there is a way to do it though the normal gameplay (i highly doubt it but if so, then another thing that is not telled that must be tell) i can't use it.

But thanx to that answer i think i've understand a little the global problem of this game (even if i'm not that confident to find it this quickly and gonna continue to search) : there is (nearly) no game-design, in fact its look like more an excel spreadsheet with graphics (though both the spreadsheet and the grapics are very good).

And for finish, thanx again for the efforts, though i'm confident in my analysis skills, in practice i'm still unfamiliar with what raise or lower those things (fear, awareness, habit, taming, devotion, mood) and i've never seen this "psy_statuts" as well than an other thing that is mentioned when i inspect her aura, they compare her aura to mine (her is weaker) what is this "psy status" and "aura" thing (where i find them ?), i gonna try to use the fact i'm new and still unfamiliar with the game and its mechanics to propose improvements for the tutorial (that greatly need it) as thanx for the helps you have provided and the one you gonna provide at my next struggle.

So i'll come back later for that, thanx in advance for the answers and for the work on this great game and love on you.
Well I reorganize my language from a non-code perspective.
I always insist on that, there's not enough feedbacks for attributes, and their increasing & decreasing, the Technosphere tells you how to read the aura page, but you still only have a fuzzy cognition on attributes like awareness, habit, taming or devotion or else, even though you have passed the demo.
Or maybe there's already some descriptions relevant, for example, you click on slave's avatar, then at the bottom you can see descriptions of her psy status. But for a new player, I clearly don't know what does that really matters, maybe I even didn't notice it, nor it's changing with a psy-status changing.
Maybe it do good to immersive experience of a role-playing game. But when I want to know more detailed information about of them instead of guessing, apparently, I need a wiki or something.

There's many attributes related to obedience, fear, awareness, habit, taming, devotion, they all contribute to it.
If your slave's obesidence is above 0, there's only one reason why she suddenly disobey, the hysteric psy status.
It indicates she is spoilt, with a high spoilence.
An obedient psy status requires not only high obdience, but also a non-negative mood. But hysteric doesn't have such harsh conditions.
So the problem is either that the negative effects of hysteric psy status is too significant, or that it 's too easy to get into this psy status, when your slave's devotion is much higher than spoilence.
You can avoid this by keeping her fear at a low level but not 0, until you have increased her devotion above 4, you can see this in aura page. But it's not very easy.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Feedback a bug to you. about psy status calc part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Creating a situation, slave['pride'] = 0, slave['fear'] = 0, slave['angst'] = 0, slave['spoil'] = 1, slave['moral'] = 3, slave['mood'] = -1, what will happen?
Her psy status turns into hysteric, with "slave['spoil'] = 1" and "slave['moral'] = 3", that may seem weird, but keep reading.
Then I decreased her spoilience to 0, slave['spoil'] = 0, other variables remain unchanged, she is still unhappy, what will happen?
Nothing happens, all conditions are not met, she is still hysteric, with "slave['spoil'] = 0" and "slave['moral'] = 3".
Ok I think it enough strange now. :WaitWhat:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
If nothing else fits, her psy status stays the same. Having a bad mood allows for hysteric even if the slave is devoted. That is intentional, for flavor.
But unhappy for a little thing, she should not be resistant so much
maybe we can change
if dynslave['mood'] < 0 and $dynslave_psy_basic = 'optimistic':
to
if dynslave['mood'] < 0:
use depressive as a general unhappy psy status.
But that doesn't matter very much.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
If nothing else fits, her psy status stays the same. Having a bad mood allows for hysteric even if the slave is devoted. That is intentional, for flavor.
I found another question, if slave['inseminated'] is decereased to 0, slave['cum_load'] won't be cleared.
There isn't such codes in next_day
if dynslave['inseminated'] <= 0: dynslave['cum_load'] = 0
Is it a bug?
If cow is inseminated by minotaur, I can regard it as semen of minotaur is vigorous.
But what if I inseminate her by the interaction "cow_insemination_group"?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes