Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
i don't know why 1.8 by fugitive red is not mentioned in the first post so i advice you with the most most known stable version which is 1.7.5 alone since you're a newcomer, getting your head wrapped with the so many versions and patches this game had over the years is something you don't need to concern yourself with as a beginner, you can download the animation pack if you want it just replaces static animation scenes with animated ones, (mostly sex scenes)

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Powerairmax

not sure if ur the same as the person on the hongfire thread, but if you are, are the features with having multiple slaves and the sacrifice house still in development for future versions of the game? or has it been shelved?

thank you

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
that nemths mod thingy xD
Welcome to Jack. Thread owner is a bit of a noob and certainly doesn't have everything together yet.

1.7.5 has a good selection of pictures and animated scenes. You can try downloading some of the art addons but 1.7.5 is pretty good for now. You should get the fantastic 1.8 version that you can find here just place those files over the top of 1.7.5 and you will have many enhanced features. There are a few bugs but 1.7.5 isn't bug free either.

Let us know if you have any questions, Wiki linked in first post is pretty good.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Powerairmax

not sure if ur the same as the person on the hongfire thread, but if you are, are the features with having multiple slaves and the sacrifice house still in development for future versions of the game? or has it been shelved?

thank you
yes it's the same person and to answer your question, i would say it's a bit of both, some development time has gone through those 2 features so there's something done about them but they're still bare bones with no skin yet and due to the scope of the new ui changes and increased girls count and reworked sex/scene/torture folders that me and qwertyu are doing, the chamber and sealed house got shelved to be continued in the future

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
alright im done with that and updated the spreadsheet with the new information but here's the rundown of it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Isn't your goal to fill in all the "0" and replace them with "1" by finding pictures online?
If so, then why are some "still 0"? Why would "milf long green" go from "was 3" to "now 0"?

Also if you have found pictures elsewhere than the ones inside the game already, then could you send them to me so I can review/edit some?

Thank you in advance for clarifying ;)

ps: sorry if im not as active, you know 3000ish json files rewritten and all
also qwertyu12359 have you ran into any walls while doing your search ? so far you're at the letter F so i assume everything up to that point got 1 image or ?
I'm at the letter H now. Here's the file in the current state. "Blank space" means it was a 0 and I've found a picture. Red color meant I couldn't find a correct picture anywhere and recoloring existing pictures would have been ugly. Orange color means either that or that "general" pictures were fine enough for as much as I care about the category.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Isn't your goal to fill in all the "0" and replace them with "1" by finding pictures online?
If so, then why are some "still 0"? Why would "milf long green" go from "was 3" to "now 0"?

Also if you have found pictures elsewhere than the ones inside the game already, then could you send them to me so I can review/edit some?

Thank you in advance for clarifying ;)

I'm at the letter H now. Here's the file in the current state. "Blank space" means it was a 0 and I've found a picture. Red color meant I couldn't find a correct picture anywhere and recoloring existing pictures would have been ugly. Orange color means either that or that "general" pictures were fine enough for as much as I care about the category.
oh gotcha, i misunderstood when you said
@Powerairmax: Since you proposed, could you fill in the lesbian scenes? That'd help me a lot. If you do, feel free to fill the ones that are already in the game by copying them and changing the name. :)
which is what i did, that's why there's still 0 ones but i will work on it np and i will also start looking into your side of the sheet to see if i can work from the bottom up while you're working from the top to get it done asap, i don't wanna start adding reference paths to an image that doesn't exist in the json files

Reactions: qwertyu12359

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
yes it's the same person and to answer your question, i would say it's a bit of both, some development time has gone through those 2 features so there's something done about them but they're still bare bones with no skin yet and due to the scope of the new ui changes and increased girls count and reworked sex/scene/torture folders that me and qwertyu are doing, the chamber and sealed house got shelved to be continued in the future
thx for replying, was just worried it'd be shelved indefinitely, but glad it's still a possibility in the future after the images rework.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I have updated the OP. On the anniversary of the release from Fugitive Red, only 2 years late.
  1. Added links and mirrors to the 1.8 patch.
  2. Modified post format to comply with F95 guidelines.
  3. Updated screenshots.
  4. Updated tags.
  5. Updated installation instructions.
Feedback is welcome.

In the future, I would like to add:
  1. Credits section pulled from the game code.
  2. Update the Genre section.
  3. Improved cover image.

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
We're working on it everyday ;)
Yeah well here's hoping, been following the thread on HF for a looong time and it's sad to see how the project died out, I still enjoy playing SBR2 and that has somewhat active development but it's not the same with crappy RPGM being used.. last I heard of JONT development was people trying to add more image packs and someone trying to clean up the code but that's about it. If you do decide to release patches in the future use this site, HF is pretty close to dead at this point and the wiki for JONT needs a reboot.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes