ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I think something that could really help is a rework of the Tutorial
I recently added some hint messages that pop up during normal gameplay when certain trigger conditions are met. But this is reactive, so different from the kind of handholding you suggest. The biggest challenge with this proposal is that it would take a lot of time and effort to create a new tutorial, and there are other things ahead of it on the to-do list.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Quick question. I'm wanting to play the Johny on extreme, but with just a little bit more cash to work with. If I do a normal difficulty custom start to set the amount of starting funds I want, then once in game immediately go into settings and change the difficulty to hardcore, will I be missing out on any of the settings from not choosing hardcore in the first place? Meaning will property costs increase to what they should be and all of that or is it locked in the moment I choose a normal difficulty start?

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Quick question. I'm wanting to play the Johny on extreme, but with just a little bit more cash to work with. If I do a normal difficulty custom start to set the amount of starting funds I want, then once in game immediately go into settings and change the difficulty to hardcore, will I be missing out on any of the settings from not choosing hardcore in the first place?
Yes. the rent prices will still be at 'normal' difficulty level.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Looking at the interior decorations, Gloria always says "budget" or "premium" to tell the player if they will get a housing bonus from the decor or not.... Except for the dungeon, Lab, and Boudoir.

... here is the updated file, which you can use if you want. or not.
Thanks for the contribution! The dev branch has been updated with your text corrections/additions. FYI, the version of the file that you edited was fairly old, I'm guessing you may have taken it from the "master" branch on gitgud instead of the "master-ia" branch. I compared your copy to mine and only copied over your text edits.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Quick question. I'm wanting to play the Johny on extreme, but with just a little bit more cash to work with. If I do a normal difficulty custom start to set the amount of starting funds I want, then once in game immediately go into settings and change the difficulty to hardcore, will I be missing out on any of the settings from not choosing hardcore in the first place? Meaning will property costs increase to what they should be and all of that or is it locked in the moment I choose a normal difficulty start?
Extreme game difficulty is only available for a custom start. The current effects are:

1) Always use hardcore obedience difficulty
2) 4x higher rent than normal game difficulty
3) More difficult pony races (less maneuverability)
4) Suppress the new in-game hint pop-ups

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for the contribution! The dev branch has been updated with your text corrections/additions. FYI, the version of the file that you edited was fairly old, I'm guessing you may have taken it from the "master" branch on gitgud instead of the "master-ia" branch. I compared your copy to mine and only copied over your text edits.
Ok cool. Yea. I havent messed with gitgud, so my bad for not finding the right file. I just searched for 'premium' to find gloria's texts, and then went with that one.

Ill try to do a bit better next time.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Extreme game difficulty is only available for a custom start. The current effects are:

1) Always use hardcore obedience difficulty
2) 4x higher rent than normal game difficulty
3) More difficult pony races (less maneuverability)
4) Suppress the new in-game hint pop-ups
TY! I went ahead and edited the QSP file (I have experience from another game and the edit was successful). I know it's technically cheating but I don't care. lol. I want to learn to play with the less forgiving settings, but I don't want to be in a super rush to do it so the extra cash will allow me some time to adjust. Only gave myself 2k so it's not like I'll have as much as the current normal starts have, plus I'll burn through it faster so I'll definitely have to figure it out quick! :D I do appreciate your responses, and your continued work on the game!

Reactions: qwertyu12359

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
That is a lot of Text but i hope my insight can maybe help a little bit. I really hope this game will reach its full potential because at its core it is awesome and i thank you for keeping it alive.
Really good advice, spliting every tips in the lecture and making it a temporary, step-by-step goal in the tutorial, then the next lecture and next goal, it will be much better instead of reading the whole lecture, just like reading a thick reference book. (I can't remember so much in one go lol.)

But, I have to say, even doing so won't make it much better, it's a complicated game, the step-by-step tutorials still contains too many contents. (Do you think I can remember all of them in this way? the hell no.)

I'm not saying it's completely useless, on the opposite, it's quite helpful but not enough, currently we are adding more in-game hints, which I think is better than a systematic tutorial.

I wrote a in-game wiki (hints) for another complicated game Amazing Cultivation Simulator, just translated some codes into texts, and added a few guides. Now it became a must-have mod.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
if slave['force_rules'] = 1 and inventory['shock_collar'] > 0:

ah. so that is why force rules doesnt work on humility. not quite done yet.

also, the picture in the shop for gown is the same as the one for lace gloves. intended?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
And since the wiki is so out of date... How does one gain access to edit the wiki? Because I would be willing to at least start on updating it with some of the harder to understand bits.
It's totally open for edit by anyone! Just sign up and then edit pages like you would on Wikipedia. If adding links to a page, it'll ask you to fill in a captcha by pasting the name of the wiki: hGames

Puddingz

Feb 22, 2018
ah fak, the new patch make my life so hard since I usually use guild contract for quick cash grab for training high grade slave.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Wasn't there an image pack that added a few more variety of girls? (I am not talking about the content cut for the non-loli version)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Wasn't there an image pack that added a few more variety of girls? (I am not talking about the content cut for the non-loli version)
There were tons of them, made for many different versions.

In theory, all of the best and non lore-breaking images from these packs have already been added to the game's stable version back in v2.2.1 (y)

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
There were tons of them, made for many different versions.

In theory, all of the best and non lore-breaking images from these packs have already been added to the game's stable version back in v2.2.1 (y)
Ah, got it. Picked this up to try again last night, after years, and failed miserably at getting anyone to do anything other than cleaning. Will try again later I guess.

nmihunter

Nov 24, 2018
Hey all I recently downloaded this game as well as the patch from lewdpatcher which used anonfile for the download and ended up with this as a result and it will not let me delete it as it says that the file is open in system. How can I delete this?
Downloads 4_4_2022 12_29_43 PM.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey all I recently downloaded this game as well as the patch from lewdpatcher which used anonfile for the download and ended up with this as a result and it will not let me delete it as it says that the file is open in system. How can I delete this?
View attachment 1739898
Have you tried after turning your computer off and on again? :Kappa:

(The fact is... The archive might still be opened, and you're not opening your archives with 7zip or WinRAR so Windows might not close its own unarchiving process. When I'm in those situations I usually use an unlocker software but just restarting your computer should do the trick)

Ah, got it. Picked this up to try again last night, after years, and failed miserably at getting anyone to do anything other than cleaning. Will try again later I guess.
That's great already, being able to find out which lesson your slave is more likely to be motivated to do is the first step. After that, all the rest soon becomes possible if you don't give up (y)

Last edited:

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
yea... I think the best way to download is via this link:

The wiki ( ) currently points to the 2.2.1 version. Id like to change that, but I am not sure I should. Id prefer a dev adjust the download links.

I have started updating the wiki to 2.2.3, at least the bits I found confusing. XD.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
yea... I think the best way to download is via this link:
Well yes, if you want the dev' version (y) The link is this one in the wiki for the "beta version" section of the main page

For latest version, better to link it to 2.2.2 from OP (though it should be updated soon)

I have started updating the wiki to 2.2.3, at least the bits I found confusing. XD.
Neat! Love me some community contributions (y)

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes